Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 19)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojitha96

interesting part. loved it. I hope rk is alive and all this is his game to catch sultan and i doubt deepali too as she cant be this nice and tq for the pm

ROFLROFL I wonder why everyone doubts my poor Dips LOLLOL  Lets see that what you are thinking is true or not WinkWink  Thanks for your sweet comment TongueTongue

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manna43

Thrilling update.
No guesses.  ROFLROFLROFL Oh gosh thats EPIC 
Waiting for next update.
Thanks for pm.

Yes dear will update soon and thanks for your sweet comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anntempleton

Nice part.
Thanks for explaining every bit and clearing confusions.  Your welcome dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But i think sullu n dipali are together.  U know baddies gang. Thank u for pm.  ROFLROFLROFL OK so this is your theory about Sulpali . Lets see if baddies are together or not WinkWink
Thanks for your sweet comment Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

nice update.guessing rk is alive and knws sulthan plan

Thanks for your sweet comment TongueTongue and lets see if RK is alive or not WinkWink
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona_90

Awesome and super thriller movie update... Thank you TongueTongue
Yaar hamare madhu ko wapas la do aur ya sara rk and madhu ka plan ho aur rk alive ho aur sullu ki band baja da wo madhu ka saath mikar...  Baap re itne saare demands ek cute si bachi se hai aapko LOLLOL  Aap next update padhogey toh pata chal jayega ki aapki demands poori hui hai ya nai . Thanks for your sweet demanding comment LOLTongueTongue

Waiting for next...
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Awesome update 

Thanks Varsha Di EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Ishu I know that you are a sadist to kill my RK . But i hope you equally hate this sullu as well. ROFLROFLROFL So finally you came to know the truth that I am a big time sadist Evil SmileEvil Smile 

When RK is unhappy let sullu too be like that. After all they share the same blood, not only property.  Hmm good suggestion but its too late bcz I have already penned down its ending and I will not change it since I'm a sadist Evil SmileEvil Smile

Madhu is such an ambitious girl, OK I believe it. But I don't think she has the guts to plan a revenge plan with sullu for a simple humiliation. Hell I can't imagine dipali to be all goody goody. She is beauty with brains, which is such a rare combination to be found in her.Big smile  ROFLROFL Arey why everyone has this opinion about my sexy vamp ?? I like her too much to make her a vamp LOLLOL

RK doesn't even have my intelligence LOL LOL. He is exactly opposite to the character in the show.This part was such a spine chilling update. Was feeling like watching a thriller hats off buddy! Smile  Thanks bae . Its pleasure to now that my stories are like Hollywood movies without any concept and script ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Waiting eagerly for the next part. Still how much more twist is waiting for us?
Guess what I had green tea and ginger! WinkLOL   Ahaan Congo . Have it daily bcz its good for health EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Thanks for your sweet and hilarious comment . Enjoyed reading it Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

Stop watching thrillers and watch romantic movie lol..what is this TS, all about planning and plotting hahahhaha , kidding waise looks  ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL . Kya karoon O lady main hoon adat se majboor . I can't help it bcz thriller is my favourite genre LOLLOL

oke let me analyze, RK is in love with madhu, W*F Madhu wanted a house pf her own...for that she kept postponign teh wedding..not convincing I dont knw how sullu and Dips got that as a reason..   ROFLROFLROFL Bcz SulPali are dumb as shown in the show that is why LOLLOL

So I am sure Sullu+Dips are a gang or something like that and Madhu is just playing with them to save her RK...hmmm I guess so  Lets see if your gas , cylinder , stove about Rishbala is correct or not ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and this Rk 's death is also a fake story created coz RK cant be dead if he is then I will kill you Tongue lol  Baap re you are gonna commit a crime by murdering me ShockedShockedShockedROFLROFL I am going to police station and telling them that my life is in danger ROFLROFLROFL

and then whatever it is he humiliated her infront of everyone lol, he must have paid for his deeds that evening lol..I am sure RK heard whatever Sullu has said..  Aiye mujhe na ek baat batao ki iss story ki writer main hoon ya aap sab log ?? Agar aap yahan story likhdogey toh main kya baith k bhajan karron ?? ROFLROFL LOL Juz kidding LOLLOL ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY USING BRAINS AND COMING WITH GOOD THEORIES Clap

Ullu cant stand people who love him, he is always like that and Dips ohh GOD she si so naive, sweet, caring hahhaha I just cant I love evil Dips and I am sure she will tur the tables in next chappy..

all in all, i can suggest get romantic girl what is this crime, planning, plotting...r u plng to join CBI or FBI lol...kidding..it needs lot of brains to write suc stories and I am glad we have such writer i our forum  Yup it needs time to write such stories and bae when I have your super steamy hot stories to read then I am sure I can try to write something romantic next time WinkWink

remember na our lil secret so dnt even say it to "Sudha" its between us..only US..  Pinky Pomish I will never tell anyone Embarrassed

and haan last but not the least, loved it and hugs for this to you   Awww thanks Di and love you too HeartHeart

Go to top