Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 18)

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Read part 1 & 2 in one go.
Brilliant...just brilliant. Tongue
Oh boy! Looks like Madhu is the vamp n dips is the heroine in this story.  I'm wait for the catch till the end. I refuse to believe RK is dead.
Madhu did all that for money, power n authority. She just had to ask him n it'll all be hers. Then why this conspiracy. 
 Sullu ullu hates his bro n wants his money.
Ok, what is RK's fault in all this. He loves his bro. He loved Madhu. 
Looks like dips feeling r true. She genuinely cares for RK n loves. Or is there a catch ??? R RK n Madhu working together to nail sullu? Am I thinking too much????
Waiting for the nxt part...
Thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

res
unres...okay again sorry for replying late Ishu...as I was really exhausted and was combating my fatigue by sleeping LOL  Its OK baby . Health comes first EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I hope you had a good sleep after coming back from your trip Embarrassed

okay now coming back to the update...Tell me one thing dear...do you like thrilling stories or what??  Yup LOLLOL I like thrilling genre 

This is awesome girlShockedShocked...such a different concept...though I didn't like Madhu playing a -ve role...I really hope there is some reason behind madhu acting like this...but I really liked the way you are building up the story i am getting more and more curious to know what's going to happen next.  Awww baby thanks EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  This is the only thing I like about thrilling genre that it keeps you curious till end . I hope you will get the answer of all your questions in this coming update

Ahh yes we knew it was Sultan behind that accident...Sullu...RK is very lucky he will come back and will punish you for all your wrong deeds wonder what will happen with Madhu...You will bring Him back na IShu??CryCry  Awww mela bacha . Should I make you sad by not bringing RK or should I make you happy by bringing RK back ?? ROFL OK read the upcoming chapter and then you can tell me if you hate me or love me Wink

My Prediction - I  think Deepali is with Sultan and Madhu and RK already knew about them and they must be acting to catch them red handed...May be I am wrong...rest will be known when you will update the next part...update sooonnn...pls pls pls.  Aiye saari script movie ki tum likh dogi toh main kya yahan papad bechun ?? ROFLROFL Well lets see if your predictions are correct or not WinkWink

thanks for the PM IshuSmileSmile
LOve YOUEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Me too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanks for your wonderful comment babes Heart
Xoxo
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnaf52

Awesome ,long and superb update ishu.  Thanks meri jaan Embarrassed
hey i am right ,i tell u that knife exchange was sultan plan!!.  Yup dear boss is always right Wink
U make our madhu so evil , ambitious women and gold drigger.
Madhu like this or this was rishbala plan?  Ummm I will not tell you that soon . Read and find out if your predictions are true or wrong LOLLOL
o god u make me so crazy and exicted for this story to read!!!  Sachiii ShockedShocked Yipee I am happy that I am able to build that curiosity EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pls ishu update soon.  Sure dear 
sultan makes or simpley say sulbala makes so many plan to kill rk.
but rk and his luck (sulbala plan get fail)
or rishbala are together so plan fail?
last time i was right in sultan case ,hope this time also get right in rishbala case.
i think in sultan head there was plan to kill madhu.don't worry madhu ,rk comes to save u like race movie.  ROFLROFL Race , relay ROFLROFL Pata nai aur kaunsi movies yaad ayegi tumhe LOL... No babes its not lifted from any movie LOLLOL 
your last line hint that rk was alive.
pls pls pls update soon (exam start honewala hai agar mind me ya story hogi to mere plant ka name me kaha lakhugi)  It will be updated soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
soo pretty pls ha.
thanks for pm  Your welcome dear . And thanks for your awesome comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Poorva.

Fantastic update.. Oh God!! Madhu backstabbed Rk and Dipali is being too good here.. Appearance are deceptive..Hmm something is there that you are gonna unveil soon..  Yep dear . I am actually getting ready to raise the curtains from this suspense 
 So Sulbala planned to kill Rk... But still my heart says that It's Rishbala plan.. They both are acting I think sooo... soon I will be in ICU soon as your updates are giving my heart attacks in every second!!! But please.. Please update soon.. I can't wait to read next part..  ROFLROFL Oh dont say that . I dont want you to go to hospital at such a young age . I will be updating soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed . Thanks for your wonderful comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Okay! So u wanna make us believe that Madhu is really a bitch... A gold digger... A money shipper... An ambitious young lady... Who faked her love... Who hurt Rk deeply & in the end she succeeded killing him along with sultan.. Just bcos Rk humiliated her?? LOL! Yes I want you to believe that ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
Dont u think killing a person is too much for humiliatIng you madhu?? In fact he didnt treat u so bad bcos he truly loved u...  Oh my my here comes the defendant's lawyer defending her lover RK ROFLROFL Aiye this is not a court so stop defending him else I will throw this RKs case out from my court Evil SmileEvil SmileEmbarrassed

Well, u very convincingly degraded Madhu's character...  Lol! But i still have my doubts! Its just that i cant digest this... In spite a taking gelusil!!... Lol!   Gelusil ROFLROFL Lets see if you will need gelusil , eno or any other such product ROFLROFLROFL

I know ur love for dipali so much & u wont mind showing Madhu evil... But trust me baby... In this story i strongly feel madhu is good... & dips is good too i guess... You showed dips pretty smart & loving... Dips is not only beautiful & sexy here... But she has brain too... In the hospital scene where dips suspected it to be a conspiracy against him... To kill him... But Rk brushed it just like that... At that place i felt like... Tsk tsk tsk... This Risis not having even a pea size brain... Lol... But i told my heart not to come to such conclusion... My rk is the wiser one here... & he is planning a plan.. A Triumphant plan!   Ahaan what a love you have for your ex partner LOLLOL Yup here Dips actually had brains LOLLOL

Okay back to the track! Let me explain u why i feel madhu is good... She is the partner of Rk & not sultan... When rk found out abt the bids.. He suspected it could be one among of dips sullu or madhu... & when dips gave the idea to ask the collaborators... He would have come to know it was sultan who did that... But Rk would have asked madhu to act so... U know our madhu is mahan mata devi nah...so she acted evilly to make everyone believe that she did all that for a silly bungalow lol! 

Then Rk would have asked madhu to talk out loud abt taking revenge on him in the bar where Sultan goes regularly... What a coincidence nah?? LOL!
Madhu got close with sultan just to learn his secret plans... Rk would have found out abt his evil intention rught after the venice accident... So he is up to punish sultan... And madhu is helping her love.. Her Rk! 

Lol! I know i bluffed something... Dont know whether i made any sense... Lol.. Just trying to say that Rk is alive & Madhu is playing against sultan... And i think even sultan got suspicious on madhu... So he is taking her somewhere to finish her off... Or simply he want to finish her bcos she is the only one who knows everything abt him & his evil plans... But our hero will jump into action in the next update... & blast sultan! Lol... Angry I wonder if this is my story and I am the director or you ROFLROFL?? If you are gonna tell and direct MY movie then what am I supposed to do ?? should I go and sell movie CDs on road ?? ROFLROFL Let THIS director direct HER movie . Have patience bae LOLLOLLOL Next time you can write my story and I can have my beautiful sleeep ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I will be so disappointed if my prediction goes wrong!!!CryLOL  Really ShockedShockedShocked then I am gonna disappoint you Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
Lets see how u r gonna end this story...Embarrassed

Well, loved the update...
It was so interesting... 
I felt like i was watching a fast moving thriller movie...   ROFLROFL Don't go that far with my stories baby that it makes you think about some action flick ROFLROFLROFL
Okay i will go grab my butter popcorn & coke & come back to know the climax!LOL  Ok and get me wafers and Nachos  along with your coke and Popcorns ROFLROFL Well it was a pleasure to read your comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aravindam100

RACE 3LOL in Rishabala version haaa. Well written dear

ROFLROFL Race 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 ... banane k liye mere paas script ready hai par abhi nai banaungi LOLLOLLOL
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candle_light

fabulous update !!
but somewhere iam feeling madhu may be joined hands with sultan to save rk !!
plz cont soon very eager to read next part Smile

Hmm lets see if your prediction about Rishbala is true or not LOLLOL

Thanks dear for your sweet comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoraj

Madhu has actually schemed this or is it RK's plan?  Hmm you will come to know the answer soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Deepali is too good to be true.  ROFLROFL Thats the general perception of everyone LOLLOL
just hope RK is alive and teach lessons to all who has wronged him.
exciting story.  Thanks dear and thanks for your lovely comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top