Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 13)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona_90

Awesome part ya rk ka accident nahi tha shayad ya kisi ka plan tha rk ko marne ka  woh toh main nai bataungi ki ye plan tha ya sach mein accident . aap aagey padhogey toh pata chal jayega Embarrassed
and dipali rk sa pyar karta hai lekin rk madhu sa aur rishbala ek dusra sa pyar karta hai  haan rishbala ek doosre se pyaar karte hai Blushing
ya madhu kitni bolti hai bechara rk ko koi chance hi nahi deti lol ROFLROFL hahaha mostly girls aise he hoti hai . non stop bolti hai LOL

and ya sultan jo goody good show kar raha hai na wo sirf rk ka trust ka liya mujha toa depali par vi doubt hai aur yasha kya hua hai ki madhu rk sa revene lena chahti hai.. Waiting for next part...

Lets see ki aapke doubts kitne sahi hai . thanks for your comments Embarrassed

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Amazing update
Rishbala is in relationship why Madhu wht to take revenge with rk she is now so much in love with rk

Thanks dear TongueTongue

LOL . You will come to know in the 2nd chapter that why Madhu wants to take revenge from RK 
sharu1109 Groupbie
sharu1109
sharu1109

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

@ vishuv -. "No force can separate them , not even you ishu" --- baby dont say such strong words to Ishu... This girl will show exact opposite! Lol! So u better make request... No orders or over confident dialogues! Haha
Sudha akka I didn't think ishu would be such a sadist yaarCry

@ Ishu - green tea & ginger good for heart! Really?then Put this as a disclaimer so that ur readers with weak heart like me wont get a stoke! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Purimadhurish

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candle_light

superb update Smile

Thank you dear Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manna43

Nice update.Rk n Madhu r in love.Then what happened she want revenge. Dips n positive not believed.  LOLLOLLOL You need to read further updates to know what happens next and regarding Dips character well you can believe what you want LOL
Sullu is real culprit .Poor rk with broken leg but still laughing n teasing Madhu.confused about revenge.  ROFLROFLROFL Don't be so confused yaar , you will get all answers soon
Thanks for pm n continue soon.

Thanks dear for your feedback and yeah I will continue soon Tongue
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anntempleton

good part
if rishbala were in love then what caused change of heart? dipali is there. can't believe she is good girl 

ROFLROFL I cant say anything about Dipali since it is upto you to believe or not , Patience dear patience , you will get to know about the revenge thing soon Tongue
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

aaah finally first chapter is up...hmmm  Yup ROFLROFL

let me start with my guess game, first and foremost , the knife is sharp or Sullu ullu planned smthgn against RK, he felt sad that his plan didn't wrk ..hmmm  You can guess because I have zipped up mouth . LOLLOLLOL

next RK Madhu are in rlatnshp for past 5 yrs and still you dnt bother to show us their romance GOSHHH TongueTongue. And Dips is usual trying to lure RK who is madly in love with Madhu, GODDD why si she so chipku..  Yes I will not show you Rishbala romance since I am allergic to all those mushy mushy romance ROFLROFLROFL How do you expect me to show a romance between dead RK and alive Madz LOLLOL

LOL RK got hurt wait he called her DIPS ShockedShocked really !!!! LOLLOLLOL, RK ki DIPS dreamy ROFL

BTW uber cute phone conversation, I loved that cutie Madhu and sweet RK (you didn't write anything to call him naughtyWinkWink).  ROFLROFL I thought you anyways write all naughty and sweetie pie things about RK BlushingBlushing so why should I write and waste my energy on showing that sweet cutie pie RK in my story ?? I thought to show him different LOLLOL

SO Dips got Madhu's no ,,so is it like Madhu is playing along with Sullu to save her RK ????? don't knw, I just got this idea lol if it isn't may be you can write another  TS with that concept Big smileBig smile  Like how Bittuji in the show had everyone's number so same way Dips also had everyone's number . Tongue

thanks for the up sweety and the update 

I read your comment, started imaging ahem kiss of Rishabala Oh gosh girl ROFLROFL give a break to your wild imagination . Luckily I wrote only kiss and nothing else , otherwise I wonder where will be your thoughts wandering ROFLROFL

Thanks for your lovely comment Di . It was a pleasure to read your comment TongueTongue

Go to top