Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 11)

zubeada IF-Sizzlerz
zubeada
zubeada

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
nice story 
i am fine with anything just dont kill MY Rk LOLBig smileTongue
waiting for update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

arorasurbhi IF-Rockerz
arorasurbhi
arorasurbhi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nice update...

Pani.Puri

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update, loved it to the core.
Everything seems to be fine then what could be the twist.
Curious to know.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Sorry for late comment.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

HEY ishu dear thanks for the pm!! 
OMG in the first scene itself you are giving a trial for RK's death it seems. But my heart is so weak to take shockLOL  Oh girl I can't help it from giving shocks to my readers since I love giving shocks Evil SmileEvil Smile BTW consume green tea and ginger for healthy heart   so that later on you don't blame me if anything happens to you in the process of reading shocking updates ROFLROFLROFL

RK reminds me of  actor Ajith kumar. You know him? The famous kollywood actor. He does all the stunts himself instead of a dope and ends up injuring himself. hHe is such a devoted passionate actor.  Yeah till the unweddng track RK was a dedicated person whether in love or hatred or in his profession so thought to show him that way only Tongue

Rishbala are so sweet. They are having a healthy relationship. Then why does madhu wants to take revenge? As far as i can see RK is not arrogant or egoistic ! which is so unlike him. Dips is a stupid vamp. Wonder why is she here. Is she really dumb or planning to separate rishbala, which i know will not happen. No force can separate them , not even you ishuLOL   ROFL Baby here I am the writer so I can very well separate them or get them married Evil SmileEvil Smile  Well I am sure by the end of the 3rd chapter you will come to know everything about these 4 characters since most of the things I have written in the 1st chappy itselfWink 

Why is this sultan faking concern for his bro. Such a cheap fellow. He is not worth my comment so am not saying anything about him Angry  ROFLROFL I need to keep some dialogues for that creep that is why I had to give him something to utter bullshit bcz I can't make any of my characters just stand like Christ the Redeemer ROFLROFLROFL OK next time I will try to keep his f**king mouth shut LOLLOL

All the other characters seem to be innocent. Wonder if they are indeed innocent as you portray them to be.  You need to read further chapters to know if they are innocent or if they are actually different LOLLOL

Glad its a TS or i couldn't hold my suspense yaar...  ROFL Courtesy to my upcoming exams that I will be sticking to this story to the point since I don't wanna continue any of my stories after my exams 

Thanks for your wonderful feedback . Embarrassed

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Wanna know if you are still feeling sorry. You can reply to me first, no probs !Wink

ROFL ... I do what I say and as said I replied you first LOLLOL

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

First!!Dancing

ROFLROFLROFL

Facts: 
1. Rk is so sweet!!! So hot!! So rich!! Sweet IDK but yes he's hot and rich Wink
2. Rk & Madhu are so in love!!!  
3. Dipali is a good girl which is fishy!!!  ROFLROFLI am not revealing if she is good or bad , you can make that out from the first chapter itself LOLLOL
4. Sultan is clearly acting!!!  I need to give him some dialogues na to utter since I don't want any of my characters even if it is a side character to stand like a statue of liberty ROFLROFLROFL
5. Rk loved his dad more... So that his weakness!!!
5. That chandelier dropping incident is preplanned!!!  Hmm lets see if that is the case Ermm
6. Both Madhu & Sultan were not in Venice with Rk at the time of the events happening!!!
7. Madhu concern vaguely sounded fake ... Bcos sultan sounded the same too... Same set of questions... Same panicking act...   Obviously every one will have more or less same set of questions when a person has met with an accident . What do you want me to ask a person who has met with an accident ?? "that are you feeling good while meeting with the accident ? What was the height of chandelier when it was set loose ??" ROFLROFLROFL Its normal people and friends and not police to ask different set of questions Miss Lawyer ROFLROFLROFL

Issues: 
1. Whether Madhu truly loves Rk?
2. Whether dipali has her own share in all this?
3. Whether dipali framed any shit to Madhu like she & rk were together? Madhu will feel cheated & took revenge on him...?
4. Is Rk blind to see sultan's true face??
5. Now the main issue is... How will Ishu complete this story in the next two parts??? Well first update really went in a fast forward mode... But still... A lot to reveal nah??  
For all these 5 issues I have only 15 words to say - you will get to know answers for all your questions in the next 2 updates ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry... I dont know Case Law or illustration to quote!!!  I will not pass the judgement until and unless you provide me with relevant case laws ROFLROFLROFL

Judgement!! - 
Ishu J. will pass the judgement soon!  Yes the D-Day is very near 

Critical analysis - I feel Rk is still alive... & he will order death sentence to sultan... & madhu will be arrested & kept in Rk's arms forever!!    Lets see if your judgement is correct or not Wink

ROFLROFLROFL

Loved the update!Clap
Great going!Tongue
Continue soon!Embarrassed

Hmm so under Section 10000000 of Ishu's Story Act the verdict is safe and the Honourable judge will declare the judgement very soon ROFLROFL Thanks to client Ms Sudha for liking this update session ROFLROFLROFL The court is adjourned for now ROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ vishuv -. "No force can separate them , not even you ishu" --- baby dont say such strong words to Ishu... This girl will show exact opposite! Lol! So u better make request... No orders or over confident dialogues! Haha

@ Ishu - green tea & ginger good for heart! Really?then Put this as a disclaimer so that ur readers with weak heart like me wont get a stoke! ROFL

Edited by madhurish - 23 April 2016 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nithunavi

Res
Unres

Im second !!!  Yay Congo , Zaire , Africa , Sudan , Namibia ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hey !! This Rk is sooo sweet Blushing love himmm already...  Aww who on this earth will not love our RK ?? BlushingBlushing

Btwn dips is his faithful caring in love PA... I guess u too love in making dips always positive char like me...   ROFLROFLDips is my first love LOLLOL  Although she was a vamp but I liked her strong aura and powerful acting that I turn her positive in most of my stories LOLLOL

And Rk is too much in love with madhu... but wt abt her... Y does she wants a revenge... i.e to know & Im waiting for the story to unfold...  Patience baby LOL

This Ullu he's one grt actor... he's so selfish & doesnt like his step bro... but loathes him & greedy for his money...  During Sullu's track , people on IF used to say that he sucks in acting so I thought to make him good in acting skills in my story bcz I hate dead pan expressions ROFLROFLROFL 
poor Rk he's unaware of it...   Yeah RK is unaware about his bro's deeds CryCry
I'm guessing acc to prologue...Rk will come back & avenge Ullu & finds abt madhu y she's helping sultan & may be dips helps him in his plan...coz i can she has so much of love for Rk...
I have no problem of no roamnce in this story but I wish atleast madhu & Rk be together at end & not dips & Rk...   Lets see if there is any romance or not ? If Rishbala will be together or not . Oh don't worry I am not making RiPali as a couple even if Madz is negative in this story LOLLOL
But lets see...wt r u going to give us...
totally...Suppperrrb update dear... Big smile

Thanks a lot for your super sweet comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top