RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by poojitha96

Awesome lovely ending loved the planning of rishbala enjoyed this story a lot and tq for the pm

Your welcome dear πŸ˜› and it was a pleasure to write this story πŸ˜›
Originally posted by .Poorva.

Superb Update.. πŸ˜› I knew it!!! Madhu can never ditch Rk.. 😊 Very Well you killed sultan and send Dipali to prison in this story!!

🀣🀣 yeah sulpali looks better in jail so i thought to send them there but fortunately sullu has been deported to hell πŸ€£πŸ€£ i am glad dear that you enjoyed reading this story πŸ˜³
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

<font color="#ff6699">🀣🀣yeah sulpali looks better in jail so i thought to send them there but fortunately sullu has been deported to hell🀣🀣i am glad dear that you enjoyed reading this story😳</font>

Sad! I want him also in jail...
Hey ishu sorry for late comment buddy. After arriving home I slept πŸ˜³
Wow wow amazing ishu ! You are the master planner. Supali plan getting crumpled becoz of rishbala that's becoz of the great ishu πŸ˜ƒ
Right RK is alive but he proved at every point that he is a hero yaar. Right from the filmy entry which I predicted to happen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dipali is  beauty without brain. Sorry ishu I kept her in such high position but she is a fool once again. You sent her to jail ? Very good ishu love you πŸ˜‰
Sultan got the perfect ending. He is a psycho. Known. But every time he proves to be a bigger psycho. Great ishu ! 
The last planning for babies was so sweet. I am with sudha akka in this. Didn't expect you to give us romance as you are a sadist !!πŸ˜†

Loved the story buddy hats off to your brilliant writing !😊
Originally posted by vishuv

Hey ishu sorry for late comment buddy. After arriving home I slept πŸ˜³ Its OK dear πŸ˜³

Wow wow amazing ishu ! You are the master planner. Supali plan getting crumpled becoz of rishbala that's becoz of the great ishu πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yeah bcz I have to keep rishbala alive till the end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Right RK is alive but he proved at every point that he is a hero yaar. Right from the filmy entry which I predicted to happen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Yup you were right about his heroic entry and he arrived in style πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all he is an actor and they belive in doing things extra ordinary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Dipali is  beauty without brain. Sorry ishu I kept her in such high position but she is a fool once again. You sent her to jail ? Very good ishu love you πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yeah I know that so many thought of dips as a good girl but I got this sadistic feeling of turning her to a vamp and give you all a shock πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Sultan got the perfect ending. He is a psycho. Known. But every time he proves to be a bigger psycho. Great ishu !   πŸ€£πŸ€£ True he is indeed a demon and so many bad things which I dont wanna say πŸ€’🀒🀒

The last planning for babies was so sweet. I am with sudha akka in this. Didn't expect you to give us romance as you are a sadist !!πŸ˜†  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ My pleasure re . But then I had to add some romance else you guys would have eaten me up πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜† I thought to give a perfect ending to the title that is why I wrote that scene πŸ˜†

Loved the story buddy hats off to your brilliant writing !😊  Thanks yaar . I am feeling shy now with so much of praises πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ Thnaks for your beautiful comment πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Your welcome ishu!
 You will not leave the forum right ? Rishbala needs you ishu...😭
Originally posted by vishuv

Your welcome ishu!
 You will not leave the forum right ? Rishbala needs you ishu...😭

No I am not leaving the forum πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I have just quit writing . I will be coming to the forum to encourage you and your stories β€οΈβ€οΈ

may be Raw I guess...hey wait yeh RK ki aatma mere andar kaise aa gayiπŸ˜†πŸ€£  DAFAQ πŸ€£ Are you a human or a cannibal ?? Ewww I will taste yuck in raw form . You can add some ice cream πŸ˜† Ohk I am not writing anything else now otherwise I will get love letter from mods πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sounds yummy...will try itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awesome part... Rishbala are superb and ya sultan ko yasha mato deserve karta hai aur mujha pata tha ya madhu acting kar rahi hai aur bechari dips dono bros ki help kia aur last ma jail wow...
Prologue
planning a plan..!! Really..!! I mean u planned this.. to kill My Kamina😭Bt he is kamina too..I hope he too is planning a planπŸ˜ƒI thought it to be sullu & dipubut its madhu..& thatz makes it more interesting..!! Thanks for pm..!!😊