RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 - Page 15

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

Stop watching thrillers and watch romantic movie lol..what is this TS, all about planning and plotting hahahhaha , kidding waise looks  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ROFL . Kya karoon O lady main hoon adat se majboor . I can't help it bcz thriller is my favourite genre πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oke let me analyze, RK is in love with madhu, W*F Madhu wanted a house pf her own...for that she kept postponign teh wedding..not convincing I dont knw how sullu and Dips got that as a reason..   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Bcz SulPali are dumb as shown in the show that is why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So I am sure Sullu+Dips are a gang or something like that and Madhu is just playing with them to save her RK...hmmm I guess so  Lets see if your gas , cylinder , stove about Rishbala is correct or not πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
and this Rk 's death is also a fake story created coz RK cant be dead if he is then I will kill you πŸ˜› lol  Baap re you are gonna commit a crime by murdering me πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£ I am going to police station and telling them that my life is in danger πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

and then whatever it is he humiliated her infront of everyone lol, he must have paid for his deeds that evening lol..I am sure RK heard whatever Sullu has said..  Aiye mujhe na ek baat batao ki iss story ki writer main hoon ya aap sab log ?? Agar aap yahan story likhdogey toh main kya baith k bhajan karron ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ LOL Juz kidding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY USING BRAINS AND COMING WITH GOOD THEORIES πŸ‘

Ullu cant stand people who love him, he is always like that and Dips ohh GOD she si so naive, sweet, caring hahhaha I just cant I love evil Dips and I am sure she will tur the tables in next chappy..

all in all, i can suggest get romantic girl what is this crime, planning, plotting...r u plng to join CBI or FBI lol...kidding..it needs lot of brains to write suc stories and I am glad we have such writer i our forum  Yup it needs time to write such stories and bae when I have your super steamy hot stories to read then I am sure I can try to write something romantic next time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

remember na our lil secret so dnt even say it to "Sudha" its between us..only US..  Pinky Pomish I will never tell anyone πŸ˜³

and haan last but not the least, loved it and hugs for this to you   Awww thanks Di and love you too β€οΈβ€οΈ
Originally posted by ananya2010

Awesome update, loved it.  
It was so interesting.  Awww Ananya thanks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Still can't believe is behind all this along with Sultan as her partner in crime.  πŸ€£πŸ€£ I know its hard to believe 
Continue soon, shall be waiting for the next update.
Ishu, thanks for the PM dear.

Sure dear will update soon and thanks for your sweet comment πŸ˜³
Originally posted by arorasurbhi

Nice update...

Thanks dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Amazing update
I think Rk n Madhu r planning together

Thanks dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Lets see if it was Rishbala's plan or not πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -ChitraRocking-

hey that was one big update my gosh what a back to back killing  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I know it was too much of planning and plotting for readers to digest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rk plan and i loved he update it was awesome πŸ‘ T HANKS DEAR πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

felt bad for RK but i dont think he can be dead so easily after all he's the superstar Rk i dont know why but i think that madhu is actually helping Rk not sullu as i fel its her plan to show Rk the truth of sullu as she mus have lied to sullu n i cant believe this that madhu never loved Rk or she was so desperate to take revenge that she can plan of killing him πŸ€”  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh gosh everyone has almost this same theory . Hmm lets see if Rishbala are together or not . Thanks for your awesome comment . It was a pleasure to read your comment 😳😳 
Originally posted by ...Seema...

part 1..brilliantly written  Thanks Di 
rk met wid an accident while shooting fr da scene,its planned ,but rk is safe thank God n thanx to u too ishu haahahaha  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yeah thanks to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
diplali wants a chance n then uss pe kare dance  ROFL par bechare RK ki gf madhu already thi iss liye dips kabhi chance pe dance nai maar payi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
going to read part 2
thanx fr pm  Your welcome di πŸ˜³
Originally posted by silverfire

Read part 1 & 2 in one go.
Brilliant...just brilliant. πŸ˜›  Thanks 
Oh boy! Looks like Madhu is the vamp n dips is the heroine in this story.  I'm wait for the catch till the end. I refuse to believe RK is dead.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sure dear you can read the book till end to form your opinion πŸ˜³
Madhu did all that for money, power n authority. She just had to ask him n it'll all be hers. Then why this conspiracy.   Bcz sometimes greed and hunger for power and money overpowers your mind . Best example is our politicians πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sullu ullu hates his bro n wants his money.
Ok, what is RK's fault in all this. He loves his bro. He loved Madhu.  Nowadays love has become secondary according to people . Money matters the most for most of the people 

Looks like dips feeling r true. She genuinely cares for RK n loves. Or is there a catch ??? R RK n Madhu working together to nail sullu? Am I thinking too much????  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You can think too much bcz that will help your brain to exercise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waiting for the nxt part...
Thanks for the PM.  Your welcome dear and thanks for your wonderful comments πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks everyone . Story will be updated soon πŸ˜›
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Welcome!
Will be waiting for ur uldate...
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

when??? Date din aur time btaoπŸ˜†