Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@ vishuv -. "No force can separate them , not even you ishu" --- baby dont say such strong words to Ishu... This girl will show exact opposite! Lol! So u better make request... No orders or over confident dialogues! Haha

@ Ishu - green tea & ginger good for heart! Really?then Put this as a disclaimer so that ur readers with weak heart like me wont get a stoke! πŸ€£
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Res

Unres

Im second !!!  Yay Congo , Zaire , Africa , Sudan , Namibia πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hey !! This Rk is sooo sweet β˜ΊοΈ love himmm already...  Aww who on this earth will not love our RK ?? β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Btwn dips is his faithful caring in love PA... I guess u too love in making dips always positive char like me...   πŸ€£πŸ€£Dips is my first love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Although she was a vamp but I liked her strong aura and powerful acting that I turn her positive in most of my stories πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Rk is too much in love with madhu... but wt abt her... Y does she wants a revenge... i.e to know & Im waiting for the story to unfold...  Patience baby πŸ˜†

This Ullu he's one grt actor... he's so selfish & doesnt like his step bro... but loathes him & greedy for his money...  During Sullu's track , people on IF used to say that he sucks in acting so I thought to make him good in acting skills in my story bcz I hate dead pan expressions πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
poor Rk he's unaware of it...   Yeah RK is unaware about his bro's deeds πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I'm guessing acc to prologue...Rk will come back & avenge Ullu & finds abt madhu y she's helping sultan & may be dips helps him in his plan...coz i can she has so much of love for Rk...
I have no problem of no roamnce in this story but I wish atleast madhu & Rk be together at end & not dips & Rk...   Lets see if there is any romance or not ? If Rishbala will be together or not . Oh don't worry I am not making RiPali as a couple even if Madz is negative in this story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But lets see...wt r u going to give us...
totally...Suppperrrb update dear... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for your super sweet comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ishu - loved ur reply on my comment... So funny it was... I was Rolfing!!!🀣
Oh god! Court is adjourned!!!🀣
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

@ vishuv -. "No force can separate them , not even you ishu" --- baby dont say such strong words to Ishu... This girl will show exact opposite! Lol! So u better make request... No orders or over confident dialogues! Haha  πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yeah I like to be sadist in my story πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

You know me quite well Pati β˜ΊοΈ

@ Ishu - green tea & ginger good for heart! Really?then Put this as a disclaimer so that ur readers with weak heart like me wont get a stoke! πŸ€£  I guess I really need to put a Warning note for all my weak hearted readers since I don't want anything to happen to them . Infact with a Warning note I will give some good remedies to overcome weak heart πŸ€£πŸ€£ What say ?? πŸ˜‰

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

@ Ishu - loved ur reply on my comment... So funny it was... I was Rolfing!!!🀣

Oh god! Court is adjourned!!!🀣

Yeshhh the court is adjourned and will commence when Honourable Judge Ishu will be ready with the 2nd chapter πŸ€£
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapnaf52

awesome update ishu.  Thank You Sapna πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

so rishbala are in relationship  Yup Dear 

then what was happen that madhu want revenge?  Hmmm I will not tell you πŸ€£πŸ€£ Its a secret that will be told in the 2nd chapter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so depali loves rk.

i have strong feeling, the knife get exchange (sharp) that was sultan plan.   Lets see Miss Sherlock Holmes if your guess game is right or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
waiting for next.
thanks for pm.
and pls pls don't kill rk in this story.just make that was his plan to expose sultan.  

Thanks Dear and I will suggest you to read till last chapter to actually know what is going on and if the thing that is happening is true or an illusion πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: v.p.joshi

Superb update 

Thank you Varsha πŸ˜³
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome update   Thank You Dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
thanks for pm  πŸ˜³
so rishbala were already in relationship
it seems they loved each other so much πŸ€”god knows how it went to hatred n then so called revenge  Aww baby don't scratch your head to much to know the reason for their breakup since I will update it in the 2nd chapter . πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So have some patience 
nd this stupid despo dips she will always be after rk uff
rk's so called bro sullu ullu who dont deserve to be his brother as he always had evil plans to kill rk in his mind lols hows he's acting so calm and all good bro when he is bro k naam pe dhabba πŸ˜‘🀣 
   Yeah I know you are right . During Sultan's track people on IF used to say that Sultan acts pathetic so thought to make him a good actor in my story πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks for your as usual lovely comment πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyoraj

RK and Madhu love each other, so why does Madhu want to take revenge?

who replaced the knife, is it Sultan?
waiting eagerly for the next part.

Patience girl patience πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  You will get all your answers in the next 2 chapters . Go with the flow dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thanks for your comments πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalata

Super

Waiting for next update

Thanks Dear . πŸ˜›

Yeah ! will update soon πŸ˜³
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Next