Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting prologue.
RK can't be dead.
he is also planning something.
Madhu may take revenge on RK for some reason but don't pair her with Sultan even if she is not with RK.
continue soon.
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
super plot nice update and tq for the pm
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
uh oh, Madhu is working with Sultan?  I thought it would be Dips!

Ok well you have given your warning so I will not complain - I will just blindly hope for a \happily ever after'.  

Good luck with your story,
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U killed rk in the prologue itself πŸ˜² na... that's not possible.  We know how much u love rk, so pull the other leg. πŸ˜†
Madhu is teaming up with sullu.  πŸ˜‘
There is some misunderstanding. 
Waiting to see rk alive n full of kaminapan. 
Great start. Ishu 
Loved it 
Thanks for the pm. 
...Seema... thumbnail
ayega ayega humara rk ayegaπŸ˜‰
planning a plan..fantasticπŸ‘
sultan u r an actor n planner but rk jaisa koi nahi be prepared ahaan
brilliant idea ishu 
looking forward to next update
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
my god this is the most shocking prologue i have var read yar 😲gosh so that's how the story is gonna be rk dieing sullu getting all property n madhu happily taking revenge woah that sounds interesting hilarious n unbelievable all aroundπŸ˜† but i hated the fact of rk dieingπŸ˜’ well i personally believe that rk would come back after all h's our superstar  😎n i dont think madhu could be so evil their had to be third angle to this story so i m waiting for that πŸ˜‰n no dont worry even i m not expecting romantic angle my dear as its in every rishbala story so far πŸ˜†though i love it but something different is always good so all the best i hope this story get more likes its nice concept very uniqueπŸ‘πŸΌ lots of love n thanks for pm friend !! πŸ€—
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wt!! Rk is dead & was killed by sadakchaap... 
C'mon my Rk is alive & he's going plan a master plan & come back to haunt Sullu definitely... 
But y madhu is with that idiotic Ullu...
Intersting start...im eager to read next...
Superbb !
BeingVivian thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Nice concept 
Update soon
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srksimran

Res

Unres

what really???...My superstar dead...and Madhu is with Sultan...no no  no that can't happen...      πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ your reaction reminds me of those typical serials saying "nahi !! keh do ki ye jhooth hai🀣"

you need to make him alive...n I think he is alive...nice concept dear...well It reminds me of Race movie...let's see what you hv kept in store for us...  Don't worry baby very soon you will come to know everything and lets see if RK will be alive or deadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ . Thanks for the complan oopps I mean compliment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting 4 the first part...update soon Ishu pls  Yes dear ! will try to update by tomorrow πŸ˜³

n guess what???...I am first to comment yippiee...finally I grabbed the first position in ur story...yay πŸ₯³  Congo , zaire , africa , sudan for coming first πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks for your lovely comment dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MY SUPERSTAR IS DEAD???πŸ˜†πŸ€£     YES YES YES I want you to believe that YOUR , My RK is dead πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Its uppto you to believe or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay... Then let me act... Rkkk...😭😭 My jaan... My baby... My darling... My sweetheart... My my my... U left me?? Aww... Hamaari adhoori kahani...πŸ’”πŸ’”       "HUMARI" 😲😲 ?? I thought RK was of Madhubala and not yours πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Dhokha dhokha kiya mere saath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i can't & i wont take that Rk is dead... He is alive... & he is PLANNING A PLAN... to take revenge on his so called step Bro shitty Sultan...🀒🀒 & also on Madhu... U made it clear why Sultan killed Rk... Well thats for money... But Madhu's reason is a mystery...which u will reveal later so i m not gonna ask what & irritate u... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† May be Rk qould have cheated her or her sister or a reason for madhu's family's destruction or some other misunderstanding... Whatever it is... Killing Rk is a Sin becos he is mine!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰     Well baby you will come to know of the reasons why Madz did this and you have to read further updates to know if RK is dead or alive πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  LOL RK is your's πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ€£πŸ€£ I am a sadist and I felt so happy killing YOUR LOVE RK πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

I will patiently wait for Rk's master plan to execute...
And don't worry... I won't ask u to feed me with romance... U are quite unromantic sweet soul like ME!!🀣   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You expect me to add romantic scene in someone's death . I will see if I can add any sugar coated , caramel coated , honey coated , dessert coated scene between Rishbala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really an interesting prologue... πŸ‘  Thanks for the complan πŸ€£πŸ€£
Continue soon babe!πŸ˜›

Yes babes will try to update by tomorrow πŸ˜³ Thanks for your feedback πŸ˜›πŸ˜›