Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged

PROLOGUE 

*NDTV News Channel*

We are standing outside the Jade Hall where in a short while prayer meeting is going to be held in the loving memory of our beloved Superstar RK . In a very unfortunate incident superstar RK died while shooting for his upcoming movie "Ploy" in Wellington 3 days back . His body has been flown back to India for the cremation and last rites . Superstar RK's brother Sultan along with RK's  secretary Dipali Bhatia have arrived for the prayer meeting few minutes back . The whole nation along with Hollywood is in shock and mourning the death of gem , a charismatic superstar . 

"Sir , after RK sir's death who is going to be the owner of 200 Billion Dollar property ??" , A reporter from BBC News Channel tried to ask Sultan who had stepped out of his car . 

"Do you have any ethics or not ?? I have lost an important part of my life and all you media people have to do is to ask such idiotic questions ??" , Sultan shot back angrily at the reporter who had asked him this question . 

"Get the hell out of my way . It will be my insult to answer any stupid question of your's" , Sultan said in a menacing voice to that reporter and along with Dipali went inside the prayer hall . 

*In evening at Sultan's Residence*

"Yes yes yes , finally I succeeded in killing my lovely step bro" , Sultan laughed his heart out while pouring drinks in 2 glasses 

"Now are you happy ???" , A lady asked while sitting comfortably on the couch

"Of course Madhu Darling ... Right now I am the most happiest person in this world . Now that 200 Billion Dollars property is mine" , Sultan said with happiness while passing one of the glass to Madhu

"By the way I liked your acting on TV today when that lady reporter asked you about the property . Even you have good acting skills like your brother RK" , Madhu said while sipping her drink  

" No my sweetheart , you are wrong" , Sultan said with a soft chuckle to which Madhu looked at him

"I have good acting skills not like my brother BUT like my Late Brother" , Sultan said with a laugh to which even Madhu joined 

"May your soul rest in peace RK" , Madhu said with fake sympathy controlling her laughter 

"You will not be missed by your dear brother" , Sultan said with fake apologetic look and gulped down his drink in one go  

"You are my lucky charm baby" , Sultan said sitting besides Madhu 

"LOL .. No Sultan !! I don't believe in charm and luck . It's all about planning like how you planned for your big brother's death . It's just that you wanted 200 Billion Dollars and I wanted my revenge from RK" , Madhu said while getting up from her couch gazing outside the window at clear blue sky 

P.S. - The title itself has made everything clear that what this story is all about . All those sweet people who want Rishbala scenes , well I cannot gaurentee you Rishbala scene and that too romantic one in this story so DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ME because if your expectations are broken then I don't want you all to feel sad and blame me . And also I don't know that in how many parts I will finish this story so I haven't specified it yet if its a TS or SS or FS . Also ignore all types of errors in the Prologue .

Part 1 - Page 8
Part 2 - Page 15
Part 3 - Page 21

Edited by RagingBlaze - 29 April 2016 at 12:59pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

viny22AprnaaEccentriclovebianyamencoorgigirlBeingViviansharu1109chitraPAhmadalliSelvakumarizelja89ritzsubu1204poojitha9611j25samsrksimranradhaddcandle_lightvishti4evaAnntempletonmanna43HappySoul-4vagurtimuskaankrazy4kash4ever4loveInsaneniyuvasavi_sriJyorajvishuvsapnaf52.Poorva.arorasurbhiSarim.fatmiHanishadevi.Harini.silverfireananya2010Mona_90madhurishzubeada-QueenlyChitra-...Seema...

srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Res
Unres

what really???...My superstar dead...and Madhu is with Sultan...no no  no that can't happen...you need to make him alive...n I think he is alive...nice concept dear...well It reminds me of Race movie...let's see what you hv kept in store for us...waiting 4 the first part...update soon Ishu pls

n guess what???...I am first to comment yippiee...finally I grabbed the first position in ur story...yayDancing Party

Edited by srksimran - 15 April 2016 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bianyamenvishuvPani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
RES
UNRES
Yipee new story!! The title was intriguing.
You made RK dead in the prologue itself !CryCry  Oh my, I can't hide my disappointment. But still I hope RK is alive somewhere waiting for his filmy entry. 
After reading first para, I thought that dipali and sultan are behind his death. My guess became half true. Still didn't expect madhu to be his partner !Sleepy  What did RK do that sulbala are punishing him ? I expected that RK's death is a fake and he is planning something with madhu against sultan. But all my imagination went in drain.
Really OK ishu. You have chosen a different genre can't blame you for that.LOLLOL
At least tell me whether there would me any happy scene ?

Thanks for the PM.

Edited by vishuv - 15 April 2016 at 3:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MY SUPERSTAR IS DEAD???LOLROFL
Okay... Then let me act... Rkkk...CryCry My jaan... My baby... My darling... My sweetheart... My my my... U left me?? Aww... Hamaari adhoori kahani...Broken HeartBroken Heart

i can't & i wont take that Rk is dead... He is alive... & he is PLANNING A PLAN... to take revenge on his so called step Bro shitty Sultan...DeadDead & also on Madhu... U made it clear why Sultan killed Rk... Well thats for money... But Madhu's reason is a mystery...which u will reveal later so i m not gonna ask what & irritate u... LOLLOL May be Rk qould have cheated her or her sister or a reason for madhu's family's destruction or some other misunderstanding... Whatever it is... Killing Rk is a Sin becos he is mine!LOLWink
I will patiently wait for Rk's master plan to execute...
And don't worry... I won't ask u to feed me with romance... U are quite unromantic sweet soul like ME!!ROFL
Really an interesting prologue... Clap
Continue soon babe!Tongue

Edited by madhurish - 15 April 2016 at 4:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bianyamenvishuvPani.Puri

sapnaf52 IF-Dazzler
sapnaf52
sapnaf52

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
sound interesting ishu.
really rk is dead ,or just a plan.
i don't want sullbala together .
pls update soon,excited for the story.
waiting for update;
the prologue is interesting .

Pani.Puri

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Ishu congrats on the new story.
R.K is dead in the beginning that means we are going to get the story in flashback  or it is plan of R.K so that nabs the culprits.
Continue soon, waiting for the update.
Thanks for the PM dear

Pani.Puri

.Poorva. IF-Rockerz
.Poorva.
.Poorva.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
ResInteresting!!! But I can't believe Rk is dead... Maybe he is hiding somewhere to Take revenge on sultan, dipali and Madh... Or maybe Madhu is helping him too??? Or Madhu is too behind this and wanted to take revenge on Rk so she was also part in killing Rk... You hocked me in prologue itself plz update sooon... Waiting.. Waiting...

Edited by .Poorva. - 15 April 2016 at 9:39pm

Pani.Puri

Anntempleton Goldie
Anntempleton
Anntempleton

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Different and interesting start. 
Looking forward to the reason for madhu's reaction. I don't really think rk is dead. Something is up.
Thank you for pm.

Pani.Puri

Go to top