Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

E24 - Ritik tries to kill Yamini (Page 2)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Ok so after Yamu "kills" Shivu. She "kills" Ritik too. I think Shivu saves him and he joins her. You guys know how we said Shivu will scare Yamu as a ghost? It's that but with Ritik. LOL. 

i hope we still get some form of phoot phoot ke crying OuchLOL..so they both play the ghost couple..can we have a white saree white shirt rain dance sequence aise mauke par LOLLOL..

Specify..always specify in this show ROFL Patah chala they give us Sheshu ka another bhayanak rain dance fantasy ROFL 

first thing first...cvss real rivanya,real scene ...no fakeness or body doubles...underline kar lo LOLLOL

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Awsum scnce hai maza aay ga...  Arjun is so awsum in ths... Sun I was abt to tell u ths.. Boothnath ritik ban gaya... 

aww my cute bhootnath ritik ..uss roop mein bhi badha hi sona lage ga munda..white shirt with 2-3 buttons open and hair gelled and a candle in hand and that million dollar smile...hum toh aise hi mar jaayeLOLLOL

Edited by sun29 - 15 April 2016 at 3:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi555LuvArTi4everdrfizaahmed

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ehEBt1Y7g
Apparently Yamini stabbed RitikConfused and Ritik is shown scaring her with the dagger. 

finally how many people get stabbed by that dagger ...are the cvs planning to show shiv phoot phoot ke crying instead of ritik...Ouch..

No idea..jisko stab karna chahiye wo toh busy in dreaming and fantasizing. ROFL 

I think Shivu will cry but also save Ritik ..and I think we will get the naagmani scene from yesterday's segment uske baad. 

Just imagine how shocked Ritik will be when Yamini stabs him and tells him all the truth. Or maybe she will tell him the truth before and then stab him when he is mourning Shivu. She will leave him "dead" and Shivu will get to him. He will think he's seeing her soul but she will save him instead and then passionate reunion with confession.Day Dreaming

i know jisko stab karna hai usko toh koi kar nahi raha LOL ...

i think shivu ka finally the real confession ab aayega...she has to confess ..it is the inbuilt urge in her the moment she sees him lying somewhere LOLLOL..yup she will say all that ,caress his face and maybe just maybe kiss him...cvss kabhi toh hamari sun lia karo with the real ritik and shivanya please...and then heal him with all her power..maybe this is how she loses her power...and yes they will sing the reunion wala song and then attack yamini as ghosts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi555

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Ok so after Yamu "kills" Shivu. She "kills" Ritik too. I think Shivu saves him and he joins her. You guys know how we said Shivu will scare Yamu as a ghost? It's that but with Ritik. LOL. 

i hope we still get some form of phoot phoot ke crying OuchLOL..so they both play the ghost couple..can we have a white saree white shirt rain dance sequence aise mauke par LOLLOL..

Specify..always specify in this show ROFL Patah chala they give us Sheshu ka another bhayanak rain dance fantasy ROFL 

first thing first...cvss real rivanya,real scene ...no fakeness or body doubles...underline kar lo LOLLOL

Perfect..just to be safe..highlight bhi karloLOL  Sudhaji said that people when they meet her, ask if this is ShivSha's game plan to bring out her truth. Which means, it's definitely not. Even the makers would have known ki audience would expect that. Even we did in the beginning before OLV's and segments started showing otherwise. 

BTW this is Rivanya's plan I think to bring out Yamini's truth in front of the kids..aur koi toh family mein bacha nahi. LOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Perfect..just to be safe..highlight bhi karloLOL  Sudhaji said that people when they meet her, ask if this is ShivSha's game plan to bring out her truth. Which means, it's definitely not. Even the makers would have known ki audience would expect that. Even we did in the beginning before OLV's and segments started showing otherwise. 

BTW this is Rivanya's plan I think to bring out Yamini's truth in front of the kids..aur koi toh family mein bacha nahi. LOL

if we had not got all those fantasies we could still have thought yeh plan ho saktha hai but all her dealing with ritik which was cheap shows this is no plan...wonder if cvs plan to turn her back but then if they did she would have nothing much to do in season 2...hence they have to take her all the way into the dark now...

we are not even sure woh bacche hai kiske LOLLOL..the rahejas should order bulk mein photo frames and garland now...ek wall poora cover hogha 
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged

i think shivu ka finally the real confession ab aayega...she has to confess ..it is the inbuilt urge in her the moment she sees him lying somewhere LOLLOL..yup she will say all that ,caress his face and maybe just maybe kiss him...cvss kabhi toh hamari sun lia karo with the real ritik and shivanya please...and then heal him with all her power..maybe this is how she loses her power...and yes they will sing the reunion wala song and then attack yamini as ghosts...

Yamu dreamed but didn't follow through. Useless. ROFL

Yup..finally she won't talk about how lucky she is..this time we will get a true confession..hopefully twice..once with Ritik injured and once after he gets saved. Uske baad team up! Day Dreaming We all waited so long for this. But will Shivu have powers to save him? She was stabbed and lost her powers too na. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Yamu dreamed but didn't follow through. Useless. ROFL

Yup..finally she won't talk about how lucky she is..this time we will get a true confession..hopefully twice..once with Ritik injured and once after he gets saved. Uske baad team up! Day Dreaming We all waited so long for this. But will Shivu have powers to save him? She was stabbed and lost her powers too na. 

that was one fantasy i really liked LOLLOL

patha nahi how will she save him...maybe cvs forgot she loses her power if injured and instead makes the scenario that she uses all her power to save him and then he cries phoot phoot ke before shiv ji to save her...CryLOL..oo this would be so romantic..them lying side by side stabbed yet giving those lovey dovey looks to each other LOL..maybe yogiraj will help them or SS...he has to mani na before it is taken...he may use it...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged

if we had not got all those fantasies we could still have thought yeh plan ho saktha hai but all her dealing with ritik which was cheap shows this is no plan...wonder if cvs plan to turn her back but then if they did she would have nothing much to do in season 2...hence they have to take her all the way into the dark now...

we are not even sure woh bacche hai kiske LOLLOL..the rahejas should order bulk mein photo frames and garland now...ek wall poora cover hogha 

Exactly. HOW can this be a plan. Only a Wacko would think so now.LOL Heck, she actually had Shivanya stabbed to get Ritik. Would that have happened if it were a plan? Sheesh, the delusion is strong in some. Shesha cannot be redeemed or saved now..she will turn into super vamp. If they even try to do something like that then it will be a huge joke on her characterization. Waise, Ritik ka ghost can be Shesha shapeshifting to take revenge from Yamu for killing the object of her lust. 

The kids are defo stolen. My sister claims that Amrita and Angad can be Anky ke real bache from his first wife or something because Yamu never showed even an ounce of affection for them ever. LOL

Go to top