Naagin

E24 - Ritik tries to kill Yamini

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ehEBt1Y7g
Apparently Yamini stabbed RitikπŸ˜• and Ritik is shown scaring her with the dagger. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok so after Yamu "kills" Shivu. She "kills" Ritik too. I think Shivu saves him and he joins her. You guys know how we said Shivu will scare Yamu as a ghost? It's that but with Ritik. LOL. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ehEBt1Y7g

Apparently Yamini stabbed RitikπŸ˜• and Ritik is shown scaring her with the dagger. 

finally how many people get stabbed by that dagger ...are the cvs planning to show shiv phoot phoot ke crying instead of ritik.....
sun29 thumbnail

Ok so after Yamu "kills" Shivu. She "kills" Ritik too. I think Shivu saves him and he joins her. You guys know how we said Shivu will scare Yamu as a ghost? It's that but with Ritik. LOL. 

i hope we still get some form of phoot phoot ke crying πŸ˜†..so they both play the ghost couple..can we have a white saree white shirt rain dance sequence aise mauke par πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
sun29 thumbnail

haan also she was planning to get rid of ritik as soon as shiv is killed...poor ritik what a shock..his mother stabbing him
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum scnce hai maza aay ga...  Arjun is so awsum in ths... Sun I was abt to tell u ths.. Boothnath ritik ban gaya... 
Originally posted by: sun29

finally how many people get stabbed by that dagger ...are the cvs planning to show shiv phoot phoot ke crying instead of ritik.....

No idea..jisko stab karna chahiye wo toh busy in dreaming and fantasizing. 🀣 

I think Shivu will cry but also save Ritik ..and I think we will get the naagmani scene from yesterday's segment uske baad. 

Just imagine how shocked Ritik will be when Yamini stabs him and tells him all the truth. Or maybe she will tell him the truth before and then stab him when he is mourning Shivu. She will leave him "dead" and Shivu will get to him. He will think he's seeing her soul but she will save him instead and then passionate reunion with confession.
Originally posted by: sun29

i hope we still get some form of phoot phoot ke crying πŸ˜†..so they both play the ghost couple..can we have a white saree white shirt rain dance sequence aise mauke par πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Specify..always specify in this show 🀣 Patah chala they give us Sheshu ka another bhayanak rain dance fantasy 🀣 
sun29 thumbnail

Specify..always specify in this show 🀣 Patah chala they give us Sheshu ka another bhayanak rain dance fantasy 🀣 

first thing first...cvss real rivanya,real scene ...no fakeness or body doubles...underline kar lo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Awsum scnce hai maza aay ga...  Arjun is so awsum in ths... Sun I was abt to tell u ths.. Boothnath ritik ban gaya... 

aww my cute bhootnath ritik ..uss roop mein bhi badha hi sona lage ga munda..white shirt with 2-3 buttons open and hair gelled and a candle in hand and that million dollar smile...hum toh aise hi mar jaayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago