Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina Kaif - why so much hate (Page 5)

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by fivestars

WackoWacko

she got more than enough fame from this industry with her frozen expression ..thanks to salman

stop showing her as a victim !!Dead

of course she is not a victim...her frozen face got her number one with hits after hits with akshay, ranbir, john, srk, even sunny deols Apne became hit.
Jab tak hai jaan was not a hit LOL it was an average grosser.

It was a hit.

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Different people dont like Katrina for different reasons.

Some don't like her, for her cold attitude in interviews during the pre-Ranbir era.

Some don't like her, because they think she is fake, faked her identity, faked her father's nationality, faked her age, everything about her ia fake.

Some don't like her because she is seen as someone who is not at all talented but still got good movies because of her knowing how go use people.

Some don't like her because she left Salman for Ranbir.

Some don't like her because she was responsible for Deepika Ranbir break up.

Some don't like her because of her bland acting.

Some don't like her for her botoxed abd plastic face.

Some don't like her because she is considered beautiful by many people while they don't think she is even good looking.

Some might have had meet her irl and she might have acted like ass hole.

There are many reasons Which might have resulted into hatred/dislike.

And I love her because of her white skin (according to some people the only reason that people like her forLOL)

Edited by ThugLeader - 15 April 2016 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_quicksilver.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colossial2015

Katrina should remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat and may be he found his another target. I bet he marries some Richie rich girl like Shahid as Kapoors are way to opportunists and money hungry. Ranbir broke up with DP when she flopped in films and now he broke up with Kat as she is flopping in films.

As far as Kat is concerned she is a bigger opportunist. It is a known fact how she used Salman to move ahead on her career from a semi po*n movie to being a flowerpot in a super hit movie. She learned some dance and became male fantasy. She then become Ranbir's girlfriend to get more opportunities.

But now times changed now we expect an female actor to act in movies with a good script. All the lead female actors have shown their talent on screen with a good script. People prefer to watch PIku, Neerja and TWMR over Phantom and Bang Bang. She has still not learned hindi yet.

She is reaping what she sowed few years back. This breakup was expected. I have no sympathy for her.

So TRUE. He broken up with them from the moment they gave flops. He wants an actress giving back to back hits. He should get with Kriti sanon or Kangana at this pointLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by ruky786

Everyone gets bashed. Not just Katrina. I just don't understand why she's being portrayed as some innocent soul who's heart has been broken into pieces by Ranbir Kapoor when she knew what she was getting herself into and her-RK were having an affair whilst he was still with Deepika so she's no innocent princess.

The whole "honest" personality that she tries to portray is so fake, she's not honest at all. I find her insecure and so cold at times. I've watched many of her interviews and I don't see anything special or amazing about her as a person.

I give full credit to her in how she went from Boom to films like ZNMD, NY, NL, and her item songs in Chikni Chameli, Kamli etc etc but at the end of the day her acting hasn't improved as much, it's made her acting worse because all those fillers have made her expressions come out like a balloon forcing itself to pop.

Of course you will find her fake..but if you ask what she faked..you cant reply. So what if she couldnt act, she still was number one while kareena kapoor could never achieve inspite of hiring a whole horde of chamchas to write one page on her every day and publish...

she did it all without attending every party and painting herself like a geisha and showing 32 teeth on page 3...

You know what you didn't make much sense but I couldn't really care if you think Kareena is fake who has nothing to do with this thread LOL

you claim not to like katrina then why you follow around and read every thread created on her?
dont u know that is a form of flattery?

just get to the point and reply what is fake about her. otherwise dont talk.
... even you don't like Kareena but reply on her topics! So much flattery! ROFL

lol! i cant reply to all the kareena topics..my whole time will go on those then...

i dont even open topics on kk anymore,,that ship has sailed...deepu and gang took over the film heirarchy so not much to debate anyway

as for replying i opened one topic today hinting at some couple gonna break up and even said cnt be saifeena, thats it!LOL

and i still didnt get why kat is fake answer. maybe theres no answer. lollol

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by colossial2015

Katrina should remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat and may be he found his another target. I bet he marries some Richie rich girl like Shahid as Kapoors are way to opportunists and money hungry. Ranbir broke up with DP when she flopped in films and now he broke up with Kat as she is flopping in films.

As far as Kat is concerned she is a bigger opportunist. It is a known fact how she used Salman to move ahead on her career from a semi po*n movie to being a flowerpot in a super hit movie. She learned some dance and became male fantasy. She then become Ranbir's girlfriend to get more opportunities.

But now times changed now we expect an female actor to act in movies with a good script. All the lead female actors have shown their talent on screen with a good script. People prefer to watch PIku, Neerja and TWMR over Phantom and Bang Bang. She has still not learned hindi yet.

She is reaping what she sowed few years back. This breakup was expected. I have no sympathy for her.

So TRUE. He broken up with them from the moment they gave flops. He wants an actress giving back to back hits. He should get with Kriti sanon or Kangana at this pointLOL
I want him to date Kangana. Both sides will be happy. Ranbir will have hit movie producing girlfriend and Kangana will get an A-lister's girlfriend tag. We will be also spared from Hrithik- Kangana saga.
So everyone will be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

john89 Senior Member
john89
john89

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I for one didnt like katrina at all past few years. Because i felt she was ruining movies and cudnt act and dialogue n their delivery was awful. But recently over the past yr i have begun liking her lol. Shes good looking has awesome body n amazing dancer too. 
LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
She associated with Salman and Ranbir to get to the top.
Smart lady.   Wink
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrMadonnaCicone

She associated with Salman and Ranbir to get to the top.
Smart lady.   Wink
Oh please. Salman brought her UP and TOP and gave her respect. While Ranbir reduced her to a flop actress. There is a huge difference between salman and ranbir

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaniISHQSalmanSe

Go to top