Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina Kaif - why so much hate (Page 4)

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Katrina should remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat and may be he found his another target. I bet he marries some Richie rich girl like Shahid as Kapoors are way to opportunists and money hungry. Ranbir broke up with DP when she flopped in films and now he broke up with Kat as she is flopping in films.

As far as Kat is concerned she is a bigger opportunist. It is a known fact how she used Salman to move ahead on her career from a semi po*n movie to being a flowerpot in a super hit movie. She learned some dance and became male fantasy. She then become Ranbir's girlfriend to get more opportunities.

But now times changed now we expect an female actor to act in movies with a good script. All the lead female actors have shown their talent on screen with a good script. People prefer to watch PIku, Neerja and TWMR over Phantom and Bang Bang. She has still not learned hindi yet.

She is reaping what she sowed few years back. This breakup was expected. I have no sympathy for her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaniMaraka_Musso89Zeeliciousxo_Darling_Terenainaruky786

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
WackoWacko

she got more than enough fame from this industry with her frozen expression ..thanks to salman 

stop showing her as a victim !!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaniMaraka_Musso89Zeeliciousxo

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=colossial2015]Katrina should remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat and may be he found his another target. I bet he marries some Richie rich girl like Shahid as Kapoors are way to opportunists and money hungry. Ranbir broke up with DP when she flopped in films and now he broke up with Kat as she is flopping in films.

As far as Kat is concerned she is a bigger opportunist. It is a known fact how she used Salman to move ahead on her career from a semi po*n movie to being a flowerpot in a super hit movie. She learned some dance and became male fantasy. She then become Ranbir's girlfriend to get more opportunities.

But now times changed now we expect an female actor to act in movies with a good script. All the lead female actors have shown their talent on screen with a good script. People prefer to watch PIku, Neerja and TWMR over Phantom and Bang Bang. She has still not learned hindi yet.

She is reaping what she sowed few years back. This breakup was expected. I have no sympathy for her.

[/QUOTE
Then why she didnt marry Salman if she is big opportunist? 

reply.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

WackoWacko

she got more than enough fame from this industry with her frozen expression ..thanks to salman 

of course she is not a victim...her frozen face got her number one with hits after hits with akshay, ranbir, john, srk, even sunny deols Apne became hit. 
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by pakeezah

Everyone gets bashed. Not just Katrina. I just don't understand why she's being portrayed as some innocent soul who's heart has been broken into pieces by Ranbir Kapoor when she knew what she was getting herself into and her-RK were having an affair whilst he was still with Deepika so she's no innocent princess.

The whole "honest" personality that she tries to portray is so fake, she's not honest at all. I find her insecure and so cold at times. I've watched many of her interviews and I don't see anything special or amazing about her as a person.

I give full credit to her in how she went from Boom to films like ZNMD, NY, NL, and her item songs in Chikni Chameli, Kamli etc etc but at the end of the day her acting hasn't improved as much, it's made her acting worse because all those fillers have made her expressions come out like a balloon forcing itself to pop.

Of course you will find her fake..but if you ask what she faked..you cant reply. So what if she couldnt act, she still was number one while kareena kapoor could never achieve inspite of hiring a whole horde of chamchas to write one page on her every day and publish...

she did it all without attending every party and painting herself like a geisha and showing 32 teeth on page 3...

You know what you didn't make much sense but I couldn't really care if you think Kareena is fake who has nothing to do with this thread LOL

you claim not to like katrina then why you follow around and read every thread created on her?
dont u know that is a form of flattery?

just get to the point and reply what is fake about her. otherwise dont talk.
colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=colossial2015]Katrina should remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat and may be he found his another target. I bet he marries some Richie rich girl like Shahid as Kapoors are way to opportunists and money hungry. Ranbir broke up with DP when she flopped in films and now he broke up with Kat as she is flopping in films.

[/QUOTE
Then why she didnt marry Salman if she is big opportunist? 

reply.
Why she would marry a guy who had criminal charges against him. He was not a safety net.
Anyways Salman used her for sex and later developed a little bit feelings for her and Katrina used him for contacts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fivestars

WackoWacko

of course she is not a victim...her frozen face got her number one with hits after hits with akshay, ranbir, john, srk, even sunny deols Apne became hit. 
Jab tak hai jaan was not a hit LOL it was an average grosser. 
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Everyone gets bashed. Not just Katrina. I just don't understand why she's being portrayed as some innocent soul who's heart has been broken into pieces by Ranbir Kapoor when she knew what she was getting herself into and her-RK were having an affair whilst he was still with Deepika so she's no innocent princess.

The whole "honest" personality that she tries to portray is so fake, she's not honest at all. I find her insecure and so cold at times. I've watched many of her interviews and I don't see anything special or amazing about her as a person.

I give full credit to her in how she went from Boom to films like ZNMD, NY, NL, and her item songs in Chikni Chameli, Kamli etc etc but at the end of the day her acting hasn't improved as much, it's made her acting worse because all those fillers have made her expressions come out like a balloon forcing itself to pop.

Of course you will find her fake..but if you ask what she faked..you cant reply. So what if she couldnt act, she still was number one while kareena kapoor could never achieve inspite of hiring a whole horde of chamchas to write one page on her every day and publish...

she did it all without attending every party and painting herself like a geisha and showing 32 teeth on page 3...

You know what you didn't make much sense but I couldn't really care if you think Kareena is fake who has nothing to do with this thread LOL

you claim not to like katrina then why you follow around and read every thread created on her?
dont u know that is a form of flattery?

just get to the point and reply what is fake about her. otherwise dont talk.
... even you don't like Kareena but reply on her topics! So much flattery! ROFL

Go to top