Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SELINA_MV

I never hate her, I just found her fake personality let me down. I am not going to tell what the fake because that how she want her PR done for her. Actually, her "beautiful tag" made by Salman team to offside Aishwarya. That what I know (if people here said she extremely beautiful). She beautiful, but not as what people here think. But, she tried to make it real by doing some "adjustment" to her face and body and got it.

If Ranbr is called philandderer there is reason and proof.

if Salman is called drunkard, and law breaker there is proof

if Aamir is called perfectionist pain in the arse..there is reason he interferes in everything.

So to call someone something one needs reasons. So to just open mouth and say Katrina is fake isnt cutting it.

Just say na. What she did fake? Is it sodifficult to back up your words?😕

I just get reminded of this introvert girl in college that was called 'arrogant' because she didnt joke around and let herself go like others...she was just shy and being bindaas wasnt her nature but she got labelled  arrogant.
pakeezah thumbnail
With or without adjustments, Katrina was extra beautiful..thats how she got into films. Otherwise there are one thousand beautiful girls in modelling.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Reasons I hate her:
1) She is boring. Watch her IVs for proof.
2) She is obnoxious, wont correct her diction.
3) She stole someone's love.

I dont in general care about celeb personal life, but Deepika's depression after her breakup were so heart breaking to read about, If Ranbir is at fault, Kat cannot go spot free.

rather boring than cheap, stupid and unintelligent.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty-inside

My reasoning is because she seems fake. I don't really believe the kashmir dad story. She has too much surgery and can't act. Even her best performances were average compared to other actresses. She doesn't have the best hindi still even after 10+ years. 

Even Sunny Leone has better hindi! Her past is very shady and she just does dances and showing off her body to be popular. Like there are other hot women in the world besides Katrina. Her pr stories are annoying too, especially after the said 'breakup'  I feel she tries to act all Sati Savitri but she knew how Ranbir was. She isn't getting sympathy from me when she is not innocent herself. If anything the stories and tactics are embarrassing. 

yr post is too embarassing in stupidity to reply to. note katrina fans dont make MIDS to wage a imaginary war.😉
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Reasons I hate her:
1) She is boring. Watch her IVs for proof.
2) She is obnoxious, wont correct her diction.
3) She stole someone's love.

I dont in general care about celeb personal life, but Deepika's depression after her breakup were so heart breaking to read about, If Ranbir is at fault, Kat cannot go spot free.

what? love can never be stolen, its not a personal property. if it didn't work and the guy chose to be with someone else, then may be it never belonged to you.  
and coming to dp and her break up depression story, well dp is a classic case of jaisi karni waisi bharni. i don'e see a reason why dp in anyway better than katrina. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika the abla nari, Katrina the abla nari, blah blah the abla nari 😆