Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: helloitsme28

I remember there was a time when Kat was on the top ... she was getting the best movies and endorsements ! there were stories about her and RK being crazy in love and having a special bond ! 

Even Rani who was once at the very top saw the offers dry up. Marriage rumours have been following Katrina for some time now and her contemporaries are doing different kind of movies. They are looking for meatier roles instead of big productions alongside big stars. The industry is not what it was 10 years back.
Deepika did FFF and Piku, Anushka did NH10 and is planning to do Phillauri, Sonam did Aisha, Khoobsurat, Raanjhannaa, Dolly Ki Doli and Neerja, Alia did Highway and is doing Udta Punjab Walk and Talk, Shraddha in Haider has showcase some of her acting skills... Katrina has to go out there and search for a good script. It's okay if it flops as long as she's able to deliver a good performance.

She had no personal issues she was doing everything from item numbers to hit movies with new actors to super hits with the Khans ! she was considered the most beautiful bollywood actress, the Indian barbie and considered a lucky charm and someone who attracted a lot of audience !

Beauty fades and she sadly didn't show that she had the talent to back her beauty and thus keep her momentum going.

Lately as well all know everything is going down hill for her ! from her movies flopping to not being able to pull in crowds to going through a rough patch in her personal life, she also has some serious haters on nearly all social mediums ! there is more instas hating on her than there are appreciating her ! 

Everyone has haters... and Katrina's one aren't necessarily the most vicious out there.

why so much hate for her, i agree her relationship with RK started the wrong way ( but  its not like other actresses our angels, PC rumours with SRK & Akshay,  the crazy things that Sonam says all the time etc ) 

PC and Sonam don't need to work with big names to be successful. They can actually act. But maybe Baar Baar Dekho will change the tides for Katrina.

I feel like she is a super kind person who made the wrong mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy and after that she has been bullied way more than others who have done a lot more worse things than her ! 

Sonam gets bullied for being a "motor mouth", Kangna is called "psycho and delusional", Anushka is called "duck lips", Deepika is perceived as being "manipulative and fake"... I don't think Katrina has the worst part of the bargain here.

the poor girl literally hasn't done anything else ( at least of what we know ) 

I just don't get why is there so much ! so if you do hate her please share why ! 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Staart

I seriously feel she needs some emotional support just don't want her to end up like pratyusha baneerje

Ranbir doesn't seem abusive. If every girl that is dumped ends up comitting suicide there wouldn't be any girl left on earth.
Katrina seems stronger than that. Moreover she seems to have Salman's support and other friends.
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mali89

Ranbir doesn't seem abusive. If every girl that is dumped ends up comitting suicide there wouldn't be any girl left on earth.
Katrina seems stronger than that. Moreover she seems to have Salman's support and other friends.

well I do believe that she is stronger but still feel that maybe if her mom can be with her for some time.and she obv had a great career and is financially secure but I just felt bad after reading that article.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

well I do believe that she is stronger but still feel that maybe if her mom can be with her for some time.and she obv had a great career and is financially secure but I just felt bad after reading that article.

I thought her mother lived in India.

Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mali89

I thought her mother lived in India.

I read she lives in Chennai running some NGO or the other.. and wasn't she with Katrina when the break up news first came? and there were even reports of how Kat's mom tried to patch up things by calling Neetu SIngh and Ranbir... 
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That article is meant to manipulate feelings of fans and public towards Katrina , to garner support and sympathy for her. Seems its suceeding in doing this so far...

Someone said Pratyusha !! Katrina is in million times better position that Prats. Don't worry about such scenario.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone gets bashed. Not just Katrina. I just don't understand why she's being portrayed as some innocent soul who's heart has been broken into pieces by Ranbir Kapoor when she knew what she was getting herself into and her-RK were having an affair whilst he was still with Deepika so she's no innocent princess.

The whole "honest" personality that she tries to portray is so fake, she's not honest at all. I find her insecure and so cold at times. I've watched many of her interviews and I don't see anything special or amazing about her as a person.

I give full credit to her in how she went from Boom to films like ZNMD, NY, NL, and her item songs in Chikni Chameli, Kamli etc etc but at the end of the day her acting hasn't improved as much, it's made her acting worse because all those fillers have made her expressions come out like a balloon forcing itself to pop.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloitsme28

I remember there was a time when Kat was on the top ... she was getting the best movies and endorsements ! there were stories about her and RK being crazy in love and having a special bond ! 

She had no personal issues she was doing everything from item numbers to hit movies with new actors to super hits with the Khans ! she was considered the most beautiful bollywood actress, the Indian barbie and considered a lucky charm and someone who attracted a lot of audience !

Lately as well all know everything is going down hill for her ! from her movies flopping to not being able to pull in crowds to going through a rough patch in her personal life, she also has some serious haters on nearly all social mediums ! there is more instas hating on her than there are appreciating her ! 

why so much hate for her, i agree her relationship with RK started the wrong way ( but  its not like other actresses our angels, PC rumours with SRK & Akshay,  the crazy things that Sonam says all the time etc ) 

I feel like she is a super kind person who made the wrong mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy and after that she has been bullied way more than others who have done a lot more worse things than her ! 

the poor girl literally hasn't done anything else ( at least of what we know ) 

I just don't get why is there so much ! so if you do hate her please share why ! 

what downhill? if Ranbir is not making her happy its better for her if she finds a better guy. 

She is shooting for Baar Baar dekho with Sid Malhotra whom many actresses want to act with but dont get offer

her film Jagga Jasoos is directed by the director of Barfi and Life in Metro altho some one is targeting that film also spreading negativity..

she is supposed to sign a film with Salman and who knows what what she is getting offered 

she never signed many films at one time...she walked the talk ..she always maintained she doesnt sign many films at one go

Im sure she got a tidy amount just for shaking a leg in IPL opening and no one discussed anyones act more than hers...thats her effect on public

she is still the most beautiful heroine with a figure no one can compare with..

FROM WHERE IS THIS POOR KATRINA coming? to just be born looking like she looks is something you have to earn wth good karma...money maybe one can earn..nd on top of that to become number one...with umpteen hits and to have had a topstar like salman say in public you could have become mrs khan you chose to be mrs kapoor..how many girls got that kind of acknowledgement? she even has brains..to be able to earn the respect of senior journos by doing a live interview in front of all the big people of India...at NDTV forum..and earning taali from everyone..just money doesnt buy you brains...

if there is one girl who is not POOR this POOR that..its Katrina.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Everyone gets bashed. Not just Katrina. I just don't understand why she's being portrayed as some innocent soul who's heart has been broken into pieces by Ranbir Kapoor when she knew what she was getting herself into and her-RK were having an affair whilst he was still with Deepika so she's no innocent princess.

The whole "honest" personality that she tries to portray is so fake, she's not honest at all. I find her insecure and so cold at times. I've watched many of her interviews and I don't see anything special or amazing about her as a person.

I give full credit to her in how she went from Boom to films like ZNMD, NY, NL, and her item songs in Chikni Chameli, Kamli etc etc but at the end of the day her acting hasn't improved as much, it's made her acting worse because all those fillers have made her expressions come out like a balloon forcing itself to pop.

Of course you will find her fake..but if you ask what she faked..you cant reply. So what if she couldnt act, she still was number one while kareena kapoor could never achieve inspite of hiring a whole horde of chamchas to write one page on her every day and publish...

she did it all without attending every party and painting herself like a geisha and showing 32 teeth on page 3...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and the article writer simply laughs as people fight ðŸ˜†