helloitsme28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I remember there was a time when Kat was on the top ... she was getting the best movies and endorsements ! there were stories about her and RK being crazy in love and having a special bond ! 
She had no personal issues she was doing everything from item numbers to hit movies with new actors to super hits with the Khans ! she was considered the most beautiful bollywood actress, the Indian barbie and considered a lucky charm and someone who attracted a lot of audience !

Lately as well all know everything is going down hill for her ! from her movies flopping to not being able to pull in crowds to going through a rough patch in her personal life, she also has some serious haters on nearly all social mediums ! there is more instas hating on her than there are appreciating her ! 

why so much hate for her, i agree her relationship with RK started the wrong way ( but  its not like other actresses our angels, PC rumours with SRK & Akshay,  the crazy things that Sonam says all the time etc ) 

I feel like she is a super kind person who made the wrong mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy and after that she has been bullied way more than others who have done a lot more worse things than her ! 

the poor girl literally hasn't done anything else ( at least of what we know ) 

I just don't get why is there so much ! so if you do hate her please share why ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: helloitsme28

I remember there was a time when Kat was on the top ... she was getting the best movies and endorsements ! there were stories about her and RK being crazy in love and having a special bond !

She had no personal issues she was doing everything from item numbers to hit movies with new actors to super hits with the Khans ! she was considered the most beautiful bollywood actress, the Indian barbie and considered a lucky charm and someone who attracted a lot of audience !

Lately as well all know everything is going down hill for her ! from her movies flopping to not being able to pull in crowds to going through a rough patch in her personal life, she also has some serious haters on nearly all social mediums ! there is more instas hating on her than there are appreciating her !

why so much hate for her, i agree her relationship with RK started the wrong way ( but its not like other actresses our angels, PC rumours with SRK & Akshay, the crazy things that Sonam says all the time etc )

I feel like she is a super kind person who made the wrong mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy and after that she has been bullied way more than others who have done a lot more worse things than her !

the poor girl literally hasn't done anything else ( at least of what we know )

I just don't get why is there so much ! so if you do hate her please share why !

havent u heard'jab log tumhare khilaf bol rahe hai samjho ki tum tarraki kar rahe ho' sumthng like that
2fyne2dfyne thumbnail
Every actress has a shelf life of 6-7 years average 10+ if your lucky her time is now there is younger, talented, friendlier, down to earth. She is lucky she survived so long her films are all the same, no expressions, and talentless only matter of time till she is replaced in ads and films
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think everyone is hated.I will talk about salman even when he the biggest superstar he has huge amt of haters group as well.as far has Katrina is concerned I think everyone has there journey.she came from another country,conquered Bollywood and the downfall.this is something which you will see in all journey.I personally want to see her rise above her failures that what will make her journey complete.her story makes for a good biopic😆
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name one BW person who has no haters !!! Katrina isn't an exception.

The hatered for Salman and SRK is enourmous as compared to Katrina

Ranbir isn't getting any good publicity from this breakup either. Infact he is being painted as douchebag and Kartina is getting all sympathy . She is milking the breakup on all fronts - Will get a movie with Salman, is spoken about in all gossip columns as "bechari Kat".

There is more sympathy and less hate or her as compared to RK

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Almost everybody is hated on IF.
RK did similar thing to DP as well but the forum was still against DP and called her names but now same people are feeling sad for Kat.

Why should we suddenly sympathize with Kat??
She is not that innocent, kind hearted or anything u have mentioned.
Whoever has met her in person(common people) have a lot to speak about her bad attitude. U can Google and u will find a lot of articles about it,

She deserved this for having a secretive affair when RK-DP were in a relationship.

She was a fool as well to have been with that loser RK.
Don't think he will ever be satisfied just like KSG. 😆

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Any idea where has RK moved on to ?? 🤣

Next catch???
flipfl0p thumbnail
Fans, fame ..everything is volatile. They stay for some period.  As people have mentioned, even superstars receive hatred. But at the end of the day, they go to a home where they are loved. Salman has parents, Sharukh has kids.
When Deepika was in a similar state, she had her parents for support. Her mother stayed back with her till she came out of that phase. Who is with Katrina? She is one amongst seven/eight siblings to a single mother. How much an ex boyfriend (Salman) can support her?
Staart thumbnail
Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Fans, fame ..everything is volatile. They stay for some period.  As people have mentioned, even superstars receive hatred. But at the end of the day, they go to a home where they are loved. Salman has parents, Sharukh has kids.

When Deepika was in a similar state, she had her parents for support. Her mother stayed back with her till she came out of that phase. Who is with Katrina? She is one amongst seven/eight siblings to a single mother. How much an ex boyfriend (Salman) can support her?

this is one reason I believe she never even tries to get out of toxic relationships.
Staart thumbnail
I seriously feel she needs some emotional support just don't want her to end up like pratyusha baneerje