Stolen Kisses #2: A Sweet Midnight Snack || A ShraMan OS Series

AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
 Stolen Kisses #2
A Sweet Midnight Snack

"Mmm..." she took the aroma of the melting chocolate in her pot, the dark sweetness had filled the room with its alluring scent. Taking the pot off of her double-boiler contraption, she rested it on the counter, reaching out for the bowl of strawberries she had washed earlier. Chocolate covered strawberries...the perfect midnight snack.

Suddenly she felt a strong possessive hold slide across her waist from behind, a warm breath on her neck, and a familiar stubble rub against her cheek.

"What do we have here?" he traced his free hand down her arms, to her wrist, taking her palm in his, as he reached for a strawberry.

She turned around, surprised to find her sleepyhead husband awake at this time. Of course, now that they were face to face, he took advantage of the situation by pinning her body right beneath his tall frame, against the counter.

"You're awake?" she asked, both pleasantly surprised and confused in equal measures. He had a such hectic week at work that, last night, he just came home and crashed as soon as his head in the pillow. Albeit, it gave her the pleasure of secretly admiring his sleeping, tired, face, the past week had really taken a toll on the time they got to spend with each other.

"Pura hafta tumse teekh se baat bhi nahi ho payi, you think I was going to waste my entire Friday night asleep?" He smiled, leaning his head against hers.

"Toh maine thodi kaha tha ki 3 cases ek saath le lo..." she tried her best not to sound like she missed him too much.

"Tumne roka bhi toh nahi..." he brought his nose closer to hers, colliding with her soft skin. His hands made their way around the small of her back, pulling her closer.

Within the next second, her face began to flush with a light red hue. "Sh-shrava..." was all she could manage. Her breathing grew heavier, her eyes closed as if on instinct...arg! She hated the effect he seemed to have on her. Not because she didn't like how it made her feel...hell it sent her to places she didn't know existed before...but rather because his touch rendered her uncontrollable.

Smiling at the effect he was having on her, something that never failed to leave him amused, he reached for a strawberry from the bowl behind her, proceeding to dip it in the chocolate. "But trust me," he whispered as he brought the strawberry closer to her lips, "It will not happen again. I can't live another day, the way I lived through this week," he said, watching her eyes follow the strawberry in his hands.

But right when she opened her mouth, he popped the fruit in his mouth instead. She watched with eyes wide open, as he savored her strawberry. Irritated with herself for the way she melted in his arms, she grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to her.

"Woh meri thi!"

"I know, and that's exactly why I had to have it for myself," he deviously smirked, "Tumhara cheen ke khane main maza hi kuch aur hai," he said as he let go of her, reaching for the pot of chocolate she just melted and sprinted across the kitchen counter.

"Shravan! What the hell! Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge!" She said, running behind him, annoyed with her husband's antics.

Wait...why was he running? He smiled remembered the emoji-ka-qissa from a few years ago, a few months before they'd started dating.

Taking the pot in his hands, he simply raised it like he always did, and to this the expression on his wife's face was worth watching.

"Qutub minar kahike, this is not fair! Tum har baar apni height ka faida nahi utha sakte!" She pouted, her anger only adding to how adorable she looked. And sure enough just like old times, she reached for his arms to let him know she wasn't an amateur. However unfortunately for her, this time, he simply raised the other arm too.

"Aur tum har baar apne canine daanth ka faida nahi utha sakti," he smirked quite enjoying the frustration now evident on her face.

"Shravan, woh chocolate thandi ho gayi hogi! I'm hungry, give it back na please!!!"

"Lelo na, maine kab mana kiya hai..." he smirked repeating his famous one-liner. 

He's very proud of his height isn't he? Abhi dikhati hoon, she decided.

Catching him off guard she pulled his collar down towards her with one hand, crushing her lips to his. She threaded her fingers in his hair, pulling with a fervor that reflected an urgent need. This was their first proper kiss in a week, and she had felt starved. And boy was she going to let him know how much she missed his touch.

Unfortunately, however, their moment of passion was cut short by the sound of the pot hitting the ground, and the feel of chocolate sliding down their bodies, into their clothes.

Biting back his smile, he looked at her with a devious glint in his eyes, "Oops..." 

With the sight of  chocolate running down his beastly back and toned chest (and down to his abs, she imagined), Suman was too lost in her thoughts to realize how close he had just brought his face to hers. Reaching out for another strawberry from the counter, he feathered it across the side of her neck, picking up the chocolate as he rolled the fruit down. Soon enough, she let out an involuntary moan. 

Meeting her eyes with his, he found in them the same sense of ecstasy he was feeling in his. He knew how to turn her on like it was second nature, knowing exactly which buttons to press...and he was loving it. "You were...in the middle of something," he whispered referring to their stolen kiss from earlier.

"Mhmm..." she agreed, now with a mischievous glint reflecting in her eyes as well. "I actually was Mr. Malhotra," she said, bringing his face close to hers. Completely expecting a kiss from her, he was pleasantly surprised when he felt her lips on his shoulders, near his back, down his chest...sucking the chocolate right off of his masculine body.

"I missed you so much this week," she said as she finally gave in and let him know.

He smiled taking her lips in his, letting loose of the pin that held her hair together. He let his hands graze over and cherish the body of his wife, the one he had memorized by heart. Because nothing compares. Grinding his lower half against hers, she began to feel the urgency with which he needed her, the same urgency with which she wanted him. 

Reaching for the another strawberry from the counter, he grazed it across her collar bone, picking up chocolate along the way. But before he could make his way back to his mouth, she led his hands and the passionate fruit within them closer to her lips. Making sure she kept eye contact with him, she sucked off the chocolate from the strawberry.

"Can't let all this chocolate go to waste now can we?" she smirked, stroking his body from under his shirt.

He cursed under his breath as his mind filled with the impurest of thoughts, he needed to have her. Now.

Whispering against her lips, before he took them in his, he agreed. "Not a single drop," he confirmed as reached for the bowl of strawberries on the counter. Tossing his wife behind his tall back, he began to make his way back to their room.

Tonight was going to be a sweet night for sure.

None of you will see strawberries in the same way again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³, you're welcome. πŸ˜†

So there we go πŸ˜³, looking at the chemistry these two had during the phone sequence, I couldn't help stop thinking of all the other possibilities β˜ΊοΈ, one of the possibilities being this πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Also I'm really tired right now,  so can't be bothered to edit, shall be back to do so later, so 'till then please forgive πŸ˜†.

Also let me know if you all want more of the Stolen Kisses series, and if you have a location preference πŸ˜†, let me know of that as well β˜ΊοΈ. I wrote this because the kitchen is always a classic according to me. -xx Ashu

Stolen Kisses Series so far:

Stolen Kisses #1: On the Run
Stolen Kisses #2: A Sweet Midnight Snack πŸ˜³

Edited by london_doll - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res... I am so proud of myself right now!! πŸ˜†

Unreserved...
Should've read before reserving the post 🀣...it was really hot. I was blushing so much.
Really well written...I can so imagine their married life to be like this.

Edited by Onie... - 8 years ago
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Totally passionate..
Do continue writing the series.. 😊
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum as always...
Continue soon 
Waiting for next part 
Love Ishita 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg so hot! They're so romantic and it just makes me love em even make. Very well written. Can't wait to read more of the series.
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! This was ... I don't have words to describe 
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh boy...you wrote some real cool stuff
Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome. Absolutely in love with this series. Please continue
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally romantic and passionate
You nailed it
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was freaking hot..
I am in love with your stolen kisses series...pls keep them coming...they are getting hotter and hotter day by day...god knows aage kya kya milega..

I can imagine them hubby n wife ..it will be so cute..
Shraman are end of us..they are making us think about them 24*7

My location request would be ..Bathroom..😳