Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
With u all...trying to contribute as much as I can...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandyy55

Sure Mehr who is making posts shud reply & they shud have an eye on their posts till it gets pink.

Most of them were not aware of this or they simply busy with their work.

Even if they dont eye their posts to pink ...no problem we will jump in...But do the needful to reply back to the commentors...that way it becomes much more easy for all of us...n that way the one whose commenting will also feel good that she got a response...
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: svd7755

With u all...trying to contribute as much as I can...

I kno dear n cos of this I want to reduce all of us burden too...!!

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mein kuch nahi janti...u never come to read my takes...i will not post them if IKRS forum ki badi amma nahi ayi toh😑😑
Amma ji hamara post bhi dekh liya karo nahπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

yes these days i am also not on pink mission...sorry i cant join u now but will sure come to make everything pink after a few days...tab tak intezar karo...

ok jokes apart...yes people who are active most of the time please help others to make the blue posts pink...this week already our activity is less..(upar se i am not uploading picsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•)...atleast make the blue posts pink...and also hit the Chaska's 5th star as many times as u can
mehraan thumbnail
Hey Bb...when I come most of the time...im running...to make blue into pink...mera dhyan udhar hi rehta hau!!!

Tats wat im saying im not getting time toread n reply...WEN I see ur pist its,already pink...Ijump to others to make it pink n in that way I hardly get time n run out of time...Im also busy with my kids skool started...I need to adjust a little ...Not like before cos my chotu is starting his Kg this week n im running around for his stuffs...nupar se guests ki barsaat this two weeks...uff im so tied up...TELL ME WAT SHOULD I DO???

N maze ki bast hai 1 week I didnt watch...   
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes mehru...😊😊 guys please reply for d posts... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

mein kuch nahi janti...u never come to read my takes...i will not post them if IKRS forum ki badi amma nahi ayi toh😑😑

Amma ji hamara post bhi dekh liya karo nahπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

yes these days i am also not on pink mission...sorry i cant join u now but will sure come to make everything pink after a few days...tab tak intezar karo...

ok jokes apart...yes people who are active most of the time please help others to make the blue posts pink...this week already our activity is less..(upar se i am not uploading picsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•)...atleast make the blue posts pink...and also hit the Chaska's 5th star as many times as u can

pics, i will upload today
BBSS11 thumbnail
my net is slow so didnt upload pics
BBSS11 thumbnail
i have gpa pics but not interested to upload
BBSS11 thumbnail