India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Stop criticizing Tony and Deeya

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I did not want to post this but had to. This message is for Purab's fans who think Tony and Deeya are "using" poor Sameer Soni. I have from a very very very reliable source(not SS but someone whose words I cannot doubt) that they are NOT turning Purab's character negative. In fact they think that Purab is "popular" because of his "goodness". This person promised me that they WONT turn him negative. In fact T n D Singh are quiet fond of Sameer. Why else do u think they went to him eventhough he had rejected Armaan's role?
Now if SET has other plans for his character then its another matter. I hope criticism of the Singhs will stop here. If anyone shld be annoyed w/ them its Apoorva, Parmeet and their fans. 

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hi,

First of all thanks for the information. Second, They are public figure, this is the life they choosed for them self. and If you are public figure then you have a to face the people. When they decided to choose this line they have very muched opened them self to criticism, Also healthy criticism helps to improve thier quality of work, I said it before and I say it again the day they opened them self to polling they invited public opinions and criticism in thier life. Agreed some people go to far on critising them. But unfortunately this is a part of the world of glamour and all the things are not hunky dory.

I too know that purab's role is not gonna turn negative. First of all its not about turning the role negative(for those who know this info). Its about seperating Purab and jassi on silly baseless grounds which have been built hastily on unsatisfactory reasoning, compare this to the amount of time they wasted on bringing jassi and purab close!! Why people are angry is because T & D wasted almost 6 months to develop this relationship and suddenly today on some phantom reasons they are breaking it. If they had predecided the end then they shouldnt have asked opinion(polls) and now since they have peoples opinion then they should follow it. It doesnt makes any good to say that we will do what we want, They never said that at the times of polls right?? "Ohh you silly people you vote whatever you want we will do whatever we want and then please enjoy being a fool. "

Jammy.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged
maybe ur wrong. maybe they DID want to do what the polls told them. why else do u think they sidelined armaan-jassi love story and made it uncle-jassi love story? u never know...
btw after the aap jaisa koi show im convinced(though i always suspected) that sony's polls are rigged. so i wont blame them if they finally dont want to follow what polls say. 
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Yeah right!! Every poll where armaan isnt a winner is rigged. How very convincing. But what will you say about the cheers purab recived when he came on stage as the top three sony actors the viewers like?? Confused.

Agreed they follow the polls, but it was not for viewers it was for thier TRP's because they knew then what the viewers liked and thus they followed the polls to keep thier TRP's afloat. But now anyways they are ending the show, they are not intresting in making the sequels so why would they care for viewers now.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 22 November 2004 at 4:46am
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:05am | IP Logged
if u study the general trend of trps(in an unbiased manner) then u will notice that trps have fallen. trps did fine till the a roy episode. after that purab made his 2nd re-entry and trps have gone downhill.
coming to polls..yes they are rigged. if u console urself by thinking purab is popular by looking at the poll results given by SET...i cant help it. but dont u think jjkn wud have been becoming more and more popular w/ purab-jassi track if it was working? instead its lost most of its viewers atleast india. earlier EVERYONE in my office used to watch the show. Now im the lone fan remaining. the death blow was jassi DEMANDING ceoship and dumping armaan for purab w/out much reason(she did not know he was lying).

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Yeah right!! Every poll where armaan isnt a winner is rigged. How very convincing. But what will you say about the cheers purab recived when he came on stage as the top three sony actors the viewers like?? Confused.

Maybe they are hired by Samir soni??Wink If all polls are rigged ....Samir has less popularity.... then it can be a better possibilityConfused

Edited by chocolate - 22 November 2004 at 5:09am
Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Well, i am from India.....and all the ppl i know are quite disgusted with this sudden forced introduction of problems between jassi and purab...it was very evident from diwali party onwards that they intended to split the two......most ppl i know have vowed that they will not watch the show if this continues and purab is made to exit..... and teh same goes for me...i hope the channel and T&D do not do this to us...it will be very disappointing.......
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

if u study the general trend of trps(in an unbiased manner) then u will notice that trps have fallen. trps did fine till the a roy episode. after that purab made his 2nd re-entry and trps have gone downhill.
coming to polls..yes they are rigged. if u console urself by thinking purab is popular by looking at the poll results given by SET...i cant help it. but dont u think jjkn wud have been becoming more and more popular w/ purab-jassi track if it was working? instead its lost most of its viewers atleast india. earlier EVERYONE in my office used to watch the show. Now im the lone fan remaining. the death blow was jassi DEMANDING ceoship and dumping armaan for purab w/out much reason(she did not know he was lying).

Yeah!!

If thats true then why hasnt the TRP suddenly jumped back to its old place ever since all the signs have started showing that jassi will end with armaan?? It is still in the low rung!!

The last time the TRP's were high when jassi announced that she was ready to get married to purab.

As for the steady down fall of TRP after purab came back the second time. Well tell me frankly even though he came back how much on screen time was he given?? He was not given much of the importance till the birthday party, and till then all the fun had vanished. His comeback though wanted, was totally ruined.

Also, even after the sagaai announcement jassi kept pushing him and ignoring him, also the unwanted meeting with armaan was the last straw , gave the show the lowest of the TRP of week, If I am not wrong.

Jammy

Go to top