Santoshi Maa

India-Forums

   
Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Century (Page 2)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Clap
7 Star

They alll rock and are great rockets

I dont care TRPs low...

Again to cast and all of us   
7 Star
hey Mods Big smile
Where were you today? Smile
We discussed a lot things LOL LOL
Most of them are funny LOL
Just go through it and enjoy. Embarrassed

P.S. I'll be busy tomorrow, so maybe by tomorrow evening i'll be here Confused Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6419

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Anyone please suggest a background track for Sairya Big smile
Any romantic or sad song. Feel free to suggest.
There are many romantic songs but abhi mere dimaag mein Sairya ke liye yeh gana - Hulchal hui zara shor hua dil chor hua teri or hua aisi chale jab hawa ishq hua hi hua.Pata nahi yeh ishq wali hawa kab chalegi LOL

Edited by SymphonyStar - 15 April 2016 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6419

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Clap
7 Star

They alll rock and are great rockets

I dont care TRPs low...

Again to cast and all of us   
7 Star



& this is for the TM - You SYMPHONISE    Star
TM Matlab ?
rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Originally posted by rajni13

Anyone please suggest a background track for Sairya Big smile
Any romantic or sad song. Feel free to suggest.
There are many romantic songs but abhi mere dimaag mein Sairya ke liye yeh gana - Hulchal hui zara shor hua dil chor hua teri or hua aisi chale jab hawa ishq hua hi hua.Pata nahi yeh ishq wali hawa kab chalegi LOL

Good one symphony Clap

I think Baarish song will also be suitable.
Iss dard- e- dil ki sifaarish ab kar de koi yahaan,
K mill jaaye isse woh baarish jo bhiga de puri tarah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

& this is for the TM - You SYMPHONISE    Star
TM Matlab ?

I think it means team mate Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6419

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Originally posted by rajni13

Anyone please suggest a background track for Sairya Big smile
Any romantic or sad song. Feel free to suggest.
There are many romantic songs but abhi mere dimaag mein Sairya ke liye yeh gana - Hulchal hui zara shor hua dil chor hua teri or hua aisi chale jab hawa ishq hua hi hua.Pata nahi yeh ishq wali hawa kab chalegi LOL

Good one symphony Clap

I think Baarish song will also be suitable.
Iss dard- e- dil ki sifaarish ab kar de koi yahaan,
K mill jaaye isse woh baarish jo bhiga de puri tarah
Hey Rajni one sad song for Sairya - Kuchh iss tarah teri palkien meri palkon se mila de aansu tere saare mere palkon se mila dil & I like especially this line in this song which is -jaayaz nahi lagta gum se tera rista sun meri guzaarish ise chehre se hata de (Beautiful song sung by Atif ).This song will suit Sairya when Dhairya starts realizing his mistakes & decides to repent ,want to see Santo smile & cant bear seeing her in pain but abhi toh Dhairya iss the one who is giving much pain to Santo & the cause of her tears most of the time.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 16 April 2016 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Hey Rajni one sad song for Sairya - Kuchh iss tarah teri palkien meri palkon se mila de aansu tere saare mere palkon se mila dil & I like especially this line in this song which is -jaayaz nahi lagta gum se tera rista sun meri guzaarish ise chehre se hata de (Beautiful song sung by Atif ).This song will suit Sairya when Dhairya starts realizing his mistakes & decides to repent ,want to see Santo smile & cant bear seeing her in pain but abhi toh Dhairya iss the one who is giving much pain to Santo & the cause of her tears most of the time.

Yeah it's really emotional and suits them also Embarrassed

You know what I want to see Dhairya punish himself for all his mistakes. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6419

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Hey Rajni one sad song for Sairya - Kuchh iss tarah teri palkien meri palkon se mila de aansu tere saare mere palkon se mila dil & I like especially this line in this song which is -jaayaz nahi lagta gum se tera rista sun meri guzaarish ise chehre se hata de (Beautiful song sung by Atif ).This song will suit Sairya when Dhairya starts realizing his mistakes & decides to repent ,want to see Santo smile & cant bear seeing her in pain but abhi toh Dhairya iss the one who is giving much pain to Santo & the cause of her tears most of the time.

Yeah it's really emotional and suits them also Embarrassed

You know what I want to see Dhairya punish himself for all his mistakes. Smile
Raj excatly what kind of punishment ? should he beat himself with hunter (they have hunter in their house) or should he burn his hand or cut his hand ? Tell me your views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Santoshi Maa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index