India-Forums

Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Century

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Friends Today Santoshi Maa is going to complete 100 episodes.Want you all to join today & comment in this thread even if its is one line comment.Write your views abt SM characters,your fav character,Dev lok scenes, abt SM actors or anything related to SM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Wow, many-many congratulations to entire SM team Party [:D/] Clap

I really like this show very much. Smile
I started watching it because of Ratan and Ayaz. Embarrassed first scene of the show which I watched was the one where Santoshi went to mishra house for job and encounter with Dhairya. Big smile...from that moment I like it Day Dreaming

I love Sairya's chemistry Heart
Conflict of devlok are also interesting but to a certain extent only LOL
And both the families are hilarious, special mention to Maabhi, nupur, taayiji, sheshnath and kranti maa are funny and hilarious ROFL ROFL
Kaka, kaki, dadi, tinu and sanket (if still here ) are nice and positive people. Smile

Santoshi is very a simple, sweet, calm and down to earth girl. Thumbs Up But accepting all the injustice of family and bad attitude of Dhairya is negative trait of her character Thumbs Down

Dhairya is very handsome, stylish and nice (at least for some people like riya, his friends and for his bhai- bhabhi) Thumbs Up but his stubbornness, bad attitude for Santoshi (sometimes for parents also) is not okay Thumbs Down

But all and all I truly love and enjoy this show. Day Dreaming Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeverBeDismayedSymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Anyone please suggest a background track for Sairya Big smile
Any romantic or sad song. Feel free to suggest.

Edited by rajni13 - 15 April 2016 at 7:08am

SymphonyStar

mslee Senior Member
mslee
mslee

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Congrats to the Team of Santoshi Maa. All the characters are doing well in their roles. However, it will be nice if Santoshi grows a little backbone when it comes to Dhariya and some of her family members with their nonsense. Otherwise Thumbs Up

rajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I like this serial very much I feel its best semi-mytho serial till now.I like Santo's simplicity,her smile and I like Dhairya when he jokes (not that bad wala jokes on Santo). I like Madhuri's line Hai daiyan jijji.I like cute little Tinnu.Special mention to Kranti maa & DP LOL.I like Kaka & Sanket's caring nature.Mindblowing acting by all actors.Superb casting. ---- Congratulation to whole Santoshi Maa cast & crew----- JAI SANTOSHI MAA

rajni13

NeverBeDismayed Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rajni13SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

I like this serial very much I feel its best semi-mytho serial till now.I like Santo's simplicity,her smile and I like Dhairya when he jokes (not that bad wala jokes on Santo).I like Madhuri's line Hai daiyan jijji.I like cute little Tinnu.Special mention to Kranti maa & DP LOL.I like Kaka & Sanket's caring nature.Mindblowing acting by all actors.Superb casting.---- Congratulation to whole Santoshi Maa cast & crew-----JAI SANTOSHI MAA
Jai Santoshi Maa
NeverBeDismayed Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rajni13SymphonyStar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index