Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

To not bear this mami more let's not discuss her..

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Maybe I saw the ranking late but just now I saw krpkab is at No.9 right now. I am happy for that but the coincidence is that we discuss this mami very much due to which forum activity increases and the show is progressing on mami's negative publicity which we are doing indirectly and if this thing keeps on happening, to stretch the show they would show more mami scenes and our Devakshi love story might delay so rather than this we can simply ignore mami character maybe then cvs would show her a little less and that annoying character would be shown less thus we won't have to bear her that longer.
The actress is doing a fantastic job of irritating us but cvs get it straight that her character is making this show a typical saas bahu saga where she is not even saas so its better they soon show her positive. 
Just my opinion 
Constructive criticism is accepted.Smile

Edited by nuckts - 15 April 2016 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelsFlyAlonesajinifabyMs.S.K.

AngelsFlyAlone Goldie
AngelsFlyAlone
AngelsFlyAlone

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I can roughly say that there are at least 15-20 posts just on this maami!!!! She is a ridiculous character yet I hate to admit, there are such people in real life too and though they may not be to this extremity, there are such annoying people for sure who wanna live off other people hard work. I would love to slap her honestly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

I can roughly say that there are at least 15-20 posts just on this maami!!!! She is a ridiculous character yet I hate to admit, there are such people in real life too and though they may not be to this extremity, there are such annoying people for sure who wanna live off other people hard work. I would love to slap her honestly!
Lol yes I agree with you but our hatred is making that actress popular due which she would be shown more and Devakshi story would be lingered on unnecessarily as their target is to stretch episodes 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelsFlyAlonesajinifaby

Trojan80 Senior Member
Trojan80
Trojan80

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yeah totally agree!
The thing is people are so frustrated with her that they might as well kill her if she existed in real life!
But I guess you're right! Ignore her!
All these kinds of characters are there in every show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top