India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Raghwa's dialogue was absolutely correct

yknikki Senior Member
yknikki
yknikki

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
What raghav said was correct riya wants to solve everything by herself Deadso that she can become mahaan dekha kya ho gaya nikal gayi na ghar se very good this shd hv happened to you coz you are so dumb Ouch
Shanti had challenged openely  months before that she will throw you out  & u said "yahi rahungi mere angne mein"
 & what you did when no one is interested in you but too you want to win their hearts thats utter nonsense

I know shivam has not supported riya many times but he did tell her one thing that was enough for riya to shut her mouth & focus on work  
shivam had said "dadi ki problem tum ho riya aur tum zabardasti kisike dil me jagah nai bana sakti"

& I am very happy shivam didnt support her this time seriously he was asking like 10 times why r u crying what happened but no this modern mahila wants to solve all problems herselfDead
preeti ko bachane ke liye superwoman ki tarah nikal gayi lekin kya hua mohit ne use bhi baand diya 

& i know some will support riya no offence to you guys i just thought to share my opinion

but biggest blame goes to preeti the Censored
who ruined 4 lives
herself  nimmi shivam riya 

& btw I am happy with this seperation track of ShivYa atleast leads ko to zyaada dikhayenge
i want that love hate type track not only from shivam's side but also from riya's side
but i know CVs how they are isliye imagine karna hi accha hai LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Keerteepinku_khushiJumpingVioletsMaverick_memannatrajakhanmunni_sgpchange12anjsleavesandwavesNaazu695TheRowdiest

mannatrajakhan Goldie
mannatrajakhan
mannatrajakhan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yes Nikki you r right..even i don't feel bad for nimmi...what was happened with her because of her foolishness...and Riya ..ufff ...i want a new and smart girl for sivam...Riya is the dumbest person,and preeti the looser...uske liye ye nalayak,creepy,pagal,Nandu hi thik hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikki

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hahaa yes I agree wid u on this...LOL riya deserved this for acting too brave & trying to solve all the problems herself...whenever she hides things from shivam I feel like slapping her...if she hides from the family I understand but she should share it wid her hubby atleast...Angry 
Even this time also for not sharing it wid him she is at fault coz he kept asking her & she always thinks too high of herelf thats her only mistake...but I felt she's 30% at fault & preeti is 70% responsible...& plzz don't even get me started on her Dead warna post mein jagah kam padjayegi...Smile

Ok I'll just say she is responsible for ShivYa's divorce if it happens & nimmi's life got destroyed becoz of her...AngryAngry

Nikki agar mood acha karna ho toh plzz watch my new ShivYa VM...Tongue & Comment...Big smile

Edited by Naaz695 - 15 April 2016 at 4:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikkimunni_sgpMaverick_me

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Shivam is an escapist so is raghav that's why they always shrug their responsibility and only blame others .
Shivam can get angry only on Riya, his sisters and on people roadside, he doesn't have guts to open his mouth in front of Shantiya and his mother who now is as wretched as shanti , that makes him a coward! In one Epi he remarked that his house doesn't deserve Riya and her inherent goodness and he and his family members just proved that. Evertime Shanti n khusiya curse riya, the curse is actually materialised on preeti n nimmi , Evil Smilewe just saw that. One must agree that he has never clearly told that his dadi n bua plot and scheme againt them and he did nothing to tackle it .. 
Glad that Riya is thrown out , this time she is at fault but she should realize she is better off being away from Shanti sadan . She has a bright future . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2yknikkiRujul13savebookwormmunni_sgpnikki1211Naazu695anjs

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i am happy that atleast one member is standing for riya . riyas position is like being in lanka among rakshas. she doesnt  have ram coming to rescue her . in modern days it is sita herself who has to learn to get out of bad situation .riya will surely rescue herself from these devils.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2yknikkimunni_sgpnikki1211Maverick_meanjs

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Riya's weakness is her hushing things and keeping everything to herself. She confides only in Bunty.

Now all the hell broke loose. I dont have any sympathy for Riya as of now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_me

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Riya's weakness is her hushing things and keeping everything to herself. She confides only in Bunty.

Now all the hell broke loose. I dont have any sympathy for Riya as of now.
In one of the previous episodes Riya does express a doubt that somebody from the house is creating a trouble everytime and Shivam takes it offensively and snubs her that she is unnecessarily blaming his family. Not at all defending Riya but Shivam doesn't trust her many times, even in mohitwa video time he first dismisses her , only when Raghva supports riya he starts trusting her again ... his trust for her is very fragile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2Rujul13yknikkimunni_sgpnaq5Naazu695leavesandwaves

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I am happy Riya is thrown out of the house , she is so dumb 
And Preeti deserves that Nandu whom she hates 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top