Gangaa

Just a wild thought (Page 2)

JazzyM IF-Dazzler
JazzyM
JazzyM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

Good thoughts...
But if this will happen then what difference will be left between gangaa and the other daily soap operas..cz in other serias too,dead person comes back and reveals he has never died

Huge chance of the thing occurring if the CVs want to drag the story line but then, Gangga loses its uniqueness. Moreover, then, technically Gangga becomes a 'suhagan' without even trying...then, all Ammaji's curses will not come true...Poor ammaji! Why do you want to spoil the old lady's fun???

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JazzyM

Originally posted by Mifra_14

Good thoughts...
But if this will happen then what difference will be left between gangaa and the other daily soap operas..cz in other serias too,dead person comes back and reveals he has never died

Huge chance of the thing occurring if the CVs want to drag the story line but then, Gangga loses its uniqueness. Moreover, then, technically Gangga becomes a 'suhagan' without even trying...then, all Ammaji's curses will not come true...Poor ammaji! Why do you want to spoil the old lady's fun???
yeah r8...
CV can do anything to increase trps
So yeah huge chance of this drama
Actually I'm missing ammaji on screen lolx
rayjain Groupbie
rayjain
rayjain

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I doubt that, for her father-in-law was shown weeping over her dead husband's body... My gut feeling is that Jhanvi's parents will drag Sagar or the whole family to court for her condition, and Ganga will seek Palash's help to save them... And, the way Palash prepares for his cases, I believe he will disclose Jhanvi's wrong doings... as a result, her parents will withdraw the case... leading to her divorce with Sagar... the drama may also unmask Prabha and her husband... leading to Pulkit's return... Palash may fall for Ganga and may have some romantic dreams, but my gut feeling is he will be instrumental in uniting the family...!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gangaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index