Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Rishi needs to man up

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Rishi knows that Tanu thinks he is a flirt.  If he wants Tanu to take him seriously he needs to break his engagement with Neha.  All that flirting with Neha & making Tanu jealous backfired.  Sorry I couldnt feel his heartbreak.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...
Yday epi was soo emotional..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
There is no point in showing instant result because if it happens... intensity of love will never be felt and missed LATER...the present track is to build up the intensity of love...and how far this love can cross its limits...and at present  we can see Rishi truly and madly in love...Love can move mountains...and this Rishi will prove in the upcoming episodes...I am loving the present track...and even if the Roko ceremony happens... I will still love it....for I am expecting a volcano of expression from TanShi...and I so love the intensity in Kratika  and Sharad...am sure this track will help for future reincarnation too...d connect...this distance will build a beautiful romantic moments later...hopefully in few days...😊 if not...I am willing to wait . Am more for performance and this beautiful pair in their respective roles... are Brilliant...Without these two...TOGETHER..there is no connect to Kasam...😊
Annie_Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in a way I agree wid ur point if he wants to prove his love to the world he should STOP flirting wid Neha to show tanu and make her jelous 🤢 he just needs to break the engagement wid that witch and go after tanu and atleast try to find out whats going on 😕 come on she has that necklace on her neck that rishi gave her in child hood if shes not tanu and is tanvi y is she waering that 🥱 common sence 😆 I hope that lady solves this issue ..waiting for her entry today 😳
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said

totally Agree

he should first break his marriage than talk n do efforts to get Tanu !
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cinderella100

Rishi knows that Tanu thinks he is a flirt.  If he wants Tanu to take him seriously he needs to break his engagement with Neha.  All that flirting with Neha & making Tanu jealous backfired.  Sorry I couldnt feel his heartbreak.

I totally agree.  Rishi, desperately needs to grow up and be a man.  He needs to stop womanizing and end his engagement with Neha in order for Tanu to even consider him! ðŸ˜Š
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m also agree  with u all