Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What do you think about public humiliation? (Page 4)

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StaartguftagooAnachronist

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

Staart, you ask very interesting and thought provoking questions.

I don't engage in public humiliation or showdown unless I am instigated somehow (especially by a person who has annoyed me more than one time before). I give back just as good as I get or even better cause I don't tolerate public humiliation well. Tongue But sometimes it could be a war of words which can be interesting and insanely witty. I enjoy banters very much but I try and banter with people who don't get offended easily and are respectful of others' opinions. But I digress...

People have tried to humiliate me in public but so far no one has been able to do it successfully. The only people that are capable of humiliating me are my close friends and family. I really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of me so I am usually able to come back with nice retorts that stop people in their tracks. LOL However now that I've started working I think this might change. In my profession you can't really avoid it (you will get humiliated at least once in your career) and you also can't do anything about it or make any retorts until you attain a high position (that is 'worthy' of respect). Ouch But I guess this gives a good incentive to work hard and avoid indolence (so that you can avoid humiliation).
bas remember and baad mein badla Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Anachronist

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I don't engage in public humiliation or showdown unless I am instigated somehow (especially by a person who has annoyed me more than one time before). I give back just as good as I get or even better cause I don't tolerate public humiliation well. Tongue But sometimes it could be a war of words which can be interesting and insanely witty. I enjoy banters very much but I try and banter with people who don't get offended easily and are respectful of others' opinions. But I digress...

People have tried to humiliate me in public but so far no one has been able to do it successfully. The only people that are capable of humiliating me are my close friends and family. I really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of me so I am usually able to come back with nice retorts that stop people in their tracks. LOL However now that I've started working I think this might change. In my profession you can't really avoid it (you will get humiliated at least once in your career) and you also can't do anything about it or make any retorts until you attain a high position (that is 'worthy' of respect). Ouch But I guess this gives a good incentive to work hard and avoid indolence (so that you can avoid humiliation).

@ Bold : Exactly this. Random public showdowns are different thing but once you start working, it's something that is not completely avoidable. At least when you are at the starting point of your career. Mistakes happen and sometimes seniors lash out pretty aggressively and if not aggressive you do end up hearing some bitter things that bite you hard. And retorting is not always the solution unfortunately but I agree that it helps you work harder with much more dedication.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.VintageWine

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Is this in response to that RK-Katrina article?  LOL  

What about them? Confused
guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

bas remember and baad mein badla Evil Smile

Arre kaun yaad rakhega. Even if we remember, A thank you would be better. Thanks for helping me a. To either develop a thick skin b. Encouraging me to work better in a cruelly twisted way. LOL Badla done. Cool

KaanKeNiche.

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

katrina is ullu if she likes guys like ranbir and then begs them for love , so serves her rightAngry. Girls should be careful about the guys they love
exactly

Go to top