Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karma is a bitch, Katrina (Page 7)

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomaRola

Don't tell me his schlong is longer than Ajay Devgan's.

Indians don't have schlong, that is BS

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
about Katrinas family...no one wants to come and make a home in India...they prefer UK. Thats why she has to keep flying out to join them on vacations. 
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

about Katrinas family...no one wants to come and make a home in India...they prefer UK. Thats why she has to keep flying out to join them on vacations. 

Doesn't her mother live in Chennai and run an NGO there??

Who lives with their adult siblings anyways from where she comes from???

Edited by gatheringstorm - 15 April 2016 at 7:00am
Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Staart

Originally posted by Maul-E-Wood

If Karma was a bitch, it should have bitten Ranbir first !

What I am not getting is, Why is Katrina so desperate at having him back in her life? She knows and experienced the contempt of Kapoor's ( RK family), She has seen her BF straying frequently and now he has broken up ..so why is she still not ready to accept ? Surely it cannot be the Kapoor tag..and neither can it be Ranbir Kapoor(he is no model BF or Partner). 
because she has no support or family background.

Really.. Six siblings and a mother are no family?  and what support doesn't she have?? everytime something  pops up.. she has Salman to defend her in Bollywood , has his family to run into  - so whats with the no family/ support...

chalo I agree but just look at ankita lokhande isn't she behaving in the same manner,my point is you were in a relationship for 6 yrs ,you did something wrong or you didn't but got dumped.now when you are about 33 yes old you have to find someone else and will have to build a new relationship now that in itself will take its own time so when will you get married.this is similar to you prepared for English exam and on the day of the exam got to know ki exam toh maths ka hai.

Now that you mention Ankita Lokhande...She has always been a openly possessive girl, who  wore her heart on her sleeves since day one. Her public outbursts aren't anything new, we saw her feelings during that dance reality show, read about her slapping her beau over a text message..But in the case of Katrina - she hasn't given out such vibes in public, has she? so this sudden stalking seems kind of strange and desperate? 

33 is no more a old age for contemporary career minded women. Since she is Brit,  she can marry anyone until her last breath and the doors of marriage and relationship doesn't get closed ... hmmm..it doesn't get closed for a elite class in India either as Preity Zinta proved by marrying at 40's and Bipasha is proving by marrying at 37.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

She said in an interview none of her siblings wants to come live in India. Maybe they dont like the heat and pollution and cramped space that is Mumbai...what will they do also...they must be having their own careers and partners in UK.

Her mum doesnt seem the kind to sit and keep her film star daughter company on sets or whatever.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged

If Karma was a bitch, it should have bitten Ranbir first !

What I am not getting is, Why is Katrina so desperate at having him back in her life? She knows and experienced the contempt of Kapoor's ( RK family), She has seen her BF straying frequently and now he has broken up ..so why is she still not ready to accept ? Surely it cannot be the Kapoor tag..and neither can it be Ranbir Kapoor(he is no model BF or Partner). 
because she has no support or family background.

Really.. Six siblings and a mother are no family?  and what support doesn't she have?? everytime something  pops up.. she has Salman to defend her in Bollywood , has his family to run into  - so whats with the no family/ support...

chalo I agree but just look at ankita lokhande isn't she behaving in the same manner,my point is you were in a relationship for 6 yrs ,you did something wrong or you didn't but got dumped.now when you are about 33 yes old you have to find someone else and will have to build a new relationship now that in itself will take its own time so when will you get married.this is similar to you prepared for English exam and on the day of the exam got to know ki exam toh maths ka hai.

Now that you mention Ankita Lokhande...She has always been a openly possessive girl, who  wore her heart on her sleeves since day one. Her public outbursts aren't anything new, we saw her feelings during that dance reality show, read about her slapping her beau over a text message..But in the case of Katrina - she hasn't given out such vibes in public, has she? so this sudden stalking seems kind of strange and desperate? 

33 is no more a old age for contemporary career minded women. Since she is Brit,  she can marry anyone until her last breath and the doors of marriage and relationship doesn't get closed ... hmmm..it doesn't get closed for a elite class in India either as Preity Zinta proved by marrying at 40's and Bipasha is proving by marrying at 37.

Anita Lokhande who?

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged
oh ok Sushants girlfriend or ex g/f

Edited by pakeezah - 15 April 2016 at 7:23am
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

She said in an interview none of her siblings wants to come live in India. Maybe they dont like the heat and pollution and cramped space that is Mumbai...what will they do also...they must be having their own careers and partners in UK.

Her mum doesnt seem the kind to sit and keep her film star daughter company on sets or whatever.

Well then atleast here her predicament is similar to Deepu's, both are living by themselves in Mumbai with family visiting occasionally.  I cannot fathom how two girls in need of strong emotional support in Mumbai jumped into a relationship with someone as cold and aloof as RKConfused

Atleast with Deepika he was very warm in the start so I can see her being fooled but Katty did know to some extent right about what kind of a guy he was...still getting into something like thatOuch

Edited by gatheringstorm - 15 April 2016 at 7:26am

Go to top