Karma is a bitch, Katrina (Page 6)

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

why Katrina need Ranbir back? Salman better for her

I beg you ...NOOO please.
She isn't good for Salman. Let Salman be alone or even with Iluia , no Kattu pleaseOuch

Karma will catch RK as well. Ayaan will ditch him Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maul-E-Wood

If Karma was a bitch, it should have bitten Ranbir first !

What I am not getting is, Why is Katrina so desperate at having him back in her life? She knows and experienced the contempt of Kapoor's ( RK family), She has seen her BF straying frequently and now he has broken up ..so why is she still not ready to accept ? Surely it cannot be the Kapoor tag..and neither can it be Ranbir Kapoor(he is no model BF or Partner). 
because she has no support or family background.
rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Staart

What I am not getting is, Why is Katrina so desperate at having him back in her life? She knows and experienced the contempt of Kapoor's ( RK family), She has seen her BF straying frequently and now he has broken up ..so why is she still not ready to accept ? Surely it cannot be the Kapoor tag..and neither can it be Ranbir Kapoor(he is no model BF or Partner). 

Her mother and siblings seem to be close knit family. I don't buy this "no family support" theory.

She wanted to be married to RK and live life that Ash is living. Kapoor Bahu tag would have kept her boat floating in BW  and Advert world . She could have best of both - as actress and star wife. The plan was very good , but she left it too late. She should've married RK instead of agreeing for a live-in.

Salman's theory of " I am single till I get married " works only for Salman. It is like a stunt you should never try at home LOL

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

Her mother and siblings seem to be close knit family. I don't buy this "no family support" theory.

She wanted to be married to RK and live life that Ash is living. Kapoor Bahu tag would have kept her boat floating in BW  and Advert world . She could have best of both - as actress and star wife. The plan was very good , but she left it too late. She should've married RK instead of agreeing for a live-in.

Salman's theory of " I am single till I get married " works only for Salman. It is like a stunt you should never try at home LOL

I am not taking in terms that she has no family my point is they obv don't live with her.just replace alia in her place do you think she will behave this way no she won't.
Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Really.. Six siblings and a mother are no family?  and what support doesn't she have?? everytime something  pops up.. she has Salman to defend her in Bollywood , has his family to run into  - so whats with the no family/ support...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=B-TEX]If Katty was Kangu she would have said reading this article, "Yes, many lame rumours are doing rounds, even a dumb ass can tell where these rumours are coming from. I don't know why exes do silly things to get your attention. For me that chapter is over and I don't dig graves."

If Bira was HR he would have replied to Katty, "Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with a 13 year old boy dan going back to Katty.Thanks but no thanks."

ROFL so which are we to believe? the first article came out about Rnbir wanting to make up but Kat had enough or this one where Katrina gets n her knees and pleads with Ranbir in front of everyone for a second chance...hahahahahahaha
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

she couldnt have got that if she had married Salman when he asked her? He also seems to hv non interfering parents.

And Suzanne left Hrithik for a reason...and it wasnt pretty...theres two kids involved now too,,nah better marry a faithful husband...
more than ranbir katrina who arent giving any press bytes its the media walahs who are keeping the story alive.LOL dal chaawal khareedni hai naa

Edited by pakeezah - 15 April 2016 at 6:52am
Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Really.. Six siblings and a mother are no family?  and what support doesn't she have?? everytime something  pops up.. she has Salman to defend her in Bollywood , has his family to run into  - so whats with the no family/ support...

chalo I agree but just look at ankita lokhande isn't she behaving in the same manner,my point is you were in a relationship for 6 yrs ,you did something wrong or you didn't but got dumped.now when you are about 33 yes old you have to find someone else and will have to build a new relationship now that in itself will take its own time so when will you get married.this is similar to you prepared for English exam and on the day of the exam got to know ki exam toh maths ka hai.

Go to top