Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karma is a bitch, Katrina (Page 4)

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

Originally posted by .sajitha.

Is this Kat PR to silently make her look like the victim and RK as the bad boy? Oh dear. Whats so great about this RK anyways?Wacko
yeah she would make herself look like someone who has no aukaat right 

Oh from whatever I have read on the articles on their apparent breakup, its RK who initiated it and is a heartless jerk as he has moved on. Ofcourse even DP did that, but she did it openly while Kat seems to be using her PR well. Either ways, its good if she moves on totally. Deserves better. She should find her own Ranveer.LOL*don mock me*LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HZAnita

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
If this was such a public and explosive incident, shouldn't it have been reported sooner and why will Kat choose a party of all places to try and talk to Ranbir when she could have made a more covert attempt at reconciling with him on Jagga Jaasoos setsConfused
I call bull shit

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3ChrisinSWhiteNights.pakeezahgrounder_Darling_VintageWine

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sajitha.

Is this Kat PR to silently make her look like the victim and RK as the bad boy? Oh dear. Whats so great about this RK anyways?Wacko

This much is true that this is not RK's PR cause most articles have been painting him as a villain.

I have never understood why RK keeps quiet and does not defend himself cause some articles like this one are damaging his already damaged image furtherConfused

Edited by gatheringstorm - 15 April 2016 at 3:37am
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Tit for tat
RomaRola Newbie
RomaRola
RomaRola

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Don't tell me his schlong is longer than Ajay Devgan's. 
Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I don't understand why will it be Kat's PR because these articles are making her sound like a physco ex just like ankita lokhande is being potrayed .
My point is I think she looked happy after the break up but as they say grief has 5 stages may be she is on the depressing stage right now.
Anyways it can be true or made up but yeah this point even I agree,she meets ranbir on sets so why will she behave like this at a party that to after 4 months of the break up.
And I don't even feel that she wanted to patchup,I mean if that would have been the case I think she wouldn't have met salman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11

2fyne2dfyne Newbie
2fyne2dfyne
2fyne2dfyne

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I honestly don't have any sympathy for these actresses, Im no kat hater but what did she expect!!! She was nothing before Bollywood she probably would be working in a department store if it was not for salman. I'm not a salman fan by no means but he got her to what she is today, and when she got a mark in the industry she used him and moved onto RK thinking him of the next big thing and didn't care if he was DP she still was a contributing factor to split.

There entire relationship was a spectacle 'im single till I get married' rude, arrogant in interviews. There will be many guys like RK he discovered everything of her before marriage why would he want to marry you could see it coming.

Im sorry these girls ask for it they use and abuse people all their life and then expect 'loyalty' and 'commitment' it takes a great woman for a guy to respect and some girls don't have anything but their looks to offer when that fades there is nothing to them. And I don't support RK but I think men like him do good as with time they show these girls a big lesson. Disagree all you want its the truth
Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
On another note Katrina has became aditya of jab we met,maybe she will find her geetLOL

Go to top