rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RANVRAO

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by RANVRAO

Why this Karma doesn't hit Ranbir , is he immune to it ?!! Confused

Karma can hit you in different ways...Bombay Velvet maybe ussi ka nateeja thaLOL

Oh Yeah, His career is sinking LOL

Katrina isn't waiting for Karma...she is delivering Karma via JJ shooting cancellationsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAOgrounder

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
No wonder JJ's next schedule shoot was cancelled at the last minute. LOL
Ranbir is not the sort of a guy to break down because of a girl. He has a strong family background, a total focus on his career, enough money to last a lavish life time, enough girls drooling over him and a lot of friends to hang out with. The only thing that can hurt him is if his career goes awry in the long term. Short term career setbacks can't impact a Kapoor and that too a relatively well talented as Ranbir. 
So, Katrina is cancelling JJ shoots at the last minute to impact Ranbir, in whatever capacity she can. I say "you go girl" Clap 
But knowing Ranbir, he won't care much for long. Eventually JJ will be completed, with or without Katrina. RK is too calm and strong to let such small setbacks impact him. But with his career already a bit down, he might get impacted if next few of his films flop as well. 
And for those who are saying why doesn't karma impact Ranbir. What worse for him to try to get films with DP even after not being able to tolerate her during Tamasha and its promotions. He still would have to tolerate her for any next film that they do together (even though Tamasha wasn't a hit). 
So, basically the thing is, everyone goes down on their knees and put up with shit, but only for the end goal of what truly matters to them. For RK, its his career and that's where karma has been hitting him for a while and he has had to put up with his share of inconvenience as well.
For girls like DP/Katrina, maybe being married to RK was/is important and hence, they kind of compromise and tolerate RK there. Of course, DP is out of that zone now but she has been fan girling over RK all the time anyway because of reasons best known to her only. Katrina is using Salman again and well that's where she gets lucky and happy. I don't know if people agree with me or not, but I seriously think that Kattu might just bounce back in terms of her career. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

O yes katrina looks very sad... if people dont remember her sad face. During her sad days she used to look literally like a zombie. Even if rk n kat hav broken up n she was sad n humiliated for that day , that would be still better than life long humiliation n misery. Come on rk is in show bizz , wht u expect , women literally throw themselve on him and he isn't the patni vrata types. Its better she crys now than all her life.

grounder

dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
^ i agree...it's better if katrina goes through the pain of break up now than go through life long suffering with RK...she shud have broken up with him yrs ago n defo never moved in with him.. 
yehh karma is hitting ranbir where it hurts him the most.and thats his career... ranbir desperately needs a hit ...ADHM seems promising coz of KJo factor...if he has few more flops he may actually be gone n may need a brand new launch

bottom line is that ranbir is a horrible horrible boyfriend...has no respect for the women he dates n no self respecting woman shud date him...amen
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

If Katty was Kangu she would have said reading this article, "Yes, many lame rumours are doing rounds, even a dumb ass can tell where these rumours are coming from. I don't know why exes do silly things to get your attention. For me that chapter is over and I don't dig graves."

If Bira was HR he would have replied to Katty, "Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with a 13 year old boy dan going back to Katty.Thanks but no thanks."

Nateeja:

- Human rights organizations suing Bira for promoting pedophilia.
- Neetu sending Katty a legal notice asking Katty to give herpushtani nail clipper back.

LMAO!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL that just killed me. 

blyton

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hahahaha
cancelling JJ shooting because she wants to hurt Ranbirs career.
Now that would make sense if she herself wasnt the heroine of the same film. And her career wouldnt be affected by the films fate. more than Ranbir. 

People forget Ranbir is a small peg in the films machinery. There is the producer UTV, would a professional like her risk upsetting such a powerful producer who could sign her in the future? there is the director Anurag Basu who has done nothing to Kat. She isnt a mean petty diva Bollywood is famous for. She didnt become number one for better part of a decade by playing games.

Logic hai ki nahin? 

Katrina is no fiery Kangana who goes all guns firing if crossed. She has nvr given any reason in a decade to say she is petty. 

Ranbir is a hero..he has kapoor name and ADHM and werent there all those reports of him signing Alia film and Dhoni film and i dont know how many films coming out one after another recently in IF forums? what hurt his career?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Staartblytonquicksilver.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
"No. It's over for me. I have moved on. And I suggest you do the same"
Nothing wrong in saying that. It is hurtful and devastating for the person hearing it, but there is no ill will or malice built into it. There is nothing bratty or rude about creating space for yourself and avoiding contact with an ex either. 

I feel sorry for Katrina. But this isn't news. This shouldn't be an opportunity to dissect their relationship and point fingers. If Katrina needed the space, she would have said and done the same. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullblyton

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

"No. It's over for me. I have moved on. And I suggest you do the same"
Nothing wrong in saying that. It is hurtful and devastating for the person hearing it, but there is no ill will or malice built into it. There is nothing bratty or rude about creating space for yourself and avoiding contact with an ex either. 

I feel sorry for Katrina. But this isn't news. This shouldn't be an opportunity to dissect their relationship and point fingers. If Katrina needed the space, she would have said and done the same. 
I kind of agree with you but the problem is that the article has been written INA way that it looks like public humiliation.I mean he could have said this to her but privately not forcing her to ask him in front of everyone.

Go to top