Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Will Lakshya go against Swasan??? (Page 4)

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

I think shikha nthng as such means sansku has his own cmpny bt lucky always remain under mammi ko pallu... (dnt take this cmmnet in a mocking way) and a laadla.so he just go in office thats it.
no no mujhe bilkul bura nhi laga and thanx for the answer I ws curious thats why I asked coz SR team ne kabhi mention nhi kiya thats why

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

hey gys can anybody tell me what is lucky share in mahewari property

don't know...they never showed it...like Adarsh is one responsible son..he helped with business from a long time...but in the beginning they showed Laksh is a carefree person and he don't go to office...they showed it later after the marriage..and Sanskaar built his own company without any help and marge it with DP's company so he has a big share...and Adarsh also has the right but Laksh don't know..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5....Poojie....tiny15

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by Nupur_5

I don't know about Laksh! I have no expectations from this character!
Bt I think some people from the family will be manipulated bcoz at home Swara is everyone's favorite (And rightfully, I should say) and at business undoubtedly Sanskaar is the most hardworking & talented one among all. In a way Sanskaar is the rightful heir of the Maheshwari.
So obviously someone will be agitated with this couple who are very much worthy and capable!
Bt to be honest, it's really irritating that everytime Swara & Sanskaar become every damn one's target!

Ofcourse SwaSan are the most rightful and deserving heirs!! But dude, if they won't be targeted how will they be thrown outta the house? *winks*
So SwaSan being targets HERE is good!! I beg SwaSan are thrown and they get to live in Sanskaar's other house or the reentry of tent takes place!

Yeah yeah I know LOL
I'm also counting on Pari & others to throw SwaSan outta house & they living in Sanskaar's other house or in another tent (Which we so fond of & which is a SwaSan shipoer)

Bt still it's so irritating that after doing so much still they become target of others!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I don't think he will.
He asked Ragini those questions yesterday not because he had something against Swara or SwaSan but to check (from his past experience with her)  if Rags is truly okay with it. Pehli waali Rags hoti toh she would have had a huge problem 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211tootiefrootie11soumi93tiny15

Swasan-RagLak Newbie
Swasan-RagLak
Swasan-RagLak

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I don' t feel like they will turn Laksh negative again this fast LOLTongue

tiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I doubt it...it's done that none of the raglan is going to be impulsive nd negative...these four are going to be connected with fevicol ka jod now...
pari will definitely try to create indirect rift among swaragini nd manipulate lakshya too..but possible nai hoga...it's definitely going to be AP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Lets see i just got a random feeling so thought to share with all of you...
I too wanna see him in a mature and responsible move as its high tym bt dnt knw wd d cvs.so lets see.

tiny15

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
sanlak both never shown working , it was only told sanskar holds a company but he also never shown working like other mens of family including laksh, they r only told like they r going 2 meeting rest time they busy in family drama. u can say who is more capable. its high time 4 CVS 2 show laksh as mature character. I really hope both d couple should be thrown out.adarsh is more experienced then sanskar.this track will prove how much laksh learnt from his past mistake & laksh don't have any reason 2 be negative

Go to top