Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Will Lakshya go against Swasan??? (Page 2)

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ok might again RS will make him bali ka bakra to glorify other couple. Let's see

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Bt still laksh is on top in my list...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

Ok might again RS will make him bali ka bakra to glorify other couple. Let's see

Its nt about glorifying other its about his own nature which hav impulsiveness...bt still i want him to stand by sanky...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-Bon_Vivanttiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i don't think its lakshya...its going to be adarsh...he will have the insecurity thinking the family only loves sanky and lucky...so adarsh is going to be manipulated by pari...AP situation is going to be like sulekha torn b/w her 3 sons...pari will manipulate him to separate the property...due to his insecurities he will do it...

in yesterday scene of Ragya...lucky was just checking ragini whether she feels bad that DP made swara his daughter and ragini as his DIL...and he was happy to know ragini was happy...nothing much...but during pari-adarsh scenes...pari was manipulating adarsh...turning him against his both brothers...

i feel adarsh will be manipulated not lucky...

Edited by Mages - 15 April 2016 at 2:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gopika-nikki1211ShirishaTeddytemishfanMusicAddict....Poojie....tiny15

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I feel that Laksh will be manipulated by Pari..first Adarsh and Laksh...but NOT Ragini..she will take Swara and SwaSan's side...Laksh is easy to manipulate and it is proven time and again..but CV's just turn Ragini positive so now they won't turn her bad again...and when it comes to sons specially Laksh..AP is always blind...so yes AP will also take Pari's side against SwaSan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-Bon_Vivanttiny15

bharath91120 Senior Member
bharath91120
bharath91120

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
No i do not think if you remember while Laksh was in jail for the murder of kavitha he said that he will always trust swara and also laksh asked ragini because he did nit want her to feel bad .
I think that adarsh may listen to parineeta words but not laksh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniiShirishaTeddysririt

ShirishaTeddy IF-Dazzler
ShirishaTeddy
ShirishaTeddy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer, SRGMP L'il Champs 2017 BC Winne

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Lakshya will not do that.. because Pari dont have problem with Swara, bu Ragini also.. as yesterday she said, "Swara ko papa ne beti mana hai, Raini Laksh ki Zindagi ban chuki hai aur sab jane hain ki Laksh maa ki jaan hai.. So I don't think Lashya will go with something like this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Hola guys...i knw its too early to assume such things bt still believing my experience and gut feelings regarding RS shw...i hv a weird feeling that Lakshya is gonna be the first person after Pari to go against Swara and Swasan.
Cause last night his question to Ragini raised up such thoughts in me???i mean Ragini is all ok bt Lakshya's mind sumhw thought this partiality cz somedays ago he was ranting the same thing which pari is doing now.
Idk to what extent i am right bt i guess he will soon get manipulated and influence by Pari as makes him fall for any trap is a baye hat ka khel for everyone so i am fearing as he is still the kamzor kari b/w the foursome in every aspect.
Its all my wild guess guys...nt intending for any fan war!!!!!if still i did hurt anyone's feelings then pls paradon me as its purely unintentional...
Do share ur views...no bashing/mocking guys pls its a request.
soumi u mite b rite & if we go by laksh's ckt he can b influenced
but regarding that partiality thot by laksh i don't think he asked  ragz thinking abt partiality but 2 me it luked like he asked it as in past ragz was insecure of swara & did wrong deeds against her so he wanted 2 b sure if ragz din't think it as partiality & got hurt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShirishaTeddyMages

Go to top