Will Lakshya go against Swasan???

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola guys...i knw its too early to assume such things bt still believing my experience and gut feelings regarding RS shw...i hv a weird feeling that Lakshya is gonna be the first person after Pari to go against Swara and Swasan.
Cause last night his question to Ragini raised up such thoughts in me???i mean Ragini is all ok bt Lakshya's mind sumhw thought this partiality cz somedays ago he was ranting the same thing which pari is doing now.
Idk to what extent i am right bt i guess he will soon get manipulated and influence by Pari as makes him fall for any trap is a baye hat ka khel for everyone so i am fearing as he is still the kamzor kari b/w the foursome in every aspect.
Its all my wild guess guys...nt intending for any fan war!!!!!if still i did hurt anyone's feelings then pls paradon me as its purely unintentional...
Do share ur views...no bashing/mocking guys pls its a request.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Esha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haan maybe!! Cuz we know laksh is a little aeda πŸ€ͺ but maybe pari can ask laksh for her help ...he is her favourite devar no? 😎 and no matter what swara is everyone's target 🀬 laksh baby can be next πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guys be ready
Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Soumi even i have the same doubt abt Laksh from his ques in yest epi as he gets manipulated very easily.
Business ke baare mein toh nahi keh sakte par Uttara ke case mein ye zaroor Swara ke against hoga as iam sure ke Pari will be Evasdropping during Swara Uttara convo abt her BF and right time par attack karegi.
soumi93 thumbnail
Donno just got a strange feeling thats it...lets see...what happen????
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know Lakshay is a soft target very easy to manipulate 
But I don't think ragya would be negative ever again because they both have each other 
For ragini lakshay is her world, if she has him she wants nothing else and that's exactly what she said yesterday. Ap also said the same thing to lakshya when he was planning his revenge against ragini, she said that - tumhara pyaar usko sambhal lega, usko apna lo toh woh basal jayegi. So ragini will take everything positively till lakshay is with her, her only insecurity is lakshay. 
As far as lakshay is concerned , he care about ragini and will work according to her, he will follow her advice and is interested in her happiness. Ragini will not let him follow someone blindly like he always does.
isaritha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what I have zero trust with this character & for me he is still useless, kamzor, confused etc etc ( I can't appreciate him as I can't connect with his character since starting) so if his does any blunder I will not be surprised... Lets c how much he will keep up to his words as he said to Swara in jail mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hein & hamesha rahega 
soumi93 thumbnail
Ragini and Lakshya may love each other bt personality wise dey r different pole and still Lakshya can do such blunders cz he is a pampered child of MM.so i cant trust him blindly.in this case my bet is on Ragini as she will never backoff bt lakshπŸ˜•
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I feel AP would probably be the one who's gonna get influenced by Pari when it comes to business and the financial stability of her sons.
Like in Hum Sath Sath Hain movie, the mother kicked the eldest son out because she thought he would overtake the business. Similarly, Sanskaar is the most hard-working guy in the family and probably has an upper hand when it comes to business. This will definitely create problems in the future, maybe between Adarsh and Sawasan or AP's family against Sujatha's.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok might again RS will make him bali ka bakra to glorify other couple. Let's see
soumi93 thumbnail
Bt still laksh is on top in my list...