India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Will Lakshya go against Swasan???

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Hola guys...i knw its too early to assume such things bt still believing my experience and gut feelings regarding RS shw...i hv a weird feeling that Lakshya is gonna be the first person after Pari to go against Swara and Swasan.
Cause last night his question to Ragini raised up such thoughts in me???i mean Ragini is all ok bt Lakshya's mind sumhw thought this partiality cz somedays ago he was ranting the same thing which pari is doing now.
Idk to what extent i am right bt i guess he will soon get manipulated and influence by Pari as makes him fall for any trap is a baye hat ka khel for everyone so i am fearing as he is still the kamzor kari b/w the foursome in every aspect.
Its all my wild guess guys...nt intending for any fan war!!!!!if still i did hurt anyone's feelings then pls paradon me as its purely unintentional...
Do share ur views...no bashing/mocking guys pls its a request.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Swasan-RagLakqwerty012jerrenkarthiAmrtinachibi_deeaNupur_5luvakanksha92Saratiny15NiViren-Raj

_Esha_ Senior Member
_Esha_
_Esha_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Haan maybe!! Cuz we know laksh is a little aeda Silly but maybe pari can ask laksh for her help ...he is her favourite devar no? Cool and no matter what swara is everyone's target Censored laksh baby can be next Thumbs Up

Guys be ready Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15

92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Soumi even i have the same doubt abt Laksh from his ques in yest epi as he gets manipulated very easily.
Business ke baare mein toh nahi keh sakte par Uttara ke case mein ye zaroor Swara ke against hoga as iam sure ke Pari will be Evasdropping during Swara Uttara convo abt her BF and right time par attack karegi.

Nupur_5tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Donno just got a strange feeling thats it...lets see...what happen????
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I know Lakshay is a soft target very easy to manipulate 
But I don't think ragya would be negative ever again because they both have each other 
For ragini lakshay is her world, if she has him she wants nothing else and that's exactly what she said yesterday. Ap also said the same thing to lakshya when he was planning his revenge against ragini, she said that - tumhara pyaar usko sambhal lega, usko apna lo toh woh basal jayegi. So ragini will take everything positively till lakshay is with her, her only insecurity is lakshay. 
As far as lakshay is concerned , he care about ragini and will work according to her, he will follow her advice and is interested in her happiness. Ragini will not let him follow someone blindly like he always does.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aayat23deepikagupta9SenoritaamorDhin-Chak

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
You know what I have zero trust with this character & for me he is still useless, kamzor, confused etc etc ( I can't appreciate him as I can't connect with his character since starting) so if his does any blunder I will not be surprised... Lets c how much he will keep up to his words as he said to Swara in jail mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hein & hamesha rahega 

jodh57tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ragini and Lakshya may love each other bt personality wise dey r different pole and still Lakshya can do such blunders cz he is a pampered child of MM.so i cant trust him blindly.in this case my bet is on Ragini as she will never backoff bt lakshConfused

-Sud-tiny15

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I feel AP would probably be the one who's gonna get influenced by Pari when it comes to business and the financial stability of her sons.
Like in Hum Sath Sath Hain movie, the mother kicked the eldest son out because she thought he would overtake the business. Similarly, Sanskaar is the most hard-working guy in the family and probably has an upper hand when it comes to business. This will definitely create problems in the future, maybe between Adarsh and Sawasan or AP's family against Sujatha's.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gewelsnikki1211Nupur_5Bon_Vivant....Poojie....tiny15

Go to top