Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 93)

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Joined: 14 June 2011
Posts: 16462

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Leki tujhe PM karu????scrap k alawa????

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16499

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged


Dear Friends , 


              I was about to sleep but couldn't so logged in to find , Most of you were upset with the fact we discussed about certain things instead of being happy that we got a good episode and i for one do get your anger and i would like to apologize for causing it as well ...  And would like to clear it out that it was never my intention to make any of you feel unhappy about it.



           I dont have Colours airing on my tv and so i stick with the LU and watch if i get a good episode when Youtube worked , now since it doesnt sadly i stick with Asha scenes.. So my opinions are based on LU and i do agree the actual scene might be different then the LU as VaHe are awesome at conveying the emotions .



          Also i too liked today episode .. Am still waiting eagerly for Asha to upload ,so that i can watch early tomorrow before i could go to office.. Or else i have to wait till the evening. Leki told most of you feel like you dont like to come to AT because of the discussion or as i say rant, and that did make me feel bad and it was also the reason for this post. 


            I assure you from now on i wont be making this AT hostile for you.. For me it was just a discussion and maybe i didnt think how much it might affect others, so i wont be doing that from now.. Once again sorry about this incident that spoiled most of your moods.. Tomorrow i have to go to office early, so bye guys..See you tomorrow..I just logged in to let my POV known after reading the last few pages..


Love

Nita



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienikki1211Bon_Vivant

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 20783

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I wanna watch the scenes but asha hasn't uploaded yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16499

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

I wanna watch the scenes but asha hasn't uploaded yet

Me too Cry..Have to wait till tomorrow morning then.. Off to sleep now bye dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharif_lafungi

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42509

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid



Dear Friends , 


              I was about to sleep but couldn't so logged in to find , Most of you were upset with the fact we discussed about certain things instead of being happy that we got a good episode and i for one do get your anger and i would like to apologize for causing it as well ...  And would like to clear it out that it was never my intention to make any of you feel unhappy about it.



           I dont have Colours airing on my tv and so i stick with the LU and watch if i get a good episode when Youtube worked , now since it doesnt sadly i stick with Asha scenes.. So my opinions are based on LU and i do agree the actual scene might be different then the LU as VaHe are awesome at conveying the emotions .



          Also i too liked today episode .. Am still waiting eagerly for Asha to upload ,so that i can watch early tomorrow before i could go to office.. Or else i have to wait till the evening. Leki told most of you feel like you dont like to come to AT because of the discussion or as i say rant, and that did make me feel bad and it was also the reason for this post. 


            I assure you from now on i wont be making this AT hostile for you.. For me it was just a discussion and maybe i didnt think how much it might affect others, so i wont be doing that from now.. Once again sorry about this incident that spoiled most of your moods.. Tomorrow i have to go to office early, so bye guys..See you tomorrow..I just logged in to let my POV known after reading the last few pages..


Love

Nita




NitaaaHug

Don't worry yaar.. everyone lets out their frustrations...doesn't mean we love our SwaSan any less dear.. Big smile..Don't stress.. and no need for this Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Bon_VivantNitaReid

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 20783

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nita...why are u apolozising?
u never we're rude not judgmental...
u or anybody spoke what u felt...bcoz we belong to one fandom dsnt mean we ought to hv same opinions...that's too rigid...opinions differ bcoz we analyze it our way...
healthy discussions are never wrong...u nd I or anybody is equally free to express pov...this isn't how it works by just saying yes to everything...
nd if m wrong that we can't critisize it here...then...God knows

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReid....Poojie....

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16499

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...


NitaaaHug

Don't worry yaar.. everyone lets out their frustrations...doesn't mean we love our SwaSan any less dear.. Big smile..Don't stress.. and no need for this Smile

Not Stressed Pooja dear.. Just felt like i had to clarify Smile .. So you watched the episode and i still havent.. You know  that i am having busy week ..I wont be able to watch it ,if i didnt make myself wake up early so i can see it before going to office

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211....Poojie....

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 7546

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Hi guys..

this is one place I so love stalking. would hate to see it imploding.
so just a little suggestion.

could some one open an Episode discussion thread? where exclusively the episodes will be discussed without worrying about the negative and positive effect. Just FOE.

for positive and happy thoughts AT will be the home.

Just a suggestionSmile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidsharif_lafungiBon_Vivant

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:Sanskar Redemption VM on Sanskar BG Tune:~

2 3 4 5

Author: MFRanjini   Replies: 37   Views: 3240

MFRanjini 37 3240 19 September 2016 at 11:28pm by MishtyShona
Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #11-DTN pg 118&124

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: DivineDarkness   Replies: 1190   Views: 21509

DivineDarkness 1190 21509 17 April 2016 at 5:57am by nikitaloveu
swara and sanskar : 10 reasons to ship the jodi swara and sanskar

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 8   Views: 3039

..preethi.. 8 3039 01 December 2015 at 8:40am by Tapathi
Sanskar scolds Lakshya, Swara tries to explain Sanskar

2

Author: MFRanjini   Replies: 13   Views: 3355

MFRanjini 13 3355 30 October 2015 at 4:46pm by MFRanjini
Swasan means swara sanskar not only sanskar

Author: Jess_Ru   Replies: 1   Views: 1521

Jess_Ru 1 1521 29 September 2015 at 12:17pm by vib.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index