Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 91)

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Agree with you 100% Leks! Honestly, we've begged CVs for intense SwaSannd now that we are getting them fandom is finding unnecessary faults. Staying alone is not something big. She is a human and feels hurt. Now I'm angry!
I'm disappointed Sakz.   Every time same thing and unnecessarily blaming Swara. I get PM from members saying it makes difficult for them to be part of AT because of constant Swara bashing no matter what the situation is. There is a fine line between bashing and stating opinion which most of the time members forget.  If I say people think I'm being Hitler.  I'm reacting according to feed back I get. I m not posting here doesn't mean I'm unaware of things happening here. 
I understood what u said that day n days followed.understand ur POV as tm.I am sorry for that day.I personally apologise to u for that day argument .it was a mu n I really love both swasan gave my POV with reference to CVS whom I hate openly n I was disappointed with particular scene so said things.but still other members can take it otherwise so I am sorry.n I am trying not to repeat it again.hope we r peace 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti81

Real life couples who have been married for years also fight, get upset, get hurt and refuse to talk to each other till the anger cools down and sometimes even sleep in different rooms till they cool downWink! Its really no big deal...talking from experience...so both were right in their own way...and sisters and brothers helping patch up little fights is also not so earth shattering a reality! In fact I think today's episode was fairly realistic...balanced and even RL were quite adorable! And sometimes after a fight the making up becomes far more intense and heartfelt! 

exactly...today swasan getting mad at each other wasnt such a huge thing...couples fight...period...

sometimes the arguments are major ones...

so while we have sanskar walking away in a huff we also has a swara who has brought up the trust thing...big deal...anger ,hurt and embarassment make us think absolute nonsense...these were the things at play today...

lets just all agree to disagree and enjoy the swasan awesomeness...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaZyLaDy

Originally posted by smriti81

Real life couples who have been married for years also fight, get upset, get hurt and refuse to talk to each other till the anger cools down and sometimes even sleep in different rooms till they cool downWink! Its really no big deal...talking from experience...so both were right in their own way...and sisters and brothers helping patch up little fights is also not so earth shattering a reality! In fact I think today's episode was fairly realistic...balanced and even RL were quite adorable! And sometimes after a fight the making up becomes far more intense and heartfelt!
agree with you Thumbs Up I love today's episode Heart
I did too...I loved the scene in the morning when she is constantly looking with a mix of longing and hurt and residual anger at Sanskar's picture while dressing up with bin bole playing in the background.she can't take her eyes off him and yet there is such a childlike accusation on her face...It was very well acted by Helly and is so realistic...that's how real life spouses behave...in most perfect relations too!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211SajiieBon_Vivantpreetgurti

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
By the way guys target and shooter moment was hilarious LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81.Pinky.nikki1211SajiieBon_Vivant

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yeah...Helly was too good today...sometimes VaHe just illuminate the screens...
khair even her scenes after the slap thing when she is explaining how she lost the kangans were too good...also no matter intentional or not a slap to the face hurts...its embarrassing...i loved how swara handles it with such maturity and grace in front of the family...her being angry and sad with sanskar later on is apt...she is married to him and she will show her anger to him only...so today i really loved swasan...

in fact the entire eppy was good today...

sujju like always was hilarious...

Edited by nikki1211 - 20 April 2016 at 1:01pm

smriti81dattu21NiViren-Raj....Poojie....

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Sanskaar fist closing,closing eyes in guilt n anger for himself
Swara telling everything looking directly in his eyes.
Sanskaar holding her shoulders n concerned n asking abt not telling him swara crying n defending n going away then room scene then morning swara.missing sanky n remembering painful moment then phone call got worried then last scene
Today was a treat for swasanians those who didn't c I wud say give it a watch .u will like it mostly
Swasan both were right n wrong at their places n was showed properly today with mostly nice dialogues.el second d ko laga purana dialogue writer wapas agaya LOL
Anyways I am going ..cudnt c olvs probably will see weekend only.gn SD tc love u all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211NiViren-Raj

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

I understood what u said that day n days followed.understand ur POV as tm.I am sorry for that day.I personally apologise to u for that day argument .it was a mu n I really love both swasan gave my POV with reference to CVS whom I hate openly n I was disappointed with particular scene so said things.but still other members can take it otherwise so I am sorry.n I am trying not to repeat it again.hope we r peace 

See I'm not talking about one person or one particular incident. This is happening daily and members are PMing me stating how difficult it's for them. none have problem with members discussing or stating your opinion but in SwaSan appreciation thread more than half of post is made for criticizing and bashing Swara and putting her down. It's not something everyone appreciate.  If someone reports MODs will take action then you can't say it's SwaSan AT and we talked about Swara only. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Sajiiedattu21mix_of_emotionspreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Leki one req next is Swasan SR AT  title spl hona chahiye pls

nikki1211dattu21UZISDivineDarkness

Go to top