Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 87)

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaZyLaDy

Originally posted by Apudeep

Originally posted by LaZyLaDy

I love today's epi
Its really good
Even I like ragya,Sanlak, swaragini scene too
Balanced episode

You are rightSmile
hai na! Embarrassed aj bohot dino badh balanced episode tha + dono couple pe focus tha & most importantly awesome swasan scene tha
Aj toh I too agree.khush kar diya ..I liked those characters too whom I  were not liking ajkal
Main olvs dekhne jane wali thi fir Ruk gayi .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Bon_Vivant

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Sighs! You guys never get satisfied! Why don't you all just simply enjoy scenes! Why making such a big deal of the trust thing!

Exactly man! I mean we got such AMAZINGGG intense scenes yet we are making issue of a single word!! Uff.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211Bon_Vivantpreetgurti

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
some body wanted sanskaars dialogue from precap while giving khangan
Its like If something is special for you your husband will never let it go away from you

Agar aap ke liye kuch khaas hain tho aap ka pati aapko usse dur nahi jaane detaEmbarrassed

Edited by lucky.m - 20 April 2016 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Esha012Bon_Vivant

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Yes i do hv prb wd trust angle which just nt suited wd swasan MU.
second talking and mutual communication is missing here which should be there aftr fight nt by any plan by the respective persons
third when sansku came to talk to Swara Ragini came out and says vo abhi akeli rehena chahti he.which is total baseless.
Nxt swara ka darwaja bandh kar dena bt still.i can cnsider that bt in mrng she never ask once where is sanskar???gussa hone ka matlab ye to nhi na ki koi cncern bhi na ho Ouch

What Swara said is absolutely right if he trusted her how much ever angry he was he would have listened to her. 

Swara gave proper explanation as to why she din't tell him and family then. When she got the opportunity to tell him he dint listen she dn't purposely hid things from him

What is so baseless about wanting to stay alone. She was freaking hurt coz he didn't listen to her if it was anyone else they would have felt bad for slap even if it was by mistake but no Swara was HURT she couldn't believe Sanskar thought she will purposely lost his gift and blamed her without listening to her. Ragini was just conveying what Swara told her and not something she imagined 

Anger is not something that goes off when you switch off sometimes it takes weeks at times in few hours or few minutes it will cool down. Dint Sanskar stayed angry with Swara for days when she questioned him about Ragini kidnap then it was fine now it's crime 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21MusicAddict

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

guys don't argue... such scenes bring more intensity...let's agree to disagree...

i read the posts and learned your name..its Akki right?Smile
mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Guys OK na sabke opinions hai regarding swasan.swasan made a high standard as a couple ppl love them in their own way .let it be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Sighs! You guys never get satisfied!  Why don't you all just simply enjoy scenes!  Why making such a big deal of the trust thing!  
I know yar. We ask for something Cv's give that instead of appreciating people are ever ready to find faults and mind you faults of Swara.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21MusicAddictpreetgurtiflora212

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Swara talking about the trust issue is understandable in the situation... what i did not like is directly showing sanskaar angry and drama in front of the family, they should have started with how he found out, meaning some base, he is not a person to directly accuse Swara... plus the way the issue is being used to highlight _____

Even when Swara questioned Sanskaar she first tried to look for evidence after she saw him burning the blanket and then talk to Sanskaar in the matter... therefore can understand Swara's questioning  and Sanskaar thinking that Swara does not trust him after all that he did and stood by her and after she was the one who changed him... thus this scenario was well executed, whereas the bangles issue was not

just my POV

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211SajiieUZISLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivantmix_of_emotionsDivineDarkness....Poojie....preetgurti

Go to top