Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 84)

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Love you Varun  Kapoor Embarrassed

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

the trust issue could have been a valid reason...i mean for swara it was major that sanskar ddint even listen to her...loved helly in that scene when she explains how she lost the kangan...

it is however rankling because there was no proper buildup to sanskar's anger...
they should have written that scene where he notices the bangle being absent and questions swara...that would make sense him getting angry immediately...
without that scene sanskar is coming out to be insensitive...which he isnt...

i know a lot of people talked about sanskar's frustrations but what is the point of fans gleaning these issues out if the cvs decide not to focus on them at all...

But sanskaar has never not trusted her, he has always believed her, always took her at her word, always supported her...if he didnt let her tell him wat happened then issue wasnt about trust...trust is the wrong word to use...his anger would b to do with his hurt not with trust issues...

Yes they seriously needed to show the start of the fight...because fight wasnt shown he doesnt come across as being insensitive to me cause i dont think trust was the reason, however if a general viewer does wat does that say about wat they have done to his character...its always fans who glean this to make themselves feel better but makers dont pay attention to those details...

Edited by sarra0 - 20 April 2016 at 11:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211lucky.mNitaReidNiViren-Raj

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by lucky.m

but we cant blame sanskaar either given the history of how swara takes him for granted, he thought she was capable of loosing them ..bas 
What she did before made Sanskar think like that??! Then Swara too is right about Sanskar not trusting her. Earlier too he took decision without listening to her now again so her conclusion of him not trusting him is absolutely right if we go by ur justification of Sanskar's reaction. 

Reposting from SwaSan AT

hey leki

I justified swara's recation as well reposting from AT. I am not saying swara is wrong

Thinking from swara's POV trust issue comes up like this 

She wanted sanskaar to trust her that she will never be careless about bangles which he gave her with all love she was hurt thinking how can he even think that I will be careless about them

Thats only explanation I could think off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidNiViren-Raj

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

But sanskaar has never not trusted her, he has always believed her, always took her at her word, always supported her...if he didnt let her tell him wat happened then issue wasnt about trust...trust is the wrong word to use...his anger would b to do with his hurt not with trust issues...

Yes they seriously needed to show the start of the fight...because fight wasnt shown he doesnt come across as being insensitive to me cause i dont think trust was the reason, however if a general viewer does wat does that say about wat they have done to his character...its always fans who glean this to make themselves feel better but makers dont pay attention to those details...

They should have shown how the fight started for us to have a better pov.. 

@bold- same to same

nikki1211NiViren-Raj

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yes i do hv prb wd trust angle which just nt suited wd swasan MU.
second talking and mutual communication is missing here which should be there aftr fight nt by any plan by the respective persons
third when sansku came to talk to Swara Ragini came out and says vo abhi akeli rehena chahti he.which is total baseless.
Nxt swara ka darwaja bandh kar dena bt still.i can cnsider that bt in mrng she never ask once where is sanskar???gussa hone ka matlab ye to nhi na ki koi cncern bhi na ho Ouch
Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaZyLaDy

I love today's epi
Its really good
Even I like ragya,Sanlak, swaragini scene too
Balanced episode
You are right Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bon_Vivant

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Aj ka episode dekh nahinlaga sanky was villainised,swara gundo mein phone call ke baad Faso thi if he didn't listen to her n got angry he got responsibility of manoing her.that trust word looked misplaced I don't think uttara thing mein mu hua to anyone can blame sanskaar if swara hides facts there.n audience won't accept faltu ka blaming on sanky for this.they will get reaction from audience .so just hoping everything will be good more than sr I am waiting for scenes after sr what is CV next track
Chali ab final bye here too gn all 
Love u vk,vahe n swasan Big smile

Good Night Rishika dearSmileSmile.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mix_of_emotions

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by sarra0

They should have shown how the fight started for us to have a better pov.. 

@bold- same to same

Ye but cvs like normal were in too much of a hurry AngryAngry

I do not like that word being used...

nikki1211NitaReid

Go to top