Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 83)

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
posting reply here...
@ Nita...exactly...helly and varun are perhaps the most important reason why i still tune in...that and because some days we get a glimpse of the characters we all fell in love with...
also that when i begin to watch a show i do it with manic obsession and it becomes difficult for me to let it go...

swasan were good today if one learns to make peace with the fact that this is a family show with 4 leads made by rs...

but the trust word being played around today...couples fight and many times these fights are major ones,...but that doesnt mean they dont trust each other...
i dont want them to move forward if they still dont have 100% trust on each other...but meri kaun sunega...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidNiViren-Raj

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@ Sharif lafangi..please forgive me i dont know your name...i have become active only recently...

yes...let us all hope that they dont use any scissors when it comes to swasan sr...god knows how much i have waited for it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
apart from the "trust" part and the other bond part, rest of the episode was good...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReid....Poojie....

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

posting reply here...
@ Nita...exactly...helly and varun are perhaps the most important reason why i still tune in...that and because some days we get a glimpse of the characters we all fell in love with...
also that when i begin to watch a show i do it with manic obsession and it becomes difficult for me to let it go...

swasan were good today if one learns to make peace with the fact that this is a family show with 4 leads made by rs...

but the trust word being played around today...couples fight and many times these fights are major ones,...but that doesnt mean they dont trust each other...
i dont want them to move forward if they still dont have 100% trust on each other...but meri kaun sunega...Sleepy

Yeah VaHe makes SwaSan more magical but i also love there characters and i am amazed RS wrote such an couple .. Yeah that why i am still staying on this show hoping to catch glimpse of themSmile

I made peace with the fact but no way will i accept the family drama if it was like ssk or sns

@bold- Yeah... SR is not the solution for the fight , a conversation is needed ,where they talk before taking this forward... Cvs better listen to usLOL

nikki1211....Poojie....NiViren-Raj

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

but we cant blame sanskaar either given the history of how swara takes him for granted, he thought she was capable of loosing them ..bas 
What she did before made Sanskar think like that??! Then Swara too is right about Sanskar not trusting her. Earlier too he took decision without listening to her now again so her conclusion of him not trusting him is absolutely right if we go by ur justification of Sanskar's reaction. 

Reposting from SwaSan AT

Edited by DivineDarkness - 20 April 2016 at 11:08am
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

apart from the "trust" part and the other bond part, rest of the episode was good...

After hearing Lucky POV of swara i am not that angry about the trust part.. Still Swara dear do tell Sanskar everything as soon as it happens , the bangle issues was not told till today ,then next up it will be uttara .Each time  you both cant fight saying he should have trusted you and he saying that you should have told me firstLOL

nikki1211lucky.mNiViren-Raj

Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I love today's epi
Its really good
Even I like ragya,Sanlak, swaragini scene too
Balanced episode

SajiieNitaReid

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Aj ka episode dekh nahinlaga sanky was villainised,swara gundo mein phone call ke baad Faso thi if he didn't listen to her n got angry he got responsibility of manoing her.that trust word looked misplaced I don't think uttara thing mein mu hua to anyone can blame sanskaar if swara hides facts there.n audience won't accept faltu ka blaming on sanky for this.they will get reaction from audience .so just hoping everything will be good more than sr I am waiting for scenes after sr what is CV next track
Chali ab final bye here too gn all 
Love u vk,vahe n swasan Big smile

nikki1211NitaReid

Go to top