Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 74)

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
iam thoda scared for after sr tracks..hope sanlak wont be ignored for swaragini n kitchen politics there shud be sm track solid for 4 leads.especially swasan sr ke baad don't ignore them I will kill u cvs..slap ke baad u giving this iam accepting happily but don't give it on account of ignoring their scenes n tracks In future..sr audience love thoda drama thoda romance thoda story jitna I understood from trps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by NitaReid

Well that is go to look nowadays, while i so wish i can see Swara from his POVLOL

Same to same LOL

As alwaysSmile
LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Dp has a smile on his face lk he knws swara hs sm gd reasn behind it

NitaReidpreetgurti

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

today's drama didn't look illogical dialogues were ok set up for uttara bf was gud... bas thoda swasan mil jata to perfect episode hota..

U liked the epi? All the kitchen politics have put me right off...a epi i wont b watching..

You know me right, will skip and sleep LOL

Yep LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Sorry if my opinion offend anyone, cant Swara talk with DP and AP alone and ask them to give the keys to pari as her rain check without letting everyone in the house know it her wish.

Look that would have made me admire her ,not this. Now do you think pari will see it as how great Swara is ,ofcourse not she will see it has Swara showing how great she is and only if Swara allows she can get what is basically hers by right

I second that and its not judging swara 

Swara could at least have aword with AP and discuss about pari's insecurities ..I am sure Ap would have does the same ..Itna OTT drama ..not needed yaar ..Confused

Yeah, no need to use her rain check even, just let AP know about Pari insecuties and deal with it by giving her some importance.. But no they have to go for OTT drama , like calling the men to home and making it a huge scene just so they could use there shocked face with BG and yellow lightAngry
lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Sorry if my opinion offend anyone, cant Swara talk with DP and AP alone and ask them to give the keys to pari as her rain check without letting everyone in the house know it her wish.

Look that would have made me admire her ,not this. Now do you think pari will see it as how great Swara is ,ofcourse not she will see it has Swara showing how great she is and only if Swara allows she can get what is basically hers by right

i will have to agree here ... swara could have talked to AP and DP rather than calling a family meeting

But someone pointed out that it might look like Swara talking against Pari behind her back , so any other suggestions instead ?

. ..I think since every body is seeing parineeta ka changed roop ..I am sure if swara had a discussion with AP about pari's insecurities ..She would have willingly given but from epi it looks like AP doesn't have faintest idea of swara thinking of doing this...She could have atleast told AP that she';s planing to do this and then call whole familyConfused but I dont think we can expect a simple solution from SR cv's ..LOL they always go other way around..complicating things

Edited by lucky.m - 18 April 2016 at 10:52am

NitaReid

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

iam thoda scared for after sr tracks..hope sanlak wont be ignored for swaragini n kitchen politics there shud be sm track solid for 4 leads.especially swasan sr ke baad don't ignore them I will kill u cvs..slap ke baad u giving this iam accepting happily but don't give it on account of ignoring their scenes n tracks In future..sr audience love thoda drama thoda romance thoda story jitna I understood from trps

U know my views already...i dont think sanskaar has had anything major to do in a long time, and even laksh was just to b wrong...show is focused on swara and swaragini and has been for long...

NitaReid

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
If they show things practically then daily soap nhin banega
So we have to take such things with pinch of salt

See pari insecurties may started just now but at start only it reached its peak ahe sees every move on those lines by givng keys she will atleast know respect is not only getting keys 
Its much more

@Nita it was not only on u i generally see here fans judge swara so easily when we know she is daily soap heroine
I also dont like such illogical things but take few things its tv ka 10 years ka exp sply ekta maiya shows

dattu21NitaReid

Go to top