Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 44)

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I'm seriously gonna keep my fingers crossed that CM doesn't happen although it appears it did!!

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Mujhe lgging pehele ki tarah hua hoga as such like Sabne boht kuch tamjham kiya hoga aur voh log kamre me jaake sab kuch saaf karke baat karke thora romance karke so gaye honge.Cm agar hua to miscrg track swasan ka aayega
Be ready guys Cry
Kya pata swara ki grihapravesh waale din ki tarah sanskar ne saari sajawat vapas se hata di ho ROFL aur ye kya pure moholle ko pata he ki kal raat unki suhagraat hui he Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

i was reading a post on the MF and there is an assumption that Rakesh is probably, Pari's brother hmmm... this serial ki duniya mein kuch bhi ho saksta hai...so have to wait and watch ...
i did not get why Pari's mom came and left ... there has to be more role to her supporting the daughter ...

I have a vague recollection at time when pari mom was here and reading  LU someone suggested that uttara bf and pari brother is it have the same name...but wudnt he b to old for uttara?? Wasnt the guy playing  the bf young?? I now being  married wudnt b an issue in serial world LOLLOL

Pari mom came to make her feel more insecure and to give the impetuous to fight for her rights and recognition  which she thinks  she doesn't  get...
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

I'm seriously gonna keep my fingers crossed that CM doesn't happen although it appears it did!!

It wud b nice for sanskaar to do the decoration and stage settingvhimself for SR...uss ka andaaz hi alag hai...
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ok i have a question - how does ragini-lakshya know that swara-sanskaar have not consummated their marriage?

I thought they  think that swasan had connsumated? Isnt that wat the teasing was about?? 
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Unko hamesha se yahi jaana hi tha ki swasan bedroom me kya karte he ???? ROFLROFLROFL
awww gaawd...anywys its just a prank...by d way sabko pata hona zaruri tha.kya personal baatein nhi hoti he kuch pati-patni ki.

NiViren-Raj

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

ok i have a question - how does ragini-lakshya know that swara-sanskaar have not consummated their marriage?

I thought they  think that swasan had connsumated? Isnt that wat the teasing was about?? 

Teju said that RagLak decorated their room for SR. Raj is asking how come they know that SwaSan has not consummated till now 

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

no what i meant was that when Teju said that ragini and lakshya prepared the room for swara-sanskaar ... how did they know that SS have not had suhagraat 

....Poojie....

Go to top