Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 26)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

If Swara would have explained Sanskaar in the first place, Sanskaar would have understood Swara's situation and would not have come to this dram...
What i think the cv's want to show Swara to fall in the eyes of the family and this is just a start...so it looks like cv's will show that Swara does not tell Sanskaar about the bangles and Sanskaar sees she is not wearing the bangles and questions Swara ... Swara probably must have said she lost it but before she can explain, Sanskaar will fume out of the room with Swara trying to stop and explain him... then the slap drama... and then after Swara gets taunted with irresponsibility the truth will come out... beautiful Swara-Sasnkaar scene

But if sanskaar didnt listen then its not swara fault either...

yes swara has to fall because thats pari aim and this is the start..again...but does the truth about kangan come out? because once mm starts they dont listen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
nahi raj sbb said ki swara bata pati gunde wali baat use pehle sanky bina sune gussa hoke bhadak gaya

well I didn't understand tht bangle wala scene in Friday episode myself n though I was hoping mu na ho but lag raha sanky may go gussa
nahi pata tha cvs will show this much
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
rishika finally u got to see swasan segment on TVLOLLOLLOLLOL...but its ok ...a good scene on the way Day Dreaming
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Suspense - Varun's iv - he said that Swara gets hit accidentally ... VO said Sasnkaar is angry as Swara lost the bangles and now Swara is angry with him and Sasnkaar will have to do something to please her

but the point shud not b that sanskaar pleases swara or manofyies her, but that if he has underlying issues then he needs to communicate that so it doesnt reoccur...otherwise issues r buried and left to fester...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I don't even think sanky knew abt tht chandramani thing at all when swara was going there..they just talked abt roli n how simar needs her...n ghar ake sanky may see her hands without bangles n may ask once n may be she got silent for once n he got angry n isse pehle she cud explain fully he stormed out of room n then all slap drama
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

n sbas showed retakes of thappad too arnd 12 13 thappad shot were taken

SR loves thappads
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

But if sanskaar didnt listen then its not swara fault either...

yes swara has to fall because thats pari aim and this is the start..again...but does the truth about kangan come out? because once mm starts they dont listen...

I am not saying it is Swara-Sasnkaar are at fault... communication gap has lead to this drama... as i said cv's are leading this drama to something as bangles issue was not something to get out in front of the family... the cv's are building up drama against Swara as usual (and they better not spoil sanskaar in it)
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Suspense - Varun's iv - he said that Swara gets hit accidentally ... VO said Sasnkaar is angry as Swara lost the bangles and now Swara is angry with him and Sasnkaar will have to do something to please her

but the point shud not b that sanskaar pleases swara or manofyies her, but that if he has underlying issues then he needs to communicate that so it doesnt reoccur...otherwise issues r buried and left to fester...
saara may be for once his patience got crossed...he was angry bas..n communication wise toh more mu to come bcoz of uttara I think..

soumi was right hubby wife mein jhagde hote hai ..bas wo hitting thoda gadbad kardiya n he will feel guilty.iaam baffled at how mm wasi blaming him..

Go to top