Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 21)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i watched the OLV completely now and sadly it is about the bangle issue...looks like swara did not get he chance to tell Sanskaar the reason she had to give the bangles and he probably must have just stormed out of the room with out listening and Pari gets a chance to taunt swara...
hoping for a romantic scene after this stupid drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

Esha012 Goldie
Esha012
Esha012

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
swasan segment kis channel par aane wala h
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Esha012

swasan segment kis channel par aane wala h
on aajtak, india tv and star new

Esha012

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged

news channel also aiming trps..till now no sr seggy..itna dhamakedhar shocking segment jo aana haiOuch

pakh

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

I watched olv dhyan se
Things I cud make out

It was abt kangan I heard the word n kho diye n all scene is upsetting.sanky instant reaction was caring n after that too he tries to stop her he was shocked n when ragini asked him n sujju then..n his dialogues were like main swara pe hath utha sakta hun ? Woh galti se hua .
Swara after saying sankar mujhe gussa hai as Maine galti ki n sanskaar se galti se hath utha if I am not wrong sujju caring mom avatar changed to asking kya galti n all.N sanskaar told her I guess n his dialogues were like usne kangan khoye n swara saying Maine khoye nahi sanskaar..I need proper voice there but this I made out from what I listened..sujju then saying choti yeh nahi hona chaiye tha n all n then I think adarsh was seen he defended sanskaar I guess. N sujju scolded him.now I remember first article abt this track n usme that pari will try to to make swara look down in front of family..n this is the start I guess ..n started with sanky .n ragini gonna support her ..her last dialogue was very low sound want to hear that.from olv its looking like swaragini vs all including sanskaar ..
I hope this is not the new track.
But this is not looking like sanky getting blamed for slapping  by mistake yes it was in first initial moments but eventually looking like swara getting blamed for losing kangans

So this looks like there was a MU about kangan and sanskaar got angry...LOLLOL ah so sujju reacts and doesnt ask the whole matter as per normal...swaragini vs sanskaar and others DeadDead i am tired of having that fake bond thrust down our throats...the whole track if they use sanskaar vs swara wont work..if MU which gets cleared quickly then lets c
Sara that the same thing I felt..its not any intense track from what I got.its looking same swara getting insulted n this tym not even sanskaar there for her..first article regarding current track ..this reminded of that.I just hope I am wrong as voice was pathetic but sm dialogues I cud catch ..waiting for SBB sbas SBS to air n them to clear.if track is this only hope they change it

Next thing i then need to know is whether sanskaar didnt listen to the whole reason or swara didnt say...did the article say swaragini vs the others? Or swasan and ragani vs the others? If this is another track to show behen bonds then they have to b careful ...mm insulting i always expect...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidmix_of_emotions

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Y so late?sbas still dnt air seg!!nw ll cm mking of d star.i hope thy ll air it.

pakh

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
sbs and sbas have 1.5 hrs of mahaepisode..they will show but very later I guess
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged

they r showing every damn thing except sr seggy..bloody hell my sunday is getting ruined AngryLOL

Go to top