Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 18)

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by Sakura24

Please CVs I beg you, Sanskar cannot, he simply cannot fight over a useless bangle! This is not done, just NOT DONE!

Exactly Saku, Anything but the bangles.. This is so not done, even the accidental hit is making me furious ..Why on earth would the cvs write a scene like that Censored.. 

Cause its the cvs...of course wat else can they do...i am not bothered about the accidental hitting, but i havnt seen the olv yet, so i assume nothin major, if it is ill change my opinion, but by the sounds of it people at mm are there usual self DeadDead and lectures by people realy AngryAngry
MM people are experts in two things, misunderstanding and lecturing. So it's normal for them. As for Cvs, I think I'll have to get a twitter account rather soonOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReid

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Vajay kuch bhi rahi ho...its their matter.sabko tang ghusane ki zarurat nahi he.vaise iss ghar ki adaat he kon bed pe kiske sath so raha he.adhiraat ko kaun sanskar se milne jata he jaane ki.shameless people.apni boundaries pata honi chahiye sabko.
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by soumi93

Guys konse couple k bich jhgra nahi hota????agar andhera na ho to roshni ki koi value nahi hoti.jhagda vahi hota he jaha pyaar ho.aur rahi baat swara hurt hone ki to dis was just an accident isse sanslu criminal nhi ho jata he jo pura ghar chad gaya rashan pani leke uske upar.they r husband wife pls...dnt interfare in their personal matter. and lmao is look whos are giving gyan Silly
kill me god pretty please.

The question is y they r arguing, people can digest it better if it is a valid reason, but for something like kangan no one wud understand...because that goes against sanskaar character...
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Mujhe kuch aur lagging donno to what extent i am right bt i guess swara will try to get back her kangan and in this process may hurt herself so sansku is vajay se naraz ho gaya hoga!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Vajay kuch bhi rahi ho...its their matter.sabko tang ghusane ki zarurat nahi he.vaise iss ghar ki adaat he kon bed pe kiske sath so raha he.adhiraat ko kaun sanskar se milne jata he jaane ki.shameless people.apni boundaries pata honi chahiye sabko.
@boldLOL Very true!

soumi93

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

MM people are experts in two things, misunderstanding and lecturing. So it's normal for them. As for Cvs, I think I'll have to get a twitter account rather soonOuch

Only one person who never gets MU...who is sanskaar after all to them...quite often they have treated him as non family..i get that u c a hit and u get worried and ask wat happened if u didnt c the whole thing, but lectures if thats wat they r thinking he did it on purpose thats a no...

LOLLOL v take to twtter quite often, but cvs still do wat they want and show wat ever crap they want...
mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

I understood one thing today never ask anything from these useless CVS on twitter may be except thoda romance as they dunno how to bring good track or how to maintain one .at least now they dunno ..hitting thing shows mentality of CVS  for tracks regarding relations.

I have been saying this for quite long, i have zero trust with the Cvs Rishika and see we got an intense track and i am running away from it as far as i can go 
Maine dar ke mare olv dekha nahi .jarahi dekhne ek ek scene will try to analyse using pauses n head phones to get what exactly happened

NitaReid

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Mujhe kuch aur lagging donno to what extent i am right bt i guess swara will try to get back her kangan and in this process may hurt herself so sansku is vajay se naraz ho gaya hoga!!!!!!

I did say if she put herself at risk, or didnt tell him about the danger i can understand the his anger, that anger wud come from worry..but if its for giving the kangan away i cant...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93LoveSonu2408

Go to top