Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 (Page 17)

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

Please CVs I beg you, Sanskar cannot, he simply cannot fight over a useless bangle! This is not done, just NOT DONE!

Exactly Saku, Anything but the bangles.. This is so not done, even the accidental hit is making me furious ..Why on earth would the cvs write a scene like that Censored.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

I was upset reading the OLV, have not seen it yet...First I thought it would  be uttara issue, but more than that I think Swara being the daughter of the house is going to affect  Sanskaar indirectly... the members will not let swara speak but I think swara will handle it well...probably they r trying to show how everyone r going to support swara, which just gives an indication that these same everyone r going to go against swara and as always Sanskaar who is her firm support will be the only person standing by her...they will go against swara either because of pari or uttara's BF

I am hoping the argument isnt about the kangan because that wud b butchering sanskaars character on a major level...and like normal if MM r accusing him then there brains have been sent on hiatus again Angry

Me too Sara, If it about the Kangan then i am sorry , i am going on indefinite  break from this show and the forum too

Sakura24

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Please CVs I beg you, Sanskar cannot, he simply cannot fight over a useless bangle! This is not done, just NOT DONE!

Exactly sanskaar wud neve b angry about bangles when there was so much more to it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24NitaReid

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Guys konse couple k bich jhgra nahi hota????agar andhera na ho to roshni ki koi value nahi hoti.jhagda vahi hota he jaha pyaar ho.aur rahi baat swara hurt hone ki to dis was just an accident isse sanslu criminal nhi ho jata he jo pura ghar chad gaya rashan pani leke uske upar.they r husband wife pls...dnt interfare in their personal matter. and lmao is look whos are giving gyan Silly
kill me god pretty please.
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Guys swara ko chot bhi lagi he.kya pata sanky kis vajay se naraz ho????
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Exactly Saku, Anything but the bangles.. This is so not done, even the accidental hit is making me furious ..Why on earth would the cvs write a scene like that Censored.. 

Cause its the cvs...of course wat else can they do...i am not bothered about the accidental hitting, but i havnt seen the olv yet, so i assume nothin major, if it is ill change my opinion, but by the sounds of it people at mm are there usual self DeadDead and lectures by people realy AngryAngry

NitaReid

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Guys konse couple k bich jhgra nahi hota????agar andhera na ho to roshni ki koi value nahi hoti.jhagda vahi hota he jaha pyaar ho.aur rahi baat swara hurt hone ki to dis was just an accident isse sanslu criminal nhi ho jata he jo pura ghar chad gaya rashan pani leke uske upar.they r husband wife pls...dnt interfare in their personal matter. and lmao is look whos are giving gyan Silly
kill me god pretty please.
My first reaction was something along the lines, but now I'm more concerned about what they are arguing about? If it is the bangle...then kudha muje utta leDead

NitaReid

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

I was upset reading the OLV, have not seen it yet...First I thought it would  be uttara issue, but more than that I think Swara being the daughter of the house is going to affect  Sanskaar indirectly... the members will not let swara speak but I think swara will handle it well...probably they r trying to show how everyone r going to support swara, which just gives an indication that these same everyone r going to go against swara and as always Sanskaar who is her firm support will be the only person standing by her...they will go against swara either because of pari or uttara's BF

I am hoping the argument isnt about the kangan because that wud b butchering sanskaars character on a major level...and like normal if MM r accusing him then there brains have been sent on hiatus again Angry

Me too Sara, If it about the Kangan then i am sorry , i am going on indefinite  break from this show and the forum too

From the show is fine, but not from meLOLLOL

NitaReid

Go to top