Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wanna watch the scenes but asha hasn't uploaded yet
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

I wanna watch the scenes but asha hasn't uploaded yet

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Have to wait till tomorrow morning then.. Off to sleep now bye dear
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NitaReid

Dear Friends , 

I was about to sleep but couldn't so logged in to find , Most of you were upset with the fact we discussed about certain things instead of being happy that we got a good episode and i for one do get your anger and i would like to apologize for causing it as well ...  And would like to clear it out that it was never my intention to make any of you feel unhappy about it.

I dont have Colours airing on my tv and so i stick with the LU and watch if i get a good episode when Youtube worked , now since it doesnt sadly i stick with Asha scenes.. So my opinions are based on LU and i do agree the actual scene might be different then the LU as VaHe are awesome at conveying the emotions .

Also i too liked today episode .. Am still waiting eagerly for Asha to upload ,so that i can watch early tomorrow before i could go to office.. Or else i have to wait till the evening. Leki told most of you feel like you dont like to come to AT because of the discussion or as i say rant, and that did make me feel bad and it was also the reason for this post. 

I assure you from now on i wont be making this AT hostile for you.. For me it was just a discussion and maybe i didnt think how much it might affect others, so i wont be doing that from now.. Once again sorry about this incident that spoiled most of your moods.. Tomorrow i have to go to office early, so bye guys..See you tomorrow..I just logged in to let my POV known after reading the last few pages..

Love

Nita

Nitaaa๐Ÿค—

Don't worry yaar.. everyone lets out their frustrations...doesn't mean we love our SwaSan any less dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Don't stress.. and no need for this ๐Ÿ˜Š
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Nita...why are u apolozising?
u never we're rude not judgmental...
u or anybody spoke what u felt...bcoz we belong to one fandom dsnt mean we ought to hv same opinions...that's too rigid...opinions differ bcoz we analyze it our way...
healthy discussions are never wrong...u nd I or anybody is equally free to express pov...this isn't how it works by just saying yes to everything...
nd if m wrong that we can't critisize it here...then...God knows
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Nitaaa๐Ÿค—

Don't worry yaar.. everyone lets out their frustrations...doesn't mean we love our SwaSan any less dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Don't stress.. and no need for this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not Stressed Pooja dear.. Just felt like i had to clarify ๐Ÿ˜Š .. So you watched the episode and i still havent.. You know  that i am having busy week ..I wont be able to watch it ,if i didnt make myself wake up early so i can see it before going to office
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys..

this is one place I so love stalking. would hate to see it imploding.
so just a little suggestion.

could some one open an Episode discussion thread? where exclusively the episodes will be discussed without worrying about the negative and positive effect. Just FOE.

for positive and happy thoughts AT will be the home.

Just a suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NitaReid

Not Stressed Pooja dear.. Just felt like i had to clarify ๐Ÿ˜Š .. So you watched the episode and i still havent.. You know  that i am having busy week ..I wont be able to watch it ,if i didnt make myself wake up early so i can see it before going to office

Yes..watched the epi.. it was nice.. I decided to ignore the trust line.. I still don't think it is the right word. 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

Nita...why are u apolozising?
u never we're rude not judgmental...
u or anybody spoke what u felt...bcoz we belong to one fandom dsnt mean we ought to hv same opinions...that's too rigid...opinions differ bcoz we analyze it our way...
healthy discussions are never wrong...u nd I or anybody is equally free to express pov...this isn't how it works by just saying yes to everything...
nd if m wrong that we can't critisize it here...then...God knows

Dear..It was not a big deal, i apologized becuase i felt my posts made some friends unhappy and i didnt like that thought .. That how i work .I cant help but feel bad if someone said they are Unhappy due to what i did..

Yeah it right ,we can discuss anything ..But still we are one fandom, all bashing together and all being happy together works and if there is difference of opinions. The other side might feel bad ,as i said i get there POV.. They are happy and want to discuss about SwaSan awesome scenes and they might feel bad if they find so many posts about something that is other than that.. So as i said i apologised because i get there feelings and tomorrow is big day for SwaSan fandom and i dont want to spoil anyone mood as i would love to enjoy those moments with them and if they stop coming to the AT becuase of the discussion then it better to not discuss now..That how i feel ... Just my POV dear.. 

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
nimmi great idea...it will keep everyone happy...
Nita...it's fine...we hv our gufa for that discussion naa...we will continue it there...
BlurredLines thumbnail
@nimmi- you are updating the OS now or tomorrow , tell me i need to wait and read or i can sleep