Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Leki one req next is Swasan SR AT  title spl hona chahiye pls

Done. If you or anyone have any suggestions Scrap Me😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Watched the episode.. it was beautiful... πŸ˜³
SwaSan scene in front of the family was beautiful.. loved it..both were fab πŸ˜Š

Didn't like Ragini's line saying that Sanskaar shouldn't have slapped her.. when everyone including them know that the slap was unintentional..wrong timing. 

Swara missing Sanskaar in the morning was sooo awww πŸ˜³ and my fav agar tum saath ho πŸ˜ƒ

SanLak was convo was funny πŸ˜†

Sanskaar knew that Swara was missing him in the morning..😳

Glad that the accident was not planned.. it was just coincidence.. SwaSan patched up.. patch up will continue in the next episode as well πŸ˜³
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aj kavya post kiu nahi banarahi πŸ˜­
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
leki check ur scrapbook once
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanlak is more exciting and interesting than Swaragini yaar. I lyked d epi now when i rewatch it.actually i was a bit dsturbed by then bt nw its ok bt i am super excited abt tomorrow hope cvs dmt cut off any scene..
soumi93 thumbnail
Ejjactly i am roaming in MF. bt dnt got the KDR yet.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK jate jate just checked twitter..sable twitter hash tag #swasankamilan n ek hi tweet don't edit scene..I found this really funny n cute πŸ˜†
Chalo final gn all 
soumi93 thumbnail
Leki tujhe PM karu????scrap k alawa????
BlurredLines thumbnail

Dear Friends , 

I was about to sleep but couldn't so logged in to find , Most of you were upset with the fact we discussed about certain things instead of being happy that we got a good episode and i for one do get your anger and i would like to apologize for causing it as well ...  And would like to clear it out that it was never my intention to make any of you feel unhappy about it.

I dont have Colours airing on my tv and so i stick with the LU and watch if i get a good episode when Youtube worked , now since it doesnt sadly i stick with Asha scenes.. So my opinions are based on LU and i do agree the actual scene might be different then the LU as VaHe are awesome at conveying the emotions .

Also i too liked today episode .. Am still waiting eagerly for Asha to upload ,so that i can watch early tomorrow before i could go to office.. Or else i have to wait till the evening. Leki told most of you feel like you dont like to come to AT because of the discussion or as i say rant, and that did make me feel bad and it was also the reason for this post. 

I assure you from now on i wont be making this AT hostile for you.. For me it was just a discussion and maybe i didnt think how much it might affect others, so i wont be doing that from now.. Once again sorry about this incident that spoiled most of your moods.. Tomorrow i have to go to office early, so bye guys..See you tomorrow..I just logged in to let my POV known after reading the last few pages..

Love

Nita