Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Swara talking about the trust issue is understandable in the situation... what i did not like is directly showing sanskaar angry and drama in front of the family, they should have started with how he found out, meaning some base, he is not a person to directly accuse Swara... plus the way the issue is being used to highlight _____

Even when Swara questioned Sanskaar she first tried to look for evidence after she saw him burning the blanket and then talk to Sanskaar in the matter... therefore can understand Swara's questioning  and Sanskaar thinking that Swara does not trust him after all that he did and stood by her and after she was the one who changed him... thus this scenario was well executed, whereas the bangles issue was not

just my POV

That's what I too feel n agree with

before swasan scenes were so well executed n picturised...they were given more scope...their scenes used to have some solid logical background

but somehow, that continuity n logicality is missing nowadays..

even I  m not happy with the ways they r being dressed up...just compare their clothes with heli ride n other dates

that swasan magic is missing for me somehow...all thanx to cvs n editing team
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki1211

i will call you akki...it sounds cool...😊

as u say mam :)
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

The bangles for which sanky saidbyeh humko jod ke rakhega are back too with new dialogue

I just hope we will have lots of swasan scenes n they will be focused after sr too.that's my main Worry 
Rs mate aaj jaise episode aur banao itna difficult nahi ðŸ˜†

that my dear is my primary concern...that once consummation is done we will have to say good bye to any romance or even sanskar...

however many shows now days are showing good scenes even after cm..like IKRS and YHM...obvio YRK is the best example...
lets see what the future holds...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

please guys dont get mad and please dont fight...we need to be united...we wanted intense and this is how things are done in serial world...mus and unnecessary arguments..things one would solve over a conversation in real life are blown completely out of proportion...just be glad that hasnt happened with swasan yet...they still seem real and believable...

also we have to accept that they are human characters prone to making mistakes...

besides the episode was good after ages...lets discuss the good points...

Agree these arguments prove how much we r attached to characters.let's enjoy swasan with all povs.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

I know yar. We ask for something Cv's give that instead of appreciating people are ever ready to find faults and mind you faults of Swara.  

i know! But what I think is none of them are really at faults this time talking about SwaSan. They are right at their own places. Its my POV. I really don't care about such minor stuffs. I got intense Swasan that's all matters to me!
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Real life couples who have been married for years also fight, get upset, get hurt and refuse to talk to each other till the anger cools down and sometimes even sleep in different rooms till they cool down😉! Its really no big deal...talking from experience...so both were right in their own way...and sisters and brothers helping patch up little fights is also not so earth shattering a reality! In fact I think today's episode was fairly realistic...balanced and even RL were quite adorable! And sometimes after a fight the making up becomes far more intense and heartfelt! 
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

That's what I too feel n agree with

before swasan scenes were so well executed n picturised...they were given more scope...their scenes used to have some solid logical background
but somehow, that continuity n logicality is missing nowadays..

even I m not happy with the ways they r being dressed up...just compare their clothes with heli ride n other dates

that swasan magic is missing for me somehow...all thanx to cvs n editing team

the clothes part...hai naa???
even m not liking their outfits at all...
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

as u say mam :)

Mam?? hawww...call me nikki yaar...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

that my dear is my primary concern...that once consummation is done we will have to say good bye to any romance or even sanskar...

however many shows now days are showing good scenes even after cm..like IKRS and YHM...obvio YRK is the best example...
lets see what the future holds...

Don't watch ikrs .yhm ruined long back for me ðŸ˜†
I won't mind separation mu but don't ignore swasan n give logical track n don't villianise anyone bas. The reason we loved swasan is that they r relatable don't make that go away for drama
That's y I keep on cribbing abt CVS ðŸ˜†
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Agree with you 100% Leks! Honestly, we've begged CVs for intense SwaSannd now that we are getting them fandom is finding unnecessary faults. Staying alone is not something big. She is a human and feels hurt. Now I'm angry!

I'm disappointed Sakz.   Every time same thing and unnecessarily blaming Swara. I get PM from members saying it makes difficult for them to be part of AT because of constant Swara bashing no matter what the situation is. There is a fine line between bashing and stating opinion which most of the time members forget.  If I say people think I'm being Hitler.  I'm reacting according to feed back I get. I m not posting here doesn't mean I'm unaware of things happening here.