Swaragini

Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 - Page 58

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NitaReid

But someone pointed out that it might look like Swara talking against Pari behind her back , so any other suggestions instead ?

Pari not finding out 😉?? Swara doing it this way had pari saying she is trying to do drama etc..pari doesnt currently need an excuse to badmouth or insult swara...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What i am fearing that aftr swasan cnsummation pari will b more strict for Swara or may be later on she will start getting physical.mansube pari k bade hi napaak he
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
don't make my sanky stutue of liberty rs I will make ur show titanic wala ship otherwise😡
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

today they showed AP and Ragini asking Swara whether everything went well with simar... why could they not have Sanskaar asking this to swara...

i know just because they have postponed the bangle drama for tomorrow ðŸ˜’

Cv's have temp memory loss ..inshoirt ghajini ke baap ...they dont have word called continuity in their dictionary for  tracks and scenes ..they are jumping jacks..They didnt even show sanskaar asking how was your trip straight away shubha aarti juts for bangle drama ..devuda
sarra0 thumbnail

But Swara loves taking decision on everyone behalf, while i do admit MM people dont have brains to do that , she could have talked with Sanskar about it before coming to the decision or else atleast to AP or DP .. Instead we got this solution😆

Of course not...she is always right...has all the solution, or comes up with the bestest solution..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pari not finding out 😉?? Swara doing it this way had pari saying she is trying to do drama etc..pari doesnt currently need an excuse to badmouth or insult swara...
well that is what i wrote .. only in different words...  but the same final impression that Pari just wants to put swaragini down and need no excuse for that
sarra0 thumbnail

Well we both know when they have a opportunity for drama, Cvs will never keep it logical and simple.. We should have known we are getting keys in mysore pak😆

Y cud AP not have made that decision herself?! So true...thats usually my standard for deciding wat route they will go down.. 
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetgurti

If they show things practically then daily soap nhin banega

So we have to take such things with pinch of salt

See pari insecurties may started just now but at start only it reached its peak ahe sees every move on those lines by givng keys she will atleast know respect is not only getting keys 
Its much more

@Nita it was not only on u i generally see here fans judge swara so easily when we know she is daily soap heroine
I also dont like such illogical things but take few things its tv ka 10 years ka exp sply ekta maiya shows

Hi dear, i dont know you name yet. So let me know ...

i dont want Swara to become typical serial lead.. That my problem and i do accept that how it going to be given hindi show history.. But i at least need to rant a little now and then for my logical mind .. So it like i know why this is how it is but still i have to say how i wish it was like this.. 

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

don't make my sanky stutue of liberty rs I will make ur show titanic wala ship otherwise😡

Seriously mujhe laga ki sanky ek baar to chillayega Pari pe ki why are u talking to swara like this bhabi???bt loi nahi kal se swasan he.
Aaj maina paneer banaya he. dinner me aur aj mere paneer ko shw me dikhaya hi nahi 😡
sarra0 thumbnail

Well we both know when they have a opportunity for drama, Cvs will never keep it logical and simple.. We should have known we are getting keys in mysore pak😆

Y cud AP not have had the idea herself? And give pari the keys herself!? Of course its the benchmark i use to decide wat route the cvs will take