Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sarra0

Exactly...behind the scene wud have worked better because Pari may have thought family does respect me, does value me...but hey there is no drama then is there πŸ˜• ...she didnt even have to use her wish for it, she cud have talked AP and DP around...

Well we both know when they have a opportunity for drama, Cvs will never keep it logical and simple.. We should have known we are getting keys in mysore pakπŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pari change behavoiur only noticed by ladies they also overlook her insecurties
Man as usual gets shock
Still if all knew also but talking behind her back would have created more fiasco plus pari would have become another kavya or kavita

Its better things are crysyal clear nfront of her
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NitaReid

But someone pointed out that it might look like Swara talking against Pari behind her back , so any other suggestions instead ?

well both ways Pari is going to see Swara in bad light ... 

one giving in front of family Pari will say Swara wants to show how mahan she is and not understand that Swara used her one wish for Pari's happiness.. 

second swara talking to AP and DP in private, i don't think would be talking behind Pari's back, cause knowing how cv's have projected Swara, Swara will explain it well to AP and DP... Pari would not have known that Swara has spoken for her and would think that her in laws bowed down to her as she showed them the truth 

either ways she wants to rule Swaragini .. she gets it
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preetgurti

I dont understand why swara every move is judge by us

Pari has already made her up mind which swara know so giving her such lesson is good coz she sill not understand if someone explain
If swara tlak to dp ap spari will think she is aag lagaoing about her

The point wud b for pari not to come to know about swara AP DP convo, if she was then it may as well b done like it has..but this hasnt made her change, hasnt made her think...this cud fuel her even more because she only got keys as dhaan...had swara had convo with the two explained the situation, the fear pari feels they wud have understood, AP cud have given the keys to pari in a way that made her think she was valued...im not saying she still wudnt b on the same path as now but mayb fuel cud b lessened...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Pari change behavoiur only noticed by ladies they also overlook her insecurties

Man as usual gets shock
Still if all knew also but talking behind her back would have created more fiasco plus pari would have become another kavya or kavita

Its better things are crysyal clear nfront of her

May be you are right ..When pari will not be able to handle responsibilities ..keys will go back to AP..that was clue behind Ap ka dialogue and Foreign delegates fiasco ..pari ka carelessness..I think thats wat Cv's are planning
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

iam thoda scared for after sr tracks..hope sanlak wont be ignored for swaragini n kitchen politics there shud be sm track solid for 4 leads.especially swasan sr ke baad don't ignore them I will kill u cvs..slap ke baad u giving this iam accepting happily but don't give it on account of ignoring their scenes n tracks In future..sr audience love thoda drama thoda romance thoda story jitna I understood from trps

Just now thoda scared Rishika , we are all completely scared and even accepted the new fate of SanskarπŸ˜†
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I prefer ghar ka banda getting insecure n doing grey stuff rather than introducing new ppl from outside attempting murder n mask n other stuff..πŸ˜† 
kal se start hai hopefully swasan thing n then foreign delegation thingy will come so business track set up also getting there

Hmm...well experienced the mask, jail drama and cudnt stand it, this looks to b avout the same, the result is the same either way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

. ..I think since every body is seeing parineeta ka changed roop ..I am sure if swara had a discussion with AP about pari's insecurities ..She would have willingly given but from epi it looks like AP doesn't have faintest idea of swara thinking of doing this...She could have atleast told AP that she';s planing to do this and then call whole familyπŸ˜• but I dont think we can expect a simple solution from SR cv's ..πŸ˜† they always go other way around..complicating things

@bold- I just said this in some other post , when there is scope for unneccessary drama vs simple solution .We all know what the Cvs will choose

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NitaReid

@bold- I just said this in some other post , when there is scope for unneccessary drama vs simple solution .We all know what the Cvs will choose

Achi baat hain yaar ..jo hoga it will happen sab ke saamne..Now even if Pari blames saying swaragini had put that keys in sweet no body will believe..They simply want to add more fuel to pari by taking back keys ..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
today they showed AP and Ragini asking Swara whether everything went well with simar... why could they not have Sanskaar asking this to swara...
i know just because they have postponed the bangle drama for tomorrow πŸ˜’